Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation 17:15 - Dec 18 with 9391 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Unbelievable stuff. What a fall from grace. Clearly hasn't recovered from playing for Chelsea.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-50839639
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:58 - Dec 19 with 2099 viewsdaveB

On the odd occasion I met him during the kids games he came across really well and was a nice and funny bloke. More of a Palace man than Chelsea as well.

Obviously been an idiot and will rightly be punished but like Konk I do have some sympathy for him
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:12 - Dec 19 with 2067 viewspaulparker

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 09:58 - Dec 19 by daveB

On the odd occasion I met him during the kids games he came across really well and was a nice and funny bloke. More of a Palace man than Chelsea as well.

Obviously been an idiot and will rightly be punished but like Konk I do have some sympathy for him

An idiot !!!!!
Falling over drunk and losing your money is being an idiot
Tossing off in front of a teenager is sick

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:20 - Dec 19 with 2064 viewsSharpy36

The same people in society showing him sympathy will more than likely be shouting from the rooftops at people who say things like, i dunno,grab her by the pussy.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:30 - Dec 19 with 2045 viewsdaveB

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:12 - Dec 19 by paulparker

An idiot !!!!!
Falling over drunk and losing your money is being an idiot
Tossing off in front of a teenager is sick

Sick, Idiot whatever you want to call him he was obviously wrong but rather than throw him aside i'd always rather go down the route of finding out whats wrong with them and trying to help them.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:32 - Dec 19 with 2041 viewsKonk

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:20 - Dec 19 by Sharpy36

The same people in society showing him sympathy will more than likely be shouting from the rooftops at people who say things like, i dunno,grab her by the pussy.

Well, if Neil Shipperly was on tape bragging about serially sexually assaulting women, I might see that as a bit different to Shipperly wan king in a van, in what as far as anyone knows, is a one-off incident. And if Shipperly had 20+ allegations of sexual assault against him, that would probably limit my sympathy too.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:41 - Dec 19 with 2017 viewsstevec

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:32 - Dec 19 by Konk

Well, if Neil Shipperly was on tape bragging about serially sexually assaulting women, I might see that as a bit different to Shipperly wan king in a van, in what as far as anyone knows, is a one-off incident. And if Shipperly had 20+ allegations of sexual assault against him, that would probably limit my sympathy too.

Hang on a minute, that seems to be implying that verbal conversation between men of an admittedly sordid sexual nature is somehow worse than tossing yourself off in full view of a young girl?
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:53 - Dec 19 with 1995 viewsKonk

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:41 - Dec 19 by stevec

Hang on a minute, that seems to be implying that verbal conversation between men of an admittedly sordid sexual nature is somehow worse than tossing yourself off in full view of a young girl?

Neil Shipperley, as far as I know, doesn't have form for wan king in vans. Nor do there appear to be any recordings of Shipperley bragging about wan king in vans. I therefore hope he gets help and gets better. EDIT: Whilst obviously also hoping that the mother and daughter can put everything behind them too, just in case I need to spell that bit out...
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 11:05]

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:58 - Dec 19 with 1978 viewsstowmarketrange

I bet his was singing “blue is the colour” while he was doing the dirty deed too.There are lots of w@nkers that sing that song.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 11:02 - Dec 19 with 1971 views2Thomas2Bowles

The publicity is probably much worse than the sentence and makes it a long fall from grace.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 11:56 - Dec 19 with 1907 viewsWokingR

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:58 - Dec 19 by stowmarketrange

I bet his was singing “blue is the colour” while he was doing the dirty deed too.There are lots of w@nkers that sing that song.

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 13:43 - Dec 19 with 1783 viewsdistortR

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 10:53 - Dec 19 by Konk

Neil Shipperley, as far as I know, doesn't have form for wan king in vans. Nor do there appear to be any recordings of Shipperley bragging about wan king in vans. I therefore hope he gets help and gets better. EDIT: Whilst obviously also hoping that the mother and daughter can put everything behind them too, just in case I need to spell that bit out...
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 11:05]

wasn't only the initial bit though, was it? After they clocked him, he followed them in his van. That must have been frightening.

his crime is compounded in that he appears to be trying to pass himself off (I know, I know) as neville southall.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 13:43]
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 13:52 - Dec 19 with 1757 viewsKonk

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 13:43 - Dec 19 by distortR

wasn't only the initial bit though, was it? After they clocked him, he followed them in his van. That must have been frightening.

his crime is compounded in that he appears to be trying to pass himself off (I know, I know) as neville southall.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2019 13:43]

Mate, I'm not arguing that it wasn't horrible and frightening for the woman and her daughter. I'm not putting Shipperley forward for an MBE, here, I'm just saying he's obviously not well. And when someone's not well, I generally hope they get better.

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 13:58 - Dec 19 with 1726 viewsdistortR

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 13:52 - Dec 19 by Konk

Mate, I'm not arguing that it wasn't horrible and frightening for the woman and her daughter. I'm not putting Shipperley forward for an MBE, here, I'm just saying he's obviously not well. And when someone's not well, I generally hope they get better.

yeah, fair enough.
If the MBE is definitely out, the prince andrew medal of valour might be a goer, though?
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:03 - Dec 19 with 1713 viewsWokingR

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 13:52 - Dec 19 by Konk

John Terry ?
Please tell me you'd look the other way and pretend you hadn't seen him.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:31 - Dec 19 with 1668 viewsKonk

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:03 - Dec 19 by WokingR

John Terry ?
Please tell me you'd look the other way and pretend you hadn't seen him.

Well, you have to judge each case on its merits. It would end up in court with Terry claiming, "I wound the window down cos I couldn't hear the bloke on the pavement properly, I said, 'Are you alright mate?' He turned to me and said, 'start wan king like crazy and follow me round the corner at 4mph', so I pulled my co ck out, started wan king like crazy and followed him like he asked, but the next thing I know, I'm getting pulled over by the Old Bill. Unbelievable how this keeps happening to me!".

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:42 - Dec 19 with 1633 viewsFredManRave

Maybe the guy just needs a holiday;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:53 - Dec 19 with 1615 viewsWokingR

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:31 - Dec 19 by Konk

Well, you have to judge each case on its merits. It would end up in court with Terry claiming, "I wound the window down cos I couldn't hear the bloke on the pavement properly, I said, 'Are you alright mate?' He turned to me and said, 'start wan king like crazy and follow me round the corner at 4mph', so I pulled my co ck out, started wan king like crazy and followed him like he asked, but the next thing I know, I'm getting pulled over by the Old Bill. Unbelievable how this keeps happening to me!".

I was actually suggesting that if John Terry needed medical help you might just be prepared to turn a blind eye and let him suffer but if you want to go and play the digestive game with him then, who am I to judge.
Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:59 - Dec 19 with 1605 viewsKonk

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 14:53 - Dec 19 by WokingR

I was actually suggesting that if John Terry needed medical help you might just be prepared to turn a blind eye and let him suffer but if you want to go and play the digestive game with him then, who am I to judge.

oh, Sorry mate! I was up all night with my poorly son, so not 100% on the ball today!

You know what, I must be about a week away from becoming a vicar or something, because I even hope John Terry reaches a stage where he's not a cun t. I couldn't walk by and just leave him in pain...unless I had a train to catch or something.

I had a change of outlook about 10 years ago. Before that, if someone was driving like a cu nt, I'd hope to see them wrapped round a lamp post when I got round the corner, whereas now I hope they have a near miss, see the light and go about their lives in a more thoughtful way.

Neil Shipperly sentenced for public masturbation on 15:10 - Dec 19 with 1577 viewsjoe90

Disgusting. These people always have an excuse, he's a sex pest and needs locking up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024