Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23688 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:37 - Mar 7 with 1979 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:36 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

He's injured

Is Wallace injured as well?
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:38 - Mar 7 with 1907 viewsVancouverHoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:37 - Mar 7 by francisbowles

Is Wallace injured as well?

Dunno
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:39 - Mar 7 with 1767 viewsjohncharles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:36 - Mar 7 by VancouverHoop

He's injured

That’s very inconsiderate of him

Strong and stable my arse.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:39 - Mar 7 with 1760 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another deep free. Defended by Amos, who's playing well.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:40 - Mar 7 with 1731 viewsVancouverHoop

Manningggggggg!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:40 - Mar 7 with 1718 viewsBrianMcCarthy

2-1 Manning!!!

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:40 - Mar 7 with 1647 viewsDylanP

Brilliant build up by BOS. Brilliant curled shot from Manning.

URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRssss!!!!!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:40 - Mar 7 with 1643 viewsBoston

👍

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1579 viewsterryb

Come on ref.

It's full time, blow that bloody whistle!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1568 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:40 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

2-1 Manning!!!

Thank you Brian (and Ryan). Can you blow the whistle now, please?
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1568 viewsTacticalR

Amazing the way Manning curled that over the keeper.

Air hostess clique

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1555 viewsPinnerPaul

Good job we didn't take him off at half time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrssssssssss!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1552 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Well, what a great goal during a torrid game!

Great assist by BOS who runs into the box, is surrounded by three defenders but cuts back calmly for Manning who curls a beauty over the keeper and high into the net.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1549 viewsBklynRanger

And there was I saying "Use your right foot" - what a prick!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1547 viewsqprxtc

That’d be another Queens Park Rangers goal, that would be!
[Post edited 7 Mar 2020 16:46]
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1527 viewsJAPRANGERS

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 with 1527 viewshubble

URRRRRRRssssssssssssssssssssssss!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:42 - Mar 7 with 1508 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Harrop shoots, straight at Kelly.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:42 - Mar 7 with 1473 viewsjohncharles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:40 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

2-1 Manning!!!

Oh dear ! I’ve been slagging him off all match.🤢

Go Ryan! QPR legend 👍👍👍

Strong and stable my arse.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:42 - Mar 7 with 1420 viewsfrancisbowles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:41 - Mar 7 by PinnerPaul

Good job we didn't take him off at half time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurrrrrssssssssss!

Yes, well done MW and Ryan for sorting out the problem.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:43 - Mar 7 with 1422 viewsBoston

and it’s Queens Park Rangers, Queens Park Rangers FC....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:43 - Mar 7 with 1415 viewsDylanP

Half time adjustments looks genius right now. Well done Warbs

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:43 - Mar 7 with 1347 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Sinclair is on for them.

Free on the right for them, 40 out.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 1307 viewsVancouverHoop

The three PNE defenders standing around BOS but afraid to tackle him was brilliant to see.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 1294 viewsJAPRANGERS

heart attack inducing last few minutes coming up......
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024