Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scowen 19:49 - Jan 27 with 4881 viewsdaveB

Off to Sunderland

https://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/qprs-scowen-set-for-move-to-sunderland#.Xi89
Scowen on 19:54 - Jan 27 with 3938 viewsWrightUp5hit___

Well if it happens, good luck to him.

Been poorly treated by that certain section of our support, and clearly not part of Warburtons plans. Despite that, never gave less than 100%
Scowen on 19:57 - Jan 27 with 3872 viewsThe_Seer

Scowen on 19:54 - Jan 27 by WrightUp5hit___

Well if it happens, good luck to him.

Been poorly treated by that certain section of our support, and clearly not part of Warburtons plans. Despite that, never gave less than 100%

Good news we need to offload dead wood.
Scowen on 20:01 - Jan 27 with 3839 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ya, good attitude and did ok for us. Best of luck to him.

Still, not in the first team plans and hasn't played well in a long time. I thought that he lost his mojo 'round about the time he declared that he wanted to be an attacking midfielder.

Signed on a free and won't be leaving on one. So more profit to help with FFP, wages off the books and an opening for someone else.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Scowen on 20:02 - Jan 27 with 3821 viewsLblock

Real shame.

After we disposed of ODH and brought back Ollie he was the first signing and I credit Ollie and Josh hugely with keeping s up that season.

He's clearly wanted away for a while and I'd hope we eek out a fee rather than our usual negotiating powers of getting the square root of fark all

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scowen on 20:11 - Jan 27 with 3712 viewspaulparker

Scowen on 20:02 - Jan 27 by Lblock

Real shame.

After we disposed of ODH and brought back Ollie he was the first signing and I credit Ollie and Josh hugely with keeping s up that season.

He's clearly wanted away for a while and I'd hope we eek out a fee rather than our usual negotiating powers of getting the square root of fark all

Why are keeping smith who plays like he is the kid who is the managers son on a Sunday
Scowen is twice the player
Madness

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Scowen on 20:15 - Jan 27 with 3674 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Scowen on 20:11 - Jan 27 by paulparker

Why are keeping smith who plays like he is the kid who is the managers son on a Sunday
Scowen is twice the player
Madness

To be fair, McIntyre only said that the decision to terminate his loan would be reconsidered.

Scowen on 20:18 - Jan 27 with 3640 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Scowen on 20:01 - Jan 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Still, not in the first team plans and hasn't played well in a long time. I thought that he lost his mojo 'round about the time he declared that he wanted to be an attacking midfielder.

Signed on a free and won't be leaving on one. So more profit to help with FFP, wages off the books and an opening for someone else.

When you put it like that it looks a good deal for all concerned. Scowen can start again with a big club at a level he's probably more suited to whilst QPR relieve the wage bill and earn a fee for a player signed on a free.
Scowen on 20:24 - Jan 27 with 3572 viewsnix

Scowen on 20:15 - Jan 27 by BrianMcCarthy

To be fair, McIntyre only said that the decision to terminate his loan would be reconsidered.

Think it's better for Scowen to leave for his career. He obviously loves playing and isn't getting enough game time. Wondered about this as thought it was strange he didn't play against Sheffield Wednesday. Wish him well as he always did his best for us but hasn't quite been the same player who arrived here.

As for Smith I'm surprised we'd consider keeping him. I'd honestly rather blood some of our own youngsters as he hasn't shown anything so far.
Login to get fewer ads

Scowen on 20:26 - Jan 27 with 3531 viewsWestbourneR

Think he's a pretty decent squad player - be interested to see what Sunderland are willing to pay. Anything under £1million wouldn't be worth in my opinion. We're light in centre mid and relying on loans.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Scowen on 20:27 - Jan 27 with 3524 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Scowen on 20:24 - Jan 27 by nix

Think it's better for Scowen to leave for his career. He obviously loves playing and isn't getting enough game time. Wondered about this as thought it was strange he didn't play against Sheffield Wednesday. Wish him well as he always did his best for us but hasn't quite been the same player who arrived here.

As for Smith I'm surprised we'd consider keeping him. I'd honestly rather blood some of our own youngsters as he hasn't shown anything so far.

On the last point, who if anyone is a contender for game time in centre-mid from our U-23's, I wonder?

Scowen on 20:30 - Jan 27 with 3477 viewsGloucs_R

Scowen on 20:01 - Jan 27 by BrianMcCarthy

No mention of a fee.... Out of contract in the summer so I suspect it's merely to get him off the books

Poll: Warburton, What's next?

Scowen on 20:36 - Jan 27 with 3416 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Scowen on 20:30 - Jan 27 by Gloucs_R

No mention of a fee.... Out of contract in the summer so I suspect it's merely to get him off the books

He won't be leaving on a free, Gloucs. We're no longer desperate.

Not that we'll ever know for sure, it'll be undisclosed again, I guess.

Scowen on 20:47 - Jan 27 with 3325 viewsMrSheen

Good luck to him. I hope he’s better appreciated up there.
Scowen on 20:53 - Jan 27 with 3261 viewsPunteR

He wasnt the same after Ollie left for whatever reason. Shame, i liked him as a player. Good luck to him

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Scowen on 20:57 - Jan 27 with 3223 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Scowen on 20:47 - Jan 27 by MrSheen

Good luck to him. I hope he’s better appreciated up there.

Have you watched Sunderland 'til I die?
Scowen on 20:58 - Jan 27 with 3211 viewsTonto

I quite liked him but he was bench warming under Warburton so best gone especially if we get some sort of fee. Could the wages go towards Wells on a permanent deal?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Scowen on 21:21 - Jan 27 with 3094 viewsMrSheen

Scowen on 20:57 - Jan 27 by Benny_the_Ball

Have you watched Sunderland 'til I die?

Yep, can’t blame them for losing it with Jack Rodwell and Darron Gibson. I can’t see Scowen behaving like that. Could be an exciting time for them.
Scowen on 21:23 - Jan 27 with 3075 viewsbillericaydicky

Year of the Rat, innit.
Scowen on 21:37 - Jan 27 with 2972 viewssmegma

Scowen on 20:27 - Jan 27 by BrianMcCarthy

On the last point, who if anyone is a contender for game time in centre-mid from our U-23's, I wonder?

Amrit Bansal-McNulty is an attacking midfielder similar to Ilias Chair. He was in today's Under 23 squad but mysteriously wasn't on the team sheet ?? Maybe he got on the coach to Blackburn just before the u23s kicked off ??
Scowen on 22:11 - Jan 27 with 2776 viewsDixie_CT

One Van Basten goal doth not reverse the petulant behaviour and stupid pens he gave away

Good luck to him up there. After watching Cattermole with his Simon Cowell shorts, Scowen may look like Gattusso to the Mackems
Scowen on 22:37 - Jan 27 with 2668 viewsLblock

Scowen on 20:26 - Jan 27 by WestbourneR

Think he's a pretty decent squad player - be interested to see what Sunderland are willing to pay. Anything under £1million wouldn't be worth in my opinion. We're light in centre mid and relying on loans.

I know they lashed out on Will Grigg but they’re not exactly flush

Be amazed if the fee is more than £150k to £250k

10 weeks of Nakhi’s wages I’d say

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Scowen on 22:41 - Jan 27 with 2633 viewsjoolsyp

Scowen on 22:11 - Jan 27 by Dixie_CT

One Van Basten goal doth not reverse the petulant behaviour and stupid pens he gave away

Good luck to him up there. After watching Cattermole with his Simon Cowell shorts, Scowen may look like Gattusso to the Mackems

That's one helluva tune! Love Walkmen!
Scowen on 07:56 - Jan 28 with 2269 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Scowen on 21:37 - Jan 27 by smegma

Amrit Bansal-McNulty is an attacking midfielder similar to Ilias Chair. He was in today's Under 23 squad but mysteriously wasn't on the team sheet ?? Maybe he got on the coach to Blackburn just before the u23s kicked off ??

Thanks, Smegma. That's interesting.

I've watched him with you, and seen many clips since. Will keep an eye out for him.

Scowen on 08:17 - Jan 28 with 2176 viewsRblockPrior

I liked Scowen and thought he was a good asset to the club and always gave 100%, had a bit of quality as well which was evident from the fa cup goal.

Fans gave him such a tough time for no reason, I hope he is a massive success up at Sunderland. As for the fee I would be amazed if it is above £250k

Poll: Of the 3 linked away, who do you think will still be a QPR player come February?

Scowen on 08:20 - Jan 28 with 2164 viewsconnell10

I like him , good little player and way better than little boy lost wee Mat Smith. Good luck to him.

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024