Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
just cancelled Sky sports 19:58 - Mar 17 with 10372 viewsBlackCrowe

Well there seems little point in paying Virgin £40 a month for bugger all live content. She tried to convince me to stick around but knew she was on a sticky wicket - even if she'd dropped to a tenner it wouldn't made a difference. That's one business i won't lose sleep over.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

just cancelled Sky sports on 08:58 - Mar 23 with 2579 views2Thomas2Bowles

It may be worth trying a different browser if you having problems.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

just cancelled Sky sports on 11:43 - Mar 23 with 2499 viewsNoelmc

Tried over the weekend but no joy. However, just managed to do it quickly and easily.
just cancelled Sky sports on 11:49 - Mar 23 with 2486 viewsMick_S

I've forgotten my log in details and requests for them to be resent are not working. I'm stupid.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

just cancelled Sky sports on 11:53 - Mar 23 with 2474 viewsSpaghetti_Hoops

If you are trying to pause Sky Sports and keep ending up with the Technical Difficulties screen you may actually have succeeded without knowing it.

Go to My Account
TV Bill
Future
and check the next three bills.
just cancelled Sky sports on 12:32 - Mar 23 with 2421 viewsDiscodroids

just cancelled Sky sports on 08:46 - Mar 23 by Northernr

Must have got it during some downtime because it was instantaneous for me. Took about 10 seconds from beginning to end.

Ditto.

No Nrl. No Fun.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

just cancelled Sky sports on 19:22 - Mar 24 with 2253 viewsOldPedro

just cancelled Sky sports on 11:53 - Mar 23 by Spaghetti_Hoops

If you are trying to pause Sky Sports and keep ending up with the Technical Difficulties screen you may actually have succeeded without knowing it.

Go to My Account
TV Bill
Future
and check the next three bills.

I checked my account earlier and my bill has been updated too from 21st March. Must have worked the first time I got the technical difficulties screen

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

just cancelled Sky sports on 22:02 - Mar 26 with 2128 views81A

just cancelled Sky sports on 19:22 - Mar 24 by OldPedro

I checked my account earlier and my bill has been updated too from 21st March. Must have worked the first time I got the technical difficulties screen

Virgin have now followed suit. Very easy to do via their website
just cancelled Sky sports on 12:54 - Apr 1 with 2007 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else but BT now giving one month's credit although it's convoluted. Details here:

https://www.bt.com/consumer/edw/sport-support/
Login to get fewer ads

just cancelled Sky sports on 15:22 - Apr 1 with 1887 viewsrrrspricey

just cancelled Sky sports on 12:54 - Apr 1 by Silverfoxqpr

Apologies if this has been covered somewhere else but BT now giving one month's credit although it's convoluted. Details here:

https://www.bt.com/consumer/edw/sport-support/

Not really convoluted, just need to add name, account number and email address to a form and submit
just cancelled Sky sports on 13:28 - Jun 15 with 1565 viewsBlackCrowe

Just re-installed Sky sports with Virgin for £4 a month more than i've been paying for my package after i cancelled it for lockdown.
Clearly i was paying way too much to begin with, but they are desperate to get customers back. Suggest it might a good time to start horsetrading and renegotiating and threatening to switch providers etc.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

just cancelled Sky sports on 13:34 - Jun 15 with 1528 viewsBucksRanger

Same goes with broadband deals. My introductory 12 month deal which was excellent value just came to an end. A quick call to my supplier got me another 12 month deal even cheaper than my introductory deal.
just cancelled Sky sports on 14:21 - Jun 15 with 1421 viewsToast_R

Just checked my Sky package, cheeky bastards have put it up from £68 (what is was paying until April before the SkySports suspension) to £95.00 now SkySports has started charging again. THey've conveniently forgotten to allow this discount I was getting on the Sports.

That means SkySports has gone up from £15 to £28 pcm. VVankers.

And you can't contact them either now due to this bollocks about vulnerable and Key Worker customers having priority.
just cancelled Sky sports on 14:23 - Jun 15 with 1413 viewsRangersDave

must be able to cancel online?

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

just cancelled Sky sports on 14:28 - Jun 15 with 1397 viewsQPR_John

just cancelled Sky sports on 14:21 - Jun 15 by Toast_R

Just checked my Sky package, cheeky bastards have put it up from £68 (what is was paying until April before the SkySports suspension) to £95.00 now SkySports has started charging again. THey've conveniently forgotten to allow this discount I was getting on the Sports.

That means SkySports has gone up from £15 to £28 pcm. VVankers.

And you can't contact them either now due to this bollocks about vulnerable and Key Worker customers having priority.

My deal with Sky was due to end in July but got a letter saying they will keep it on for another year
just cancelled Sky sports on 14:31 - Jun 15 with 1382 viewscolinallcars

I was hoping this enforced layoff might ween people off Sky and by doing so, weaken Sky"s grip on football. Looks like I'm going to be disappointed.
just cancelled Sky sports on 14:54 - Jun 15 with 1327 viewsrsonist

just cancelled Sky sports on 14:31 - Jun 15 by colinallcars

I was hoping this enforced layoff might ween people off Sky and by doing so, weaken Sky"s grip on football. Looks like I'm going to be disappointed.

The canned crowd effects on the Spanish league coverage are worryingly good...
just cancelled Sky sports on 16:06 - Jun 15 with 1253 viewstraininvain

just cancelled Sky sports on 14:54 - Jun 15 by rsonist

The canned crowd effects on the Spanish league coverage are worryingly good...

Yep. Easy to forget there’s no crowd. A blessing for now but not so good longer term.
just cancelled Sky sports on 18:56 - Jun 15 with 1139 viewseghamranger

Got so annoyed with Sky that I just cancelled. Just rung them and wasn’t even given a hard sell stay story.

I’ve got 2 TVs with freeview on. One is a brand new LG. Daughter subscribes to Net Flix and Now tv and I get that for free on my tv.
Saving over £80 a month. £960 a year. Quite happily pay £6.99 if I want 24hrs of sport.

I work often when matches are on and i steward at Spurs for at least 20 matches a season so I’m not going to miss it.
just cancelled Sky sports on 19:08 - Jun 15 with 1123 viewsE1Hoop

just cancelled Sky sports on 18:56 - Jun 15 by eghamranger

Got so annoyed with Sky that I just cancelled. Just rung them and wasn’t even given a hard sell stay story.

I’ve got 2 TVs with freeview on. One is a brand new LG. Daughter subscribes to Net Flix and Now tv and I get that for free on my tv.
Saving over £80 a month. £960 a year. Quite happily pay £6.99 if I want 24hrs of sport.

I work often when matches are on and i steward at Spurs for at least 20 matches a season so I’m not going to miss it.

Yes I have Now TV not quite as good as Sky but much cheaper and can be used by two households. For Sports they have offered a deal in August where you can have Sky Sports for about £150 for the year. Will see if they offer that this year.
just cancelled Sky sports on 20:32 - Jun 15 with 1056 viewsdaveB

just cancelled Sky sports on 19:08 - Jun 15 by E1Hoop

Yes I have Now TV not quite as good as Sky but much cheaper and can be used by two households. For Sports they have offered a deal in August where you can have Sky Sports for about £150 for the year. Will see if they offer that this year.

Isn't Now Tv just Sky without the dish
just cancelled Sky sports on 22:38 - Jun 15 with 967 viewsE1Hoop

just cancelled Sky sports on 20:32 - Jun 15 by daveB

Yes I think they are owned by Sky. But you cannot record programmes so you have to watch sports when they are transmitted.
just cancelled Sky sports on 00:01 - Jun 16 with 921 viewsthame_hoops

just cancelled Sky sports on 20:32 - Jun 15 by daveB

You don’t get 4K though (at least I don’t using an Apple TV 4K box) where as the BT sports app is 4K, same as games on amazon prime. Now tv missing a trick here
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024