Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Watford tickets £10 08:27 - Feb 6 with 5887 viewsmakaveli1882

Not sure why last nights £15 but not complaining
Watford tickets £10 on 08:33 - Feb 6 with 4253 viewsBklynRanger

Yeah - definitely not complaining either but they could have left them at 15 and we'd still have been happy enough with that. But, it's appreciated.
Watford tickets £10 on 08:39 - Feb 6 with 4226 viewsfrancisbowles

Full details on the offy.

£10 for ST holders (£3 seniors) on sale Thursday 10am

General sale Monday.
Watford tickets £10 on 08:50 - Feb 6 with 4170 viewslondonscottish

I think it's only £10 for s/t holders.

£15 for members & general release.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Watford tickets £10 on 08:50 - Feb 6 with 4166 viewssmegma

Watford tickets £10 on 08:33 - Feb 6 by BklynRanger

Yeah - definitely not complaining either but they could have left them at 15 and we'd still have been happy enough with that. But, it's appreciated.

Yet some would still moan.

On Saturday I went to Carshalton Athletic v Barnet in the FA Trophy. £10.

Following a 3-3 draw the replay is next Tuesday. Or C U Next Tuesday as Barnet are charging Carshalton fans £24 . That's not a typo, TWENTY FOUR EFFING QUID !!!!!

It's ONLY £22 against Sutton United on Saturday. In the National League.
Watford tickets £10 on 09:12 - Feb 6 with 4089 viewsmakaveli1882

agreed
Watford tickets £10 on 09:13 - Feb 6 with 4081 viewsmakaveli1882

Watford tickets £10 on 08:50 - Feb 6 by smegma

Following a 3-3 draw the replay is next Tuesday. Or C U Next Tuesday as Barnet are charging Carshalton fans £24 . That's not a typo, TWENTY FOUR EFFING QUID !!!!!

£24 for FA trophy
Watford tickets £10 on 09:16 - Feb 6 with 4056 viewsRs_Holy

I'm in Swansea that weekend ..... :(
Watford tickets £10 on 09:21 - Feb 6 with 4041 viewsBlue_Castello

Agreed I think we have Lee Hoos to thank for the pricing he's the man with the spreadsheets, finally somebody understands how important it is to get close to a full house. We already have TV revenue from the game and being on TV could deter some people from attending but hes priced the game to make it really attractive and theres nothing to beat the atmosphere of Loftus Road under the lights.

Me im on holiday for 10 days on Sunday, bugger, still lovely hot climate will compensate to a great degree.
Login to get fewer ads

Watford tickets £10 on 10:00 - Feb 6 with 3916 viewsCroydonCaptJack

That's terrible!
Watford tickets £10 on 10:06 - Feb 6 with 3882 viewsDavieQPR

£3 for me and £3 for son. Most places charge more than that for a programme.
Watford tickets £10 on 10:45 - Feb 6 with 3772 viewsJuzzie

We're living in an era where sports people demand the same level of pay as those at the very top despite playing in front of a few thousand at best. Someone has to pay to facilitate that so whack it on the ticket prices.
Watford tickets £10 on 11:28 - Feb 6 with 3667 viewsAntti_Heinola

Watford tickets £10 on 09:21 - Feb 6 by Blue_Castello

Agreed I think we have Lee Hoos to thank for the pricing he's the man with the spreadsheets, finally somebody understands how important it is to get close to a full house. We already have TV revenue from the game and being on TV could deter some people from attending but hes priced the game to make it really attractive and theres nothing to beat the atmosphere of Loftus Road under the lights.

Me im on holiday for 10 days on Sunday, bugger, still lovely hot climate will compensate to a great degree.

yeah, this is really great and much appreciated. Suspect they know a full house will help us, and as you say, with it on TV some might not bother. But for a tenner, it has to be worth going and hopefully we'll crank it up for another night under the lights. We'll need to - Watford are a really good side.

Bare bones.

Watford tickets £10 on 11:33 - Feb 6 with 3644 viewsBillericayR

Being over 60 it was a fiver to sit anywhere last night.
So I was in South Africa Upper, block C next to the directors box.
View of whole pitch.
Cant believe it will be the same for Watford but from what I am reading it might be.
Watford tickets £10 on 12:19 - Feb 6 with 3537 viewstimcocking

Watford tickets £10 on 09:21 - Feb 6 by Blue_Castello

Yeah, i've always felt it's a false economy to charge more and get less people (and said people are typically less happy with the prices).

If it was me, i'd be charging as much as i possibly could whilst keeping the place as close to full as possible. To squeeze a few extra quid but lose out on all that support and then maybe they stop coming or their children support other clubs...i think it's the wrong strategy.

Priority one should always be fill it up and get atmosphere. So good work QPR. I bet it'll be a cracking atmosphere against Watford, i'd absolutely love to go. I'm smiling, because he (Lee Hoos) was disdainful of the cup in that interview he did with Clive, i think we've collectively set him straight on that point now and i hope he's loving this cup run as much as we are.
Watford tickets £10 on 12:55 - Feb 6 with 3448 viewsJuzzie

Watford tickets £10 on 12:19 - Feb 6 by timcocking

Yeah, i've always felt it's a false economy to charge more and get less people (and said people are typically less happy with the prices).

If it was me, i'd be charging as much as i possibly could whilst keeping the place as close to full as possible. To squeeze a few extra quid but lose out on all that support and then maybe they stop coming or their children support other clubs...i think it's the wrong strategy.

Priority one should always be fill it up and get atmosphere. So good work QPR. I bet it'll be a cracking atmosphere against Watford, i'd absolutely love to go. I'm smiling, because he (Lee Hoos) was disdainful of the cup in that interview he did with Clive, i think we've collectively set him straight on that point now and i hope he's loving this cup run as much as we are.

This was Briatore's big mistake IMO. For someone who made his name in the retail business with Benetton and the general rule of thumb in retail is "the customer is king", he didn't half fark it up.

By creating a boutique vibe where ticket prices where high and stadium half full, he not only alienated the fans but lost sight of the fact that surely it's better to lower ticket prices and get a full house. Even if the overall ticket income is the same you have a better atmosphere and most importantly from a business point of view you have more people in the ground buying food, drink, programmes and merchandise.
Watford tickets £10 on 13:56 - Feb 6 with 3320 viewspaesanu

Applause to the Club. Surely it could break the attendance record for this season?

Poll: If you see someone filming their partner driving at 160mph.. would you

Watford tickets £10 on 14:37 - Feb 6 with 3221 viewsPinnerPaul

Watford tickets £10 on 08:50 - Feb 6 by londonscottish

I think it's only £10 for s/t holders.

£15 for members & general release.

Does that mean ST holders can buy them for others at those rates?

Mrs PP coming again as well as Master PP and his other half.

Think I will buy theirs first tomorrow and then try to work out how to claim my seat, having failed to do that for last night!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 14:39]
Watford tickets £10 on 15:06 - Feb 6 with 3155 viewskensalriser

Good question, PP, as for non-ST holders not able/willing to buy in person it's not 10 but 18.50.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Watford tickets £10 on 18:35 - Feb 6 with 2973 viewssmegma

Watford tickets £10 on 13:56 - Feb 6 by paesanu

Applause to the Club. Surely it could break the attendance record for this season?

And Leeds will be even bigger as they bring 25,000 to every away game what with being 'Champions Of Europe'.
Watford tickets £10 on 10:26 - Feb 7 with 2666 viewsellersliehoop

Watford tickets £10 on 14:37 - Feb 6 by PinnerPaul

Does that mean ST holders can buy them for others at those rates?

Mrs PP coming again as well as Master PP and his other half.

Think I will buy theirs first tomorrow and then try to work out how to claim my seat, having failed to do that for last night!
[Post edited 6 Feb 2019 14:39]

When I login to my ticketing account I cant see the Watford game?

Is anybody else having this issue?
Watford tickets £10 on 10:34 - Feb 7 with 2658 viewsHantsR

Watford tickets £10 on 10:26 - Feb 7 by ellersliehoop

When I login to my ticketing account I cant see the Watford game?

Is anybody else having this issue?

Yes I can't get through to buying my ST seat yet, only 'choose my seat' - was supposed to be up at 10 am today.
Watford tickets £10 on 11:24 - Feb 7 with 2633 viewsHantsR

Watford tickets £10 on 10:34 - Feb 7 by HantsR

Yes I can't get through to buying my ST seat yet, only 'choose my seat' - was supposed to be up at 10 am today.

Now all sorted!
Watford tickets £10 on 11:30 - Feb 7 with 2623 viewssmegma

Watford tickets £10 on 11:33 - Feb 6 by BillericayR

Being over 60 it was a fiver to sit anywhere last night.
So I was in South Africa Upper, block C next to the directors box.
View of whole pitch.
Cant believe it will be the same for Watford but from what I am reading it might be.

It's £3 for concessions I believe.
Watford tickets £10 on 11:48 - Feb 7 with 2590 viewsMaggsinho

Looks like whatever issues they were having have been fixed, I've just got my season ticket seat.
Watford tickets £10 on 12:13 - Feb 7 with 2539 viewsrunningman75

Got my ticket website initially crashed for me at 10.00 but got back in. Glad I renewed membership now despite working shifts. This has to be a sell out .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024