Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Message to Hoos 17:01 - Feb 8 with 7044 viewsconnell10

Good luck with the season ticket sales!!

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Message to Hoos on 19:48 - Feb 8 with 1748 viewsRangersw12

Doesn't matter who the manager is

Message to Hoos on 19:50 - Feb 8 with 1750 viewsHastings_Hoops

Message to Hoos on 18:34 - Feb 8 by stevec

Been a regular since 1967 so you can do one

Glory hunter
Message to Hoos on 19:52 - Feb 8 with 1737 viewsHastings_Hoops

Sorry rangerssw12 and Smegma... managed to press the down arrow on your earlier posts. Not sure how.

😐
Message to Hoos on 20:00 - Feb 8 with 1704 viewspaulparker

Message to Hoos on 19:47 - Feb 8 by GroveR

We "made our voices heard" about Thompson and Chris Wright. Would you say things have got better since?

We bin managers and chairmen like fat birds bin Argos rowing machines, we're not getting any fùcking better for it though, are we?

Tune group have done more to destroy QPR than wright & Thompson put together
Yet we have to take it on the chin ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Message to Hoos on 20:05 - Feb 8 with 1685 viewsessextaxiboy

Message to Hoos on 20:00 - Feb 8 by paulparker

Tune group have done more to destroy QPR than wright & Thompson put together
Yet we have to take it on the chin ?

Of course you are right , but I just dont see a line of potential buyers ready to come in, and any that did would still be bound by the FFP rules .
Message to Hoos on 20:17 - Feb 8 with 1645 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

As per usual. People are looking for easy answers, where there are none. I do wish we could learn to draw games like today. 2-0 loss at Huddersfield is hardly the end of the world!

We could do with a win in Swansea.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Message to Hoos on 20:36 - Feb 8 with 1587 viewsShotKneesHoop

Message to Hoos on 20:17 - Feb 8 by CliveWilsonSaid

As per usual. People are looking for easy answers, where there are none. I do wish we could learn to draw games like today. 2-0 loss at Huddersfield is hardly the end of the world!

A draw would be more than welcome, and probably all we will deserve to get. End of.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Message to Hoos on 20:54 - Feb 8 with 1534 viewsstainrods_elbow

Message to Hoos on 20:17 - Feb 8 by CliveWilsonSaid

Wow - you set your sights high, don't you!

It's not just losing to relgation candidates (which is bad enough), it's how we lost. Open your eyes an inch, and you might start to get it.

And I don't think anyone wants 'easy answers' - just a coaching team and squad (that are now third or fourth in the ENTIRE LEAGUE for goals conceded) that shows some semblance of interest in dealing with severe, self-evident, ongoing failings.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Login to get fewer ads

Message to Hoos on 21:08 - Feb 8 with 1495 viewsconnell10

Message to Hoos on 19:06 - Feb 8 by traininvain

But the type of season most supporters predicted at the start. The remit has always been to avoid relegation and we’re 9pts clear of the drop zone so far from a ‘total car crash of a season’.

I’m not happy with the owners but let’s not move the goalposts in terms of expectations on the pitch this season.

Why not move the goal posts as our stupid owners have so done countless times over the last few years, they are frigging useless!@

Message to Hoos on 21:13 - Feb 8 with 1471 viewsconnell10

Message to Hoos on 19:24 - Feb 8 by essextaxiboy

We know what the financial situation is and how we got here. We cant do anything about it now .
We just need to get over the line this season and if we stick to the plan we should start to be competitive.
We have some exciting young players who are a pleasure to watch , but if we get on their backs will feel the pressure and struggle .

IMO opinion the time to talk about not renewing is when we are in the Prem mid table with no ambition but to stay there , then we will be getting ripped off.

Warburton seems to understand and accept the situation , we would be mad to add to his problems and run the risk of losing him .

Can you explain how we are gonna be competitive after this season? I'm not getting this.

Message to Hoos on 21:15 - Feb 8 with 1469 viewsstowmarketrange

Message to Hoos on 21:08 - Feb 8 by connell10

Why not move the goal posts as our stupid owners have so done countless times over the last few years, they are frigging useless!@

Can’t we move the goalposts at the end we’re defending?We might concede slightly less goals that way.
Message to Hoos on 21:23 - Feb 8 with 1443 viewsRangersw12

Message to Hoos on 21:13 - Feb 8 by connell10

Can you explain how we are gonna be competitive after this season? I'm not getting this.

Money to spend in the summer
Message to Hoos on 21:26 - Feb 8 with 1435 viewsessextaxiboy

Clive's preview for todays game pretty much explains it .
Message to Hoos on 22:10 - Feb 8 with 1331 viewsdigswellhoop

We are where we are ,because we are a poor side.
If we keep hold of the youngsters then we might go up ia a year or 3.The club has been run inthe past by people who dont know the gam. not saying this lot are brilliant
Message to Hoos on 22:26 - Feb 8 with 1290 viewsozexile

Message to Hoos on 21:26 - Feb 8 by essextaxiboy

Clive's preview for todays game pretty much explains it .

It does explain it and explain it very well. And that'd be the case if it was only a couple of players needed, but I reckon we need..... just to compete:

Gk
RB
LB
2 x CB

2 x CM

1 x LM

2 X Strikers

1 x No.10

That is assuming BOS stays. If he goes then a RM as well. If Eze stays then we don't need a no.10.
Message to Hoos on 22:32 - Feb 8 with 1277 viewssmegma

In our 138 year existence we've spent a mere 24 years in the top flight. People seem to think we have a divine right to win every game and get promoted.
Message to Hoos on 22:35 - Feb 8 with 1265 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Ask Rollercoaster mate. He can explain.
Message to Hoos on 22:38 - Feb 8 with 1256 viewsstevec

London clubs who have been in the PL
Arsenal - new stadium
Spurs - new stadium
West Ham - new stadium
Chelsea - redeveloped stadium all sides
Palace - 2 new stands
Fulham - 3 new stands
Charlton - redeveloped stadium all sides
QPR - nada

London clubs who have never been in the PL
Brentford - new stadium 20/21
Millwall - new stadium
Wimbledon - new stadium 21/22

It’s so long since we played Leyton Orient I haven’t a clue what their ground is like, but in terms of progressiveness, that is the type of club we are on a level with these days.
Message to Hoos on 22:38 - Feb 8 with 1256 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Message to Hoos on 18:32 - Feb 8 by 1MoreBrightonR

But if we can't afford to replace that striker, what do you propose? You can moan about it all you want and it's rubbish to have to witness, but we don't have a few million to buy him or replace him. Fact.

But surely we had budgeted to keep and pay whatever portion of his wages we were paying for the entire season, as it was a season long loan. So logic would suggest that we should have made more of an effort to replace him (even it meant another loan). To leave us us with one senior squad striker, and one that doesn't score many goals at that, is inexcusable. And before someone corrects me and mentions Oteh. Really?
I do get the ffp constraints. But relagation to the third tier will hurt us much more. And that proposition is a lot closer than some people think.
Message to Hoos on 22:44 - Feb 8 with 1245 viewsdanehoop

Message to Hoos on 22:38 - Feb 8 by dodge_stoke_r

But surely we had budgeted to keep and pay whatever portion of his wages we were paying for the entire season, as it was a season long loan. So logic would suggest that we should have made more of an effort to replace him (even it meant another loan). To leave us us with one senior squad striker, and one that doesn't score many goals at that, is inexcusable. And before someone corrects me and mentions Oteh. Really?
I do get the ffp constraints. But relagation to the third tier will hurt us much more. And that proposition is a lot closer than some people think.

I suspect that we were looking at a lot of players, but didnt find anything within our price range or willing to come to us. That would have included strikers as well, which are always the easiest thing to pick up cheaply in the winter window.

Never knowingly understood

Message to Hoos on 22:56 - Feb 8 with 1214 viewsLoftgirl

Message to Hoos on 22:38 - Feb 8 by stevec

Arsenal - new stadium
Spurs - new stadium
West Ham - new stadium
Palace - 2 new stands
Fulham - 3 new stands
QPR - nada

Millwall - new stadium

It’s so long since we played Leyton Orient I haven’t a clue what their ground is like, but in terms of progressiveness, that is the type of club we are on a level with these days.

Well, when you put it like that...........
Message to Hoos on 23:03 - Feb 8 with 1197 viewsBoston

On the bright side...Connell’s message to Hoos wasn’t in a bottle.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Message to Hoos on 23:05 - Feb 8 with 1193 viewsLblock

NINE points clear

That’s a success is it? Feeling comfortable are we? Not here, not in this enclave of West London
Another game Tuesday night. Another limp dick away defeat where our Captain will go through the motions, where we’ll have as much penetration as an Emmanuel movie and the message will be “clinical, chances, clinical, errors, clinical”. So then maybe SIX points.
Two home games then.... fancy creaking the history books for seven defeats on the spin???? Could happen.......

When you sleepwalk into a relegation battle you’re really in the smelly. Yet another season where we think “it won’t be us” yet look over your shoulders you cocks!!! The really sad thing is this season is the one I think we’re least equipped to actually crawl out of it. Our last no nonsense player bar Hugill shipped out on loan (still club captain wasn’t he?) and the only other players with the minerals for it seem to be a kid not yet made five half a dozen senior appearances and a fella from Rotherham reserves.

I desperately hope we finish February having gained another seven points, less than five is a real disaster

Must win games are around the corner me thinks

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Message to Hoos on 23:24 - Feb 8 with 1160 viewsstowmarketrange

Arsenal - new stadium
Spurs - new stadium
West Ham - new stadium
Palace - 2 new stands
Fulham - 3 new stands
QPR - nada

Millwall - new stadium

I went to Leyton Orient the week before last and while it is pretty small,they paid for the refurbishments by selling the corners for flats and housing.
Fulham can only expand on 3 sides because there are no obstructions in their way.
Our biggest mistake was not buying the land at the school end,but that would’ve only meant 1 stand that would adequate,while the rest would have to redesigned to make it any bigger.

Unfortunately we are stuck with what we’ve got until some miracle happens.
Message to Hoos on 01:17 - Feb 9 with 1082 viewsessextaxiboy

Arsenal - new stadium
Spurs - new stadium
West Ham - new stadium
Palace - 2 new stands
Fulham - 3 new stands
QPR - nada

Millwall - new stadium

But all you are doing is confirming the one thing we all agree on ...its been badly owned and run .
What do we want to happen now ? Change owners? Where are they and how will they comply with FFP differently ? . New Manager ? How will he coach the budget players we have better and be happy with the budget as well .& do you trust the ownersto find him ?

IMO we have the best team thats available to deal with the here and now , this frustration was always coming , we just have to push through it .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024