Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23689 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 1985 viewsVancouverHoop

This is why you gotta love football
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 1985 viewsRog

Out-blinking-standing lads.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 1978 viewsconnell10

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

6 points off the play offs ...just saying

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 with 1973 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Nothing has happened since that third goal.

Why bother trying to better that?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 with 1969 viewsJAPRANGERS

how long left??
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 with 1947 viewsCLAREMAN1995

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

These are these moments that make match threads awesome when we realize this team never quit
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 with 1939 viewskropotkin41

Amazing afternoon! I've been stuck on the bloody phone! Watching text out of the corner of my eye!

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 with 1928 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Should take off BOS now.

Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 with 1926 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 by JAPRANGERS

how long left??

about 2 plus?
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:51 - Mar 7 with 1824 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Should take off BOS now.

yep
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:51 - Mar 7 with 1820 viewsVancouverHoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:50 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

about 2 plus?

Almost 90
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:52 - Mar 7 with 1802 viewsLongsufferingR

Right, that's it. We need to play a 4-1-3-1 formation next week
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:52 - Mar 7 with 1788 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers free inside our half.

90 of 94 played.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:52 - Mar 7 with 1746 viewsVancouverHoop

4 additional minutes
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:52 - Mar 7 with 1742 viewsderbyhoop

3 attempts on target, 3 goals.
To repeat an overused adjective that is clinical.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:53 - Mar 7 with 1682 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:52 - Mar 7 by LongsufferingR

Right, that's it. We need to play a 4-1-3-1 formation next week

Frankly, it's an insult to us that Warburton hasn't played it before.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:53 - Mar 7 with 1645 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Hall heads yet another clear.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 1548 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Ledson bangs one over.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 1523 viewsVancouverHoop

Gotta say too, our tackles are uncompromising now
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:54 - Mar 7 with 1448 viewsDorse

I look away for a bit and we not only lose a player but score two. What a time to be alive.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:55 - Mar 7 with 1326 viewsstevec

9 to play
3 top half
6 bottom half
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:55 - Mar 7 with 1324 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sounds like we got away with another penalty for pushing by Rangel.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 1268 viewskropotkin41

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:54 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

Gotta say too, our tackles are uncompromising now

Warburton must have given them a rocket at half time.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 1249 viewsPinnerPaul

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:54 - Mar 7 by Dorse

I look away for a bit and we not only lose a player but score two. What a time to be alive.

Apart from the virus of course
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:56 - Mar 7 with 1249 viewsBrianMcCarthy

94 played.

FT.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024