Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) 09:37 - Mar 5 with 23670 viewsRangersDave

Currently in Morocco on a short break. However im back tomorrow in time for my first game of the season to see the beloved blue and white hoops (sorry i mean shyte sickly blue 1 colour shirts) play at Preston

Illness, unemployment, and other issues have prevented me attending matches up until now so im looking forward to picking up a 'a kick up the arss' and watching BOS and Eze rip Preston a new one ably assisted by Hugill.

COYRrrrrrrssssss 3-1 win

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 1823 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Defended well. Free out. 82 played.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 1824 viewsderbyhoop

Own up anybody who predicted this scoreline.
And the goalscorers!!!!

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:44 - Mar 7 with 1789 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Amos hauls back a breakaway. Yellow.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1777 viewsjohncharles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:43 - Mar 7 by DylanP

Half time adjustments looks genius right now. Well done Warbs

Never doubted him 😳😳😳

Strong and stable my arse.

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1771 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos picks up a required yellow
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1749 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Another deep free. Barbet heads clear.

Eze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1734 viewsVancouverHoop

Ezzzzzzzzeeeeeee!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1719 viewsBoston

OMG

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1684 viewsstevec

Oh my god, I need the toilet
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 with 1685 viewsCLAREMAN1995

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 by johncharles

Never doubted him 😳😳😳

We have to see this out giving up too many daggers late on
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:46 - Mar 7 with 1664 viewsJAPRANGERS

kin ell Brentford 5 Sheff W 0
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:46 - Mar 7 with 1653 viewsjohncharles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:45 - Mar 7 by BrianMcCarthy

Another deep free. Barbet heads clear.

Eze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bloody Hell !!!!?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:46 - Mar 7 with 1621 viewsVancouverHoop

Talk about a game of two halves!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:46 - Mar 7 with 1596 viewsBklynRanger

GET THE FCUK IN. CLOCK MANAGE THAT YOU TEDIOUS KUNTS.
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1545 viewsTacticalR

Another brilliant goal.

Air hostess clique

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1532 viewshubble

OMFG!!! Exactly how I visualized it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss!!!!

Poll: Who is your player of the season?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1515 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Rangers break after Barbet's great header.

Taken by Chair then on to BOS, slides it out to Eze on the left, who edges into the box, checks onto his right and curls it low around his man and off the base of the far post.

You beauty!

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1494 viewsJAPRANGERS

Fantastic, all with 10 men too!!!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1491 viewsitsbiga

Let’s push on for the playoffs!

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1491 viewsqprxtc

That’d be yet another Queens Park Rangers goal, that would be!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1470 viewsjohncharles

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:46 - Mar 7 by BklynRanger

I think you speak for all of us 🤣🤣🤣

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:47 - Mar 7 with 1448 viewsBrianMcCarthy

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:46 - Mar 7 by BklynRanger

first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 1307 viewsHantsR

I think that is an eloquent articulation of my euphoria
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 1290 viewsw7r

A brace for this season over the masters of the dark arts.

Amazing results. What a second half performance, what fans - sound brilliant.

Thank you boys!
first game of the season match thread (i've gone early with this one, sorry) on 16:49 - Mar 7 with 1276 viewsPinnerPaul

Whisper it, but we're 12th and 6 points from PNE in 6th - CURRENTLY
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024