Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) 09:03 - Oct 24 with 12561 viewscollegeranger

Now the euphoria of last nights outstanding display is diminishing - could I plead wiht each and every one in the paddock and the rest of the the ground to give John Terry the welcome he so richly deserves in W12? Remember folks its on telly - you can be heard!
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:13 - Oct 25 with 2982 viewsDorse

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 21:58 - Oct 24 by StevenageRanger

He was injured last year but still was at the ground; I was shown the c@n€s Instagram of a picture he put up saying something like “leaving loftus road with 3 points as usual”

Excerpt from 'Legend - The Inspirational John Terry Story'
'...I knew that if we were to win the game, I had to do something drastic to inspire the boys. What better, I thought, than to allow an unknown youngster to score against us? They would be so incensed by this that, out of their love and utter devotion to me above the club, they would play out of their skins simply to erase this travesty. My plan worked perfectly, although due to the team's lack of skill, the kind you'd get at 'The Chels', they were unable to stop another two goals going in. Not really my fault, as I explained to my colleague's wife later that evening'.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:24 - Oct 25 with 2957 viewssuperstan

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:02 - Oct 25 by BrixtonR

How about (to the DJ Otzi Hey Baby tune)

Hey John Terry

Oooohh Arrrr

I wanna know

Why your such a C*nt

Nice and simple and straight to the point.
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:53 - Oct 25 with 2906 viewsJuzzie

Problem with social media (much like traditional press) is people will believe what they read so if he says "leaving Loftus Road with 3 points as usual" the majority of his neanderthal followers will simply believe it.
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 12:33 - Oct 25 with 2851 viewssimmo

He will no doubt remember what it was like for him at Villa away last season. I wasn't there that time but from what I was told and the post-match report from Clive, it was clear we got to him that night.

I expect him to use that and try to get Villa bang up for revenge, which will hopefully make it even sweeter when we ram it down his fckin throat (along with a bag of dicks)

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 12:35 - Oct 25 with 2850 viewsW7Ranger

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 12:33 - Oct 25 by simmo

He will no doubt remember what it was like for him at Villa away last season. I wasn't there that time but from what I was told and the post-match report from Clive, it was clear we got to him that night.

I expect him to use that and try to get Villa bang up for revenge, which will hopefully make it even sweeter when we ram it down his fckin throat (along with a bag of dicks)

It's a real shame he's not playing to be honest.

Much easier to abuse him and get under his skin whilst he's playing, not to mention much easier for us to score!
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:07 - Oct 25 with 2809 viewsEsox_Lucius

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 08:51 - Oct 25 by loftboy

He asked to be subbed after failing to handle the abuse he was receiving , must have been first half as the scum were attacking the loftend at that point.

In an interview that weekend Jon Obi-Mikel and Jose Bosingwa both said it had been the most intimidating atmosphere at a game they had ever experienced. That's what we need to recreate this Friday... and at all home games. We are doing a lot better away now and you can see at games that the team respond well to the crowd getting behind them so let's help them by turning up in large numbers and giving them 90+ minutes of loud vocal support. The extra income could also be the difference between keeping players like Eze a bit longer and having to sell them to pay the bills.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 15:15]

The grass is always greener.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:22 - Oct 25 with 2780 viewsR_from_afar

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:07 - Oct 25 by Esox_Lucius

In an interview that weekend Jon Obi-Mikel and Jose Bosingwa both said it had been the most intimidating atmosphere at a game they had ever experienced. That's what we need to recreate this Friday... and at all home games. We are doing a lot better away now and you can see at games that the team respond well to the crowd getting behind them so let's help them by turning up in large numbers and giving them 90+ minutes of loud vocal support. The extra income could also be the difference between keeping players like Eze a bit longer and having to sell them to pay the bills.
[Post edited 25 Oct 2018 15:15]

Post of the week*

* Well, until Disco's "The first time you were chemicalised" thread hoves into view

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:34 - Oct 25 with 2742 viewsNorthernr

I was disappointed Lampard didn't get a bit more TBH, though the game was dull as hell. We really need to up it tomorrow night, the team deserve and need it and that vile prick deserves and needs it. It really gets to him as well, as we saw so beautifully at theirs last season. Tempted to shift my ticket to the Paddocks.
Login to get fewer ads

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:46 - Oct 25 with 2699 viewsMick_S

He has a very cunning plan involving a complex disguise that should ensure non detection tomorrow night.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:47 - Oct 25 with 2692 viewsLadbrokeR

A complete wrong un. Give him hell.
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:50 - Oct 25 with 2680 viewsAgedR

I'm nearly 50, with a responsible job, huge mortgage and a lefty political outlook, yet, I'm as excited as an eight year old on Christmas eve, at the prospect of calling that twxt a cuxt tomorrow.

I've press ganged a couple of mates who don't manage to get down often, purely on the basis that they will have an opportunity to abuse that slag.

I really hope we get a rise out of that scum stained cock womble.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:55 - Oct 25 with 2669 viewsGroveR

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:13 - Oct 25 by Dorse

Excerpt from 'Legend - The Inspirational John Terry Story'
'...I knew that if we were to win the game, I had to do something drastic to inspire the boys. What better, I thought, than to allow an unknown youngster to score against us? They would be so incensed by this that, out of their love and utter devotion to me above the club, they would play out of their skins simply to erase this travesty. My plan worked perfectly, although due to the team's lack of skill, the kind you'd get at 'The Chels', they were unable to stop another two goals going in. Not really my fault, as I explained to my colleague's wife later that evening'.

"When tupping a teammates wife, I always ejaculate on the 26th second to commemorate my shirt number and ensure my exit is afforded the standing ovation it deserves."

Captain. Leader. Premature Ejaculator.
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 14:26 - Oct 25 with 2612 viewsWokingR

Can we intoduce our own version of the Icelandic clap ?
All we need is one person, with a really loud voice, to shout John Terry.
To which the entire stadium then simply responds with a booming "C*nt".
To be repeated until it becomes boring or stops being funny which should see us through the entire 90 minutes.
Would also love to hear them flapping and apologising in the Sky studio.
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 14:28 - Oct 25 with 2604 viewsMick_S

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 14:26 - Oct 25 by WokingR

To be repeated until it becomes boring or stops being funny which should see us through the entire 90 minutes.

x 10.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 15:08 - Oct 25 with 2551 viewsWokingR

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 14:28 - Oct 25 by Mick_S

x 10.

We're going to need more than just the 2 of us though to pull this off.
Otherwise I'm going to stand up in V block and shout John Terry and it's then going to look like you're calling me a c*nt.
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 17:25 - Oct 25 with 2445 viewsCroydonCaptJack

This would be so funny.
Happy to do my bit from R Block!
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 18:07 - Oct 25 with 2413 viewsBlackCrowe

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 15:08 - Oct 25 by WokingR

We're going to need more than just the 2 of us though to pull this off.
Otherwise I'm going to stand up in V block and shout John Terry and it's then going to look like you're calling me a c*nt.

Funnier still would be noone to shout 'c*nt' and you just stood up and shouted 'John Terry'.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 18:43 - Oct 25 with 2372 viewscolinallcars

I think we should let byegones be byegones and extend the hand of warm friendship saying “ Oh, would that I had your moral fibre Mr Terry”

Well, not really.......
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 08:36 - Oct 26 with 2199 viewsDorse

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 09:01 - Oct 26 with 2166 viewsflynnbo

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 13:34 - Oct 25 by Northernr

I was disappointed Lampard didn't get a bit more TBH, though the game was dull as hell. We really need to up it tomorrow night, the team deserve and need it and that vile prick deserves and needs it. It really gets to him as well, as we saw so beautifully at theirs last season. Tempted to shift my ticket to the Paddocks.

Agreed particularly as FFL was reportedly one of those along with captain Bellend laughing at American tourists following 9/11.
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 09:55 - Oct 26 with 2114 viewstoboboly

It's Friday night, under the lights, we are currently playing well, that cnt is gonna be there, this is war...

Stiffen the sinews...summon up the blood...
[Post edited 26 Oct 2018 9:57]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:43 - Oct 26 with 2074 viewsR_from_afar

The many wonderful posts on here have convinced me that the atmosphere will be, how shall we put it, most convivial .

Promise me, though, that the only thing you will hurl at that lowlife will be abuse, tons of it, in unrelenting waves.

No throwing bottles, coins, inflatable Swastikas, world war two German helmets, white hooded cloaks or copies of Anton Ferdinand's autobiography ("I used to be an average footballer, but he will ALWAYS be a w@nker"). If there's crowd trouble, the club will get fined, QPR will suffer and Big John Racist wins. Don't let him!

Turn the place into an absolute bearpit. Let's see the tw@t squirm. You Rsss.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 11:23 - Oct 26 with 2031 viewsWokingR

"Stiffen the sinews...summon up the blood... "

You want me to turn up with a hard on ?
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 23:45 - Oct 26 with 1872 viewsdigswellhoop

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 10:30 - Oct 24 by Esox_Lucius

I hope that a lot of you that were only intending to watch it on telly change your minds and get to the game. Remember the atmosphere against Chelsea that got two of their players sent off in our 1-0 win? we need that again, and some. A few choruses of John Terry's bitch to Dean Smith wouldn't go amiss either. I wonder if the racist shitstain will arrive in his Chelsea kit complete with captains armband?
There is this old favourite too...
Your mother is a stealer,
Your father is a dealer,
Your just a racist cheater,
The Terry family.

I found this on the interweb too but is probably too unwiedly to memorise and get going by Friday.
Are you hanging loads of black men from a wall?
have you got an education? no, fück all.
do you ride your red-nosed sister?
is your cousin worth a lay?
do you shag your brother's girlfriend every day?
so here he is Terry the racist.
everybody knows he's scum.
jeer at this in-bred clown.
he probably fücks his mu-u-um....
[Post edited 24 Oct 2018 16:26]

you sad person as are all who condone thwse racist anti semetic views A DISGRACE TO QPR FOITBALL CLUB
The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 23:51 - Oct 26 with 1839 viewsflynnbo

The return of our alleged racist friend (sic) on 23:45 - Oct 26 by digswellhoop

you sad person as are all who condone thwse racist anti semetic views A DISGRACE TO QPR FOITBALL CLUB

Where does one start?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024