Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
furlong 10:33 - Jul 22 with 36967 viewsLowerloftLad

looks like he could be going to west brom for a fee of 1.5mill didnt see that deal on the cards

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

furlong on 16:11 - Jul 24 with 1909 viewsfrancisbowles

furlong on 15:58 - Jul 24 by timcocking

A ten year investment on one of our own bombed out by a banker in 5 minutes. I hope Warburton knows what he's doing. Still, hopefully his fee might pay Chelsea's loan for a few weeks. I'm bloody thrilled.

So far, it seems like a poor man's Mark Hughes has come in. Will it all end in tears?

It usually does!
furlong on 18:13 - Jul 24 with 1734 viewsQPR_John

furlong on 15:58 - Jul 24 by timcocking

A ten year investment on one of our own bombed out by a banker in 5 minutes. I hope Warburton knows what he's doing. Still, hopefully his fee might pay Chelsea's loan for a few weeks. I'm bloody thrilled.

So far, it seems like a poor man's Mark Hughes has come in. Will it all end in tears?

So that is another barrier we cannot sell any player that has been at the club for any length of time.
furlong on 18:36 - Jul 24 with 1668 viewsAntti_Heinola

Darnell's parting message puts the club's paltry attempt to shame i see...

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0TstfHH0L2/?igshid=1cbteptwt4xd1

Bare bones.

furlong on 18:36 - Jul 24 with 1668 viewsstevec

furlong on 18:13 - Jul 24 by QPR_John

So that is another barrier we cannot sell any player that has been at the club for any length of time.

Basically, the club aims to develop youngsters at youth level, get them into the first team, then sell them on for a profit.

Well at least that is until you sell them on for a profit. At that point it becomes totally unacceptable.

No? Me neither.
furlong on 19:12 - Jul 24 with 1566 viewsNW10Hoop

furlong on 05:00 - Jul 24 by johnhoop

Yeah, but at that time we also had Taarabt and Faurlin. Tell me if there’s a single player left at the club now who makes you keen to want to see them play. The last of those would have been Freeman. And while I can understand the reasons for having to let him go, it also makes EI hoops and NW10 Hoops feelings easy to understand.

Probably the first time since Hoos and Sir Les came in that my faith is wavering.... and they’re probably not doing much wrong - but asking for patience from fans insulates there’s a long term plan but it’s just starting to seem like constant fire fighting

A cheeky offer coming in for Eze before the end of the transfer window could do some serious harm I reckon
furlong on 19:25 - Jul 24 with 1532 viewsHAYESBOY

Mmm...

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-deal-for-defender-falls-through-at-last-mi

Dont know if this site is any good but now we look short at right back.

Smells like a trout farm in here

furlong on 20:01 - Jul 24 with 1465 viewsenfieldargh

furlong on 19:25 - Jul 24 by HAYESBOY

Mmm...

https://footballleagueworld.co.uk/qpr-deal-for-defender-falls-through-at-last-mi

Dont know if this site is any good but now we look short at right back.

its by the Gallagher fella everyone on the new striker thread says is very reliable source

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

furlong on 20:08 - Jul 24 with 1446 viewsflynnbo

furlong on 20:01 - Jul 24 by enfieldargh

its by the Gallagher fella everyone on the new striker thread says is very reliable source

This article is by Chris Gallagher and the other is by Sean-unsure if related.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024