Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
#AskAdel 23:59 - May 4 with 8253 viewsnix

Q&A with the guy through the offish. Get your questions in via Twitter with the above hashtag. Someone's already asked the bus one though 🚌.
[Post edited 4 May 2020 23:59]
#AskAdel on 18:15 - May 7 with 2116 viewsdaveB

#AskAdel on 18:02 - May 7 by loftboy

“Charlatan “ you’re far to kind , I would have said crooked, lying cûnt , the only bloke I turn over theTV for it he comes on, I see he’s got another show starting soon with loads of old players, I won’t be watching it.

If you get past Redknapp his new show is very good, is more about the players than him and he's not in it that much
#AskAdel on 18:54 - May 7 with 2071 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

#AskAdel on 17:05 - May 7 by daveB

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/askadel-taarabt-answers-your-questions/

Thanks for this Dave.

That was delicious. Longest I’ve ever heard him speak and he comes across as a nice guy which I didn’t expect.

Hope he gets to lift the trophy for Benfica.
#AskAdel on 22:30 - May 7 with 1973 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really enjoyed that interview - when he said LR was like his back garden and he just loved to play there with the fans, and how much Taarabt's too good for you affected him and his marker - magical. Comes across really well, and is either a great liar or really has QPR in his heart. Lovely stuff.

Bare bones.

#AskAdel on 23:11 - May 7 with 1911 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

#AskAdel on 22:30 - May 7 by Antti_Heinola

Really enjoyed that interview - when he said LR was like his back garden and he just loved to play there with the fans, and how much Taarabt's too good for you affected him and his marker - magical. Comes across really well, and is either a great liar or really has QPR in his heart. Lovely stuff.

He always struck me as indifferent about the club and the fans until I watched this.
#AskAdel on 23:12 - May 7 with 1909 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

"I'm a machine now"

That cracked me up

Poll: Expectations for this season?

#AskAdel on 00:50 - May 8 with 1855 viewstimcocking

Ahhhh, my Adel.
#AskAdel on 10:13 - May 8 with 1752 viewsMancR

Someone should send this to the Cardiff message boards- he bloody tortured them 🤣
#AskAdel on 12:26 - May 8 with 1657 viewsJamesB1979

#AskAdel on 17:05 - May 7 by daveB

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/askadel-taarabt-answers-your-questions/

What a lovely lad. I’m not as old as some of you so never saw likes of Stan live, so for me Adel given me some of best ever Qpr memories. Was trying to find highlights of wolves game (we lost)....was a particular highlight for me as was watching someone who was on a different level to everyone.....to the point where he realised it was best he tries to score as wasn’t getting best help from some of his teammates.
Login to get fewer ads

#AskAdel on 13:08 - May 8 with 1636 viewsPunteR

Really enjoyed that interview. Adel comes across really well.
Just a small point that i thought was really nice and i hadn't thought of it like that before was when Mark asked him about Faurlin and how far in the game would he have got if it wasn't for the injuries, and Adels reply was he did reach i high level with QPR in the premier league so should be and is proud of his achievements (words to that effect),and that Adel was also proud of what he achieved at QPR. Both from humble beginnings so the impact of our club on them is not lost. Quite a well grounded opinion i thought.

Also the surprise guest was funny. Adel acknowledging that theres less distractions where he is now to when he was in London. Bit of an admission that his focus off the pitch wasnt the best.
[Post edited 8 May 2020 13:11]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

#AskAdel on 13:22 - May 8 with 1629 viewsEsox_Lucius

#AskAdel on 12:26 - May 8 by JamesB1979

What a lovely lad. I’m not as old as some of you so never saw likes of Stan live, so for me Adel given me some of best ever Qpr memories. Was trying to find highlights of wolves game (we lost)....was a particular highlight for me as was watching someone who was on a different level to everyone.....to the point where he realised it was best he tries to score as wasn’t getting best help from some of his teammates.

Wasn't that the game he came on as sub and destroyed the Wolves midfield & defence but couldn't get past Wayne Hennessey who was having the game of his life?

The grass is always greener.

#AskAdel on 13:35 - May 8 with 1620 viewsJamesB1979

#AskAdel on 13:22 - May 8 by Esox_Lucius

Wasn't that the game he came on as sub and destroyed the Wolves midfield & defence but couldn't get past Wayne Hennessey who was having the game of his life?

That’s the one. One dribble, shot and save were out of this world. Still don’t know how he saved it. One of those shots that gets further out the more you tell it. 45 yards I think now!
[Post edited 8 May 2020 13:38]
#AskAdel on 13:50 - May 8 with 1597 viewsterryb

I did notice there was no goalkeeper in his 5-a-side team!

Hill, Walker, Faurlin, Helguson & Taarabt.

Like others, I thought Adel came across a lot better than I had expected & it was an enjoyable listen.
#AskAdel on 14:17 - May 8 with 1582 viewsEsox_Lucius

#AskAdel on 13:35 - May 8 by JamesB1979

That’s the one. One dribble, shot and save were out of this world. Still don’t know how he saved it. One of those shots that gets further out the more you tell it. 45 yards I think now!
[Post edited 8 May 2020 13:38]

As I remember that shot he was stood just by the side door of the Queens Tavern when the ball left his foot.

The grass is always greener.

#AskAdel on 14:48 - May 8 with 1563 viewsflynnbo

#AskAdel on 13:50 - May 8 by terryb

Like others, I thought Adel came across a lot better than I had expected & it was an enjoyable listen.

Think he mentioned Paddy Kenny.
#AskAdel on 15:40 - May 8 with 1532 viewsQPROslo

#AskAdel on 13:50 - May 8 by terryb

Yeh,very enjoyable interview. Adel had Paddy Kenny in his 6.
#AskAdel on 18:28 - May 8 with 1474 viewsterryb

#AskAdel on 15:40 - May 8 by QPROslo

Yeh,very enjoyable interview. Adel had Paddy Kenny in his 6.

I saw a clip of Paddy, but I didn't hear Adel mention him!

Positive thinking on his part in that the team woul;d progress so far it needed a sub!
#AskAdel on 22:19 - May 8 with 1403 viewsdanehoop

That interview just had me smiling from ear to ear and remembering all of the great times we had with our magical Moroccan.

Hearing his take of the power of stadium singing "Taraabts too good for you" as doing half his job for him, but also his very positive words for all of those he played with and worked with was great. Clearly you can see that Amit has caught the QPR disease, but is also very well liked as well.

I do love my club, it has it moments when things dont work out and results suck, but every now and then something special happens that makes it all worthwhile. Adel was one of those moments.

Never knowingly understood

#AskAdel on 16:41 - May 12 with 1222 viewstraininvain

Found this funny and ‘Adel’ features towards the end: https://mobile.twitter.com/Eman_Official/status/1260194527068946432
#AskAdel on 18:21 - May 12 with 1173 viewsAntti_Heinola

#AskAdel on 18:28 - May 8 by terryb

I saw a clip of Paddy, but I didn't hear Adel mention him!

Positive thinking on his part in that the team woul;d progress so far it needed a sub!

yea he def said something like 'paddy kenny in goal for sure'

Bare bones.

#AskAdel on 02:40 - May 13 with 1078 viewstimcocking

Ahhh, happy memories.

Not ashamed too say i was crying like a baby once again at times. What a player.
#AskAdel on 10:28 - May 13 with 1041 viewsfrancisbowles

Yes a really enjoyable interview. Thought it was going to be a short clip, 5 minutes at most. It was over half an hour!

Brought back some great memories, with some unbelievable skills on the clips. It was a good reminder of just how great he was for us. Such a shame he wasn't as mature then as he finally seems to be now.

Great that it going so well for him at Benfica, I wish him every success and look forward to the day that he gets his 'forever Rrrrrs'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024