Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread 00:36 - Jan 18 with 23131 viewsBoston

....smash ‘em, 2-0 the Rangers.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:28 - Jan 18 with 1335 viewshubble

'Tactical genius' Bielsa replacing Dallas with Alioski who was even worse made me laugh.

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:29 - Jan 18 with 1324 viewsStanisgod

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:16 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Ya, definitely soft. I thought he dived before the challenge?

Great to see us give some back for a change instead of just taking it. Love it.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:31 - Jan 18 with 1316 viewsShotKneesHoop

We always win our "backs to the wall games"

I worry about the other 90% of the games when we just cock about for 90 minutes.

Shearer would dream of making an in depth analysis like that on MOTD tonight. Our Alan doesn't know the football like wot I've watched.

Sod the Prem. That's proper jumpers for goalposts stuff.
[Post edited 18 Jan 2020 15:32]

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:32 - Jan 18 with 1300 viewsdistortR

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 13:23 - Jan 18 by Nov77

Ref will see replay at half time, look for him to ‘even it up’ second half, dodgy penalty on its way!

spooky!
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:33 - Jan 18 with 1293 viewsDiscodroids

Current mood.

Only Queens Park Rangers Football Club.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:49 - Jan 18 with 1221 viewsdistortR

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 15:28 - Jan 18 by hubble

'Tactical genius' Bielsa replacing Dallas with Alioski who was even worse made me laugh.

mate, he had to, BOS had him where he wanted him on a yellow
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:13 - Jan 18 with 1142 viewsPinnerPaul

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:53 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Accidental handball by Wells in old money.

Pity we went decimal this season - handball by the attacker doesn't have to be deliberate, but I'm just back and don't give a ………………………...
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:14 - Jan 18 with 1138 viewsAntti_Heinola

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:40 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Yes, agree that the Kelly and the back four were all good. Cameron ok. Wells worked hard but played very little football. Everyone else out of the game and not working hard enough.

Reading back through, I’m not having this Bri. You’ re one of my favourites posters but the idea anyone didnt Work hard enough today is not just debatable, it’s plain wrong. Maybe tv shows you less but i can assure you there was nothing whatsoever wrong with the work rate by anyone today.

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:15 - Jan 18 with 1131 viewsPinnerPaul

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 12:58 - Jan 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Boston - or anyone whop knows more than me, which is everyone except Harry Redknapp and Mark Hughes...

Is this no longer a free, or did we get away with one?

We got away with one, ANY handball that leads to a goal or goal scoring opportunity should be penalised this season - doesn't have to be deliberate
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:20 - Jan 18 with 1108 viewsAntti_Heinola

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:15 - Jan 18 by PinnerPaul

We got away with one, ANY handball that leads to a goal or goal scoring opportunity should be penalised this season - doesn't have to be deliberate

Yep. Although it is a bullsh!t rule isnt it?
You could argue a handball 10 mins before a goal led to a goal because had it been penalised the match would have been different. Not referees fault, but it’s so mind numbingly stupid.

Bare bones.

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:22 - Jan 18 with 1096 viewsPinnerPaul

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 14:00 - Jan 18 by superhoopdownunder

Masterson booked for nothing

Taking 10 minutes to take a free kick MIGHT have been the reason there!
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:29 - Jan 18 with 1070 viewsPinnerPaul

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:20 - Jan 18 by Antti_Heinola

You could argue a handball 10 mins before a goal led to a goal because had it been penalised the match would have been different. Not referees fault, but it’s so mind numbingly stupid.

Yep agree - idea was to prevent Marcus Bean type goals - think it will be modified - AGAIN - in the summer!
All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:34 - Jan 18 with 1045 viewsdachiltern

All Hate Leeds Clap Your Hands Thread on 16:20 - Jan 18 by Antti_Heinola

But if it hit the defender it would not be a penalty. How fookin stupid are the supposed experts when they make up these Mickey Mouse interpretations?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024