Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread 00:36 - Jan 18 with 23371 viewsBoston

....smash ‘em, 2-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:35 - Jan 18 with 1694 viewslongbottom

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:32 - Jan 18 by Hooparoo

We won ugly. Who cares? Urrrrsss!!

Ugly it is. Well done to all today. Toughed it out and that's good to see.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:37 - Jan 18 with 1666 viewsderbyhoop

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:20 - Jan 18 by DeepcutHoop

Leeds through and through apparently

Only right that Cameron sees yellow for getting annoyed by the challenge.

Why would anybody be annoyed with a tackle that could cripple somebody? Totally unreasonable reaction.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:40 - Jan 18 with 1609 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:30 - Jan 18 by Ned_Kennedys

Got to disagree with that.

Kelly and all of the defence played well, Cameron was immense, BOS worried them all game, Wells was in form. Amos and Eze not at their best though.

Yes, agree that the Kelly and the back four were all good. Cameron ok. Wells worked hard but played very little football. Everyone else out of the game and not working hard enough.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:40 - Jan 18 with 1611 viewsvanrrrr

Thoroughly enjoyed that. Well done lads

Best hand of god goal since Marcus Bean
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:42 - Jan 18 with 1580 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:30 - Jan 18 by plasmahoop

I thought that was an immense effort today. We have been moaning about the defense, and being too easy to play against. Today we grafted and battled, and it was brilliant

Agree. Defence played well.

Bamford is weak-ass, though. No test, and we still gave him loads of chances.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:43 - Jan 18 with 1558 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Lets not forget that the peno was a dive.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:43 - Jan 18 with 1559 viewsjoolsyp

Well that was thoroughly enjoyable, always fun to see Leeds falling apart again. Proper backs to the wall stuff, reminded me of some of our games in the Prem against the likes of Arsenal where we just couldn’t get the ball off them but hung on to a lead. Tremendous character shown by us today, especially the back four and especially Masterson and Kelly who were both outstanding. That Kelly penalty save was actually top drawer because even though Bam Bam didn’t hit it that well he had a lot of ground to cover and got a good firm left hand on it.

I really hope someone has a ‘word’ with Philips after that tackle which could have easily ended Cameron’s career. The smug look on Phillips’s face afterwards - somebody needs to wipe it off. Macca would have.

Worth getting up at 4.30 am for - you Rs!!
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:43 - Jan 18 with 1557 viewsNortholt_Rs

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:27 - Jan 18 by Toast_R

Great performance todsy, well deserved. Kelly MOTM in my opinion.

Yeah Kelly was my MotM too. Defence was outstanding today. Fabulous result but I am fùcking freezing.....off to the pub!!! COYRs!!!!!!

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

Login to get fewer ads

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:44 - Jan 18 with 1550 viewsw7r

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:42 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree. Defence played well.

Bamford is weak-ass, though. No test, and we still gave him loads of chances.

Bamford is a waste of space. Never rated him - Div 1 player along with clogger Phillips and Cooper.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:45 - Jan 18 with 1525 viewsMiss_Terraces

We're QUEENS PARK RANGERS, champion's of Europe

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:48 - Jan 18 with 1482 viewsderbyhoop

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:26 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

We'll take that, but not many played well.

The back 4 were immense.
Kane got himself in good positions, Masterson looked competent, Wallace is a much better defender than Manning but my MOM was Grant Hall. He got something on every cross that came in.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:48 - Jan 18 with 1465 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:48 - Jan 18 by derbyhoop

The back 4 were immense.
Kane got himself in good positions, Masterson looked competent, Wallace is a much better defender than Manning but my MOM was Grant Hall. He got something on every cross that came in.

Agree with all that. I have Masterson as my MOTM but wouldn't argue with Hall either.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:49 - Jan 18 with 1455 viewsplasmahoop

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:40 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, agree that the Kelly and the back four were all good. Cameron ok. Wells worked hard but played very little football. Everyone else out of the game and not working hard enough.

We all see things differently I suppose. I thought all the team worked really hard tracking back and protecting the defense. It's such an important win, as it shows we can do that when we have to. You can't always play pretty football, sometimes you have to battle and win ugly and I'm so chuffed we did
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:50 - Jan 18 with 1431 viewskensalriser

DefenCe, please!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:56 - Jan 18 with 1338 viewsplasmahoop

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:50 - Jan 18 by kensalriser

DefenCe, please!

Sorry sir!
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:56 - Jan 18 with 1332 viewsLeedsR

Fantastic result, loved Masterson’s play and approach and he was loving it after the whistle!! I have high hopes for the lad! Bl**dy love beating Leeds (again!)!!!
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:59 - Jan 18 with 1293 viewsjtuck

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:49 - Jan 18 by plasmahoop

We all see things differently I suppose. I thought all the team worked really hard tracking back and protecting the defense. It's such an important win, as it shows we can do that when we have to. You can't always play pretty football, sometimes you have to battle and win ugly and I'm so chuffed we did

Like Leeds home last year....THAT win at home against 9-man Chelsea...marvelous fighting spirit...Plasma has it right...wrong to criticize front four who all worked very hard without ball in keeping team compact...agree, well worth getting up at 4:30 am in pre-dawn California.

LAranger

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:05 - Jan 18 with 1243 viewsDorse

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:56 - Jan 18 by LeedsR

Fantastic result, loved Masterson’s play and approach and he was loving it after the whistle!! I have high hopes for the lad! Bl**dy love beating Leeds (again!)!!!

Oh, Leeds....

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:05 - Jan 18 with 1238 viewsDiscodroids

God, i love this Football Club.

It's always there in your bone marrow. good times and bad. Forever in perpetuity.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 15:06]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:05 - Jan 18 with 1232 viewsMelakaRanger

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:56 - Jan 18 by LeedsR

Watching in the luxury of 4K in a warm home I was on the edge of my seat throughout the second half.

This was a great result and it about time we benefitted from the “rub of the green”

To be honest I was concerned at the number of times we gave the ball away, many times after having just won it.

Leeds attack was very wasteful with their clear chances - I’m sure a Brentford would have converted at least two.

But that does not detract from our performance today, as we too wasted a couple of golden chances.

I thought their penalty was a tad iffy and thank goodness it was Kelley not Lumley today having to deal with the penalty shot. Talking of which that soft and gentle shot was that of a player who is low in confidence.

Well played team especially the defence !
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:05 - Jan 18 with 1231 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:49 - Jan 18 by plasmahoop

Ya, we will see it differently some days.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:06 - Jan 18 with 1222 viewsWilloW4

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:48 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Agree with all that. I have Masterson as my MOTM but wouldn't argue with Hall either.

BOS motm for me , just for putting the shxts into Leeds... Nice to get a bit of luck re: our goal.. Thought the Leeds first shout for a pen was better than the second.. Kelly pulled out of it and an absolute joy to see Kelly's save... Well played R's. Always a pleasure to stick it up the Leeds fans.. No wonder they hate London.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:10 - Jan 18 with 1159 viewsMatch82

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:43 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Lets not forget that the peno was a dive.

Contact there, but that was certainly soft and he was looking for it. Karma in the end though.
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:16 - Jan 18 with 1104 viewsBrianMcCarthy

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:10 - Jan 18 by Match82

Contact there, but that was certainly soft and he was looking for it. Karma in the end though.

Ya, definitely soft. I thought he dived before the challenge?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:25 - Jan 18 with 1046 viewsloftus77

Well done Rangers - very 'un-QPR 2019-20' like. More Ollie than Warbs.

We are finding new ways to win - very encouraging.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024