Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to Hoos 17:01 - Feb 8 with 6999 viewsconnell10

Good luck with the season ticket sales!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Message to Hoos on 17:21 - Feb 8 with 3521 viewsconnell10

Sales pitch we may well stay up!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Message to Hoos on 17:31 - Feb 8 with 3440 viewsstevec

The message we should give them is a total boycott of season tickets.

We turn up as and when they stop treating us with contempt.
Message to Hoos on 17:35 - Feb 8 with 3419 viewssmegma

I will be renewing irrespective of what league we will be in
Message to Hoos on 17:39 - Feb 8 with 3381 views1MoreBrightonR

Message to Hoos on 17:31 - Feb 8 by stevec

I'm curious what examples you have their contempt for us as fans?
Message to Hoos on 17:40 - Feb 8 with 3366 viewsRangersw12

Message to Hoos on 17:35 - Feb 8 by smegma

I will be renewing irrespective of what league we will be in

Congratulations Blue Peter badge is in the post....
Message to Hoos on 17:43 - Feb 8 with 3330 viewsEsox_Lucius

Mine's on automatic renewal. I could alter that if people really thought smaller gates would help the club out of it's financial straits.

The grass is always greener.

Message to Hoos on 17:44 - Feb 8 with 3325 viewsAntti_Heinola

Message to Hoos on 17:31 - Feb 8 by stevec

Spot on. Should be all QPR related stuff too. Please, please, please start boycotting this forum. Would send a huge message.

Bare bones.

Message to Hoos on 17:47 - Feb 8 with 3304 viewsactonman

Message to Hoos on 17:39 - Feb 8 by 1MoreBrightonR

I'm curious what examples you have their contempt for us as fans?

You could start with them fking off the season by not replacing our in form goal scorer and 3rd choice striker leaving us with basically a slightly better version of Matt smith up front.

Or you could argue that a team that ships the most ridiculous goals by the double most weeks can afford to let your only big no nonsense defender go out on loan while we continue to try and play Barcelona football badly from the back
Login to get fewer ads

Message to Hoos on 17:49 - Feb 8 with 3295 viewsFredManRave

Message to Hoos on 17:44 - Feb 8 by Antti_Heinola

Spot on. Should be all QPR related stuff too. Please, please, please start boycotting this forum. Would send a huge message.

Yes, let's have a forum where everybody agrees with each other and only sensible level headed posts are made...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Message to Hoos on 18:07 - Feb 8 with 3186 viewsAntti_Heinola

Message to Hoos on 17:47 - Feb 8 by actonman

You could start with them fking off the season by not replacing our in form goal scorer and 3rd choice striker leaving us with basically a slightly better version of Matt smith up front.

Or you could argue that a team that ships the most ridiculous goals by the double most weeks can afford to let your only big no nonsense defender go out on loan while we continue to try and play Barcelona football badly from the back

Yeah because *with* Toni, our defence has looked solid all season.

Bare bones.

Message to Hoos on 18:11 - Feb 8 with 3151 viewsDejR_vu

Message to Hoos on 18:07 - Feb 8 by Antti_Heinola

I think our keeper had more to do with that than anyone else.

I think with Kelly in and Leistner next to Masterson we’d be a lot stronger, but we’ve effectively addressed one problem and then gone and created another

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Message to Hoos on 18:14 - Feb 8 with 3127 viewsactonman

So the answer was to make it even weaker then ?
Message to Hoos on 18:32 - Feb 8 with 3048 views1MoreBrightonR

Message to Hoos on 17:47 - Feb 8 by actonman

But if we can't afford to replace that striker, what do you propose? You can moan about it all you want and it's rubbish to have to witness, but we don't have a few million to buy him or replace him. Fact.
Message to Hoos on 18:33 - Feb 8 with 3031 views1MoreBrightonR

Message to Hoos on 18:11 - Feb 8 by DejR_vu

I think our keeper had more to do with that than anyone else.

I think with Kelly in and Leistner next to Masterson we’d be a lot stronger, but we’ve effectively addressed one problem and then gone and created another

Have you watched us this season? Lumley has been dodgy as fck, agree.... But how many times have we seen unmarked players score?! Not sure lumley is supposed to be marking their strikers....
Message to Hoos on 18:34 - Feb 8 with 3021 viewsstevec

Message to Hoos on 17:44 - Feb 8 by Antti_Heinola

Been a regular since 1967 so you can do one
Message to Hoos on 18:39 - Feb 8 with 2997 viewsDejR_vu

Message to Hoos on 18:33 - Feb 8 by 1MoreBrightonR

Have you watched us this season? Lumley has been dodgy as fck, agree.... But how many times have we seen unmarked players score?! Not sure lumley is supposed to be marking their strikers....

I’ve seen us plenty.

The biggest problem has been the keeper, the second biggest problem has been the number of balls being allowed in the box from wide because Kane and Manning are pony defending, neither the centre backs can do much about. The problems with marking at set peices is players losing runners, can’t think of many down to Leistner.
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 18:40]

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Message to Hoos on 18:49 - Feb 8 with 2937 viewssmegma

Message to Hoos on 17:40 - Feb 8 by Rangersw12

Congratulations Blue Peter badge is in the post....

No thanks, I'd rather a Knighthood from Kate the MILF.
Message to Hoos on 18:59 - Feb 8 with 2896 viewspaulparker

Steve c is bang on
It’s about time fans started making their voices heard about this board and the way we are being run , since we have had this board we have been relegated twice, fined 20 million and seen Brentford & Fulham go racing past us
We can’t even get a training ground built while Brentford have a new stadium next year
You may think finishing below reading, Millwall , Hull, ,Blackburn, is acceptable but I don’t not when you consider our striking options ,
A total car crash of a season

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Message to Hoos on 19:06 - Feb 8 with 2841 viewstraininvain

Message to Hoos on 18:59 - Feb 8 by paulparker

Steve c is bang on
It’s about time fans started making their voices heard about this board and the way we are being run , since we have had this board we have been relegated twice, fined 20 million and seen Brentford & Fulham go racing past us
We can’t even get a training ground built while Brentford have a new stadium next year
You may think finishing below reading, Millwall , Hull, ,Blackburn, is acceptable but I don’t not when you consider our striking options ,

But the type of season most supporters predicted at the start. The remit has always been to avoid relegation and we’re 9pts clear of the drop zone so far from a ‘total car crash of a season’.

I’m not happy with the owners but let’s not move the goalposts in terms of expectations on the pitch this season.
Message to Hoos on 19:12 - Feb 8 with 2815 viewspaulparker

Message to Hoos on 19:06 - Feb 8 by traininvain

But the type of season most supporters predicted at the start. The remit has always been to avoid relegation and we’re 9pts clear of the drop zone so far from a ‘total car crash of a season’.

I’m not happy with the owners but let’s not move the goalposts in terms of expectations on the pitch this season.

A team consisting of Eze, Hugill, Wells, BOS , chair, Clarke should not be fighting relegation
We are out the cup , lost 15, conceded over 55 goals so I would call that a car crash
28 years ago we were London’s top team, now we are the worst team in West London this board has had 10 years of that, bar one flukey play off goal the ten years has been a disaster and it’s not getting better

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Message to Hoos on 19:15 - Feb 8 with 2793 viewsRangersw12

Message to Hoos on 19:12 - Feb 8 by paulparker

A team consisting of Eze, Hugill, Wells, BOS , chair, Clarke should not be fighting relegation
We are out the cup , lost 15, conceded over 55 goals so I would call that a car crash
28 years ago we were London’s top team, now we are the worst team in West London this board has had 10 years of that, bar one flukey play off goal the ten years has been a disaster and it’s not getting better

That's all true but we should have headroom in the summer with FFP to finally look to improve and spend some money

A massive summer coming up and crossroad for the club if its more of the same can see it being terminal and will lead to inevitable relegation in the next couple of seasons

I'm keeping the faith for the time being
[Post edited 8 Feb 2020 19:18]
Message to Hoos on 19:16 - Feb 8 with 2772 views1MoreBrightonR

Clarke!? Are we basing this on one great subs appearance? He has sat on the bench with Leeds and had 2 other dodgy appearances with us.

I'm excited by him but using him to say why we should be higher up the league is laughable.

Also, no one denies we have a great attack and our goals scored reflects that, but it doesn't change our very very average defense.
Message to Hoos on 19:19 - Feb 8 with 2754 viewstraininvain

We’ve got some decent (unproven) youngsters but they’re inconsistent which requires patience as they develop. This comes with the territory of playing young players.

We’re 9pts clear of the relegation zone so not exactly in a dog fight. The last few games have been poor but only a month ago we were smashing Cardiff and Swansea and beating Leeds at home. It’s not the time to panic just yet and far from a car crash season.

Keep the faith.
Message to Hoos on 19:24 - Feb 8 with 2720 viewsessextaxiboy

We know what the financial situation is and how we got here. We cant do anything about it now .
We just need to get over the line this season and if we stick to the plan we should start to be competitive.
We have some exciting young players who are a pleasure to watch , but if we get on their backs will feel the pressure and struggle .

IMO opinion the time to talk about not renewing is when we are in the Prem mid table with no ambition but to stay there , then we will be getting ripped off.

Warburton seems to understand and accept the situation , we would be mad to add to his problems and run the risk of losing him .
Message to Hoos on 19:47 - Feb 8 with 2633 viewsGroveR

Message to Hoos on 18:59 - Feb 8 by paulparker

Steve c is bang on

We "made our voices heard" about Thompson and Chris Wright. Would you say things have got better since?

We bin managers and chairmen like fat birds bin Argos rowing machines, we're not getting any fùcking better for it though, are we?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024