Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. 17:36 - Jun 6 with 10142 viewsqpr_1968

a thread we can all get on together, all qpr, what else can go wrong.
just a bit of fun.

born armistice day 1958, 61 yo.
never missed a year going to watch my beloved qpr since 1968.

i'm back to work 2 weeks time so one more week of boring you lot with my posts after a 12 week lock down.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:40 - Jun 6 with 3465 viewsGuppy

Body age 60 Mind age 18
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:41 - Jun 6 with 3454 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I’d be careful putting your personal details out on the internet! Bearing in mind we’ve already had a where do you live thread and mother’s maiden name thread.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:42 - Jun 6 with 3448 viewsqpr_1968

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:41 - Jun 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I’d be careful putting your personal details out on the internet! Bearing in mind we’ve already had a where do you live thread and mother’s maiden name thread.

its your age not your bank details.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:44 - Jun 6 with 3428 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:42 - Jun 6 by qpr_1968

He's kidding.

50 in a few weeks. Still think I'm 30.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:47 - Jun 6 with 3414 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:42 - Jun 6 by qpr_1968

I know, I wasn’t having a go.

It’s a nice thread idea but bear in mind that Clive for example now has your IP Address, email, date of birth, and if you contributed to the where do you live thread, possibly your place of birth.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:49 - Jun 6 with 3413 viewsqpr_1968

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:47 - Jun 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I know, I wasn’t having a go.

It’s a nice thread idea but bear in mind that Clive for example now has your IP Address, email, date of birth, and if you contributed to the where do you live thread, possibly your place of birth.

just as well he don't know who I support then.

but I get your point.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:52 - Jun 6 with 3399 viewsstowmarketrange

60 in September.Mind age about 15.Body age about 90.Help.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:53 - Jun 6 with 3390 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:49 - Jun 6 by qpr_1968

just as well he don't know who I support then.

but I get your point.

I saw this documentary once where they picked a random Facebook account and managed to mine all of this bank information and other personal date from a innocent photo a mum took of her kids outside their front door on their first day of school just because the door number was showing.

Terrifying.

Anyway, I’m in my mid thirties.
Login to get fewer ads

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:54 - Jun 6 with 3388 viewsqpr_1968

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:53 - Jun 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

I saw this documentary once where they picked a random Facebook account and managed to mine all of this bank information and other personal date from a innocent photo a mum took of her kids outside their front door on their first day of school just because the door number was showing.

Terrifying.

Anyway, I’m in my mid thirties.

I see that documentary.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:54 - Jun 6 with 3383 viewsBoston

How dare you ask a lady of a certain vintage her age! But while we’re on the subject, it’s my birthday on the 10th and I’m due a decent present.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:57 - Jun 6 with 3370 viewshamptonhillhoop

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:44 - Jun 6 by BrianMcCarthy

He's kidding.

Me too Brian, depressing ain't it?
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:57 - Jun 6 with 3367 viewsqpr_1968

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:54 - Jun 6 by Boston

How dare you ask a lady of a certain vintage her age! But while we’re on the subject, it’s my birthday on the 10th and I’m due a decent present.

happy birthday mate, 21 again?

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:07 - Jun 6 with 3336 viewsBoston

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:57 - Jun 6 by qpr_1968

happy birthday mate, 21 again?

Half right - there is a one in it.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:07 - Jun 6 with 3317 views2Thomas2Bowles

Age is but a number

Some days it's 10 others 25 and some, not on the lottery ticket... and written in roman numerals

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:13 - Jun 6 with 3308 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:57 - Jun 6 by hamptonhillhoop

Me too Brian, depressing ain't it?

Nah. Can't say I really care.

I wouldn't mind being 30 again, maybe - some pocket change for the first time, old enough to have calm and some cop-on (some) and still experiencing a lot of stuff for the first time.

I still feel very young and try to surround myself with people with adventure and love in their hearts, people who will push me. I think that;s the key that works for me.

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:16 - Jun 6 with 3305 viewsdistortR

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:13 - Jun 6 by BrianMcCarthy

Nah. Can't say I really care.

I wouldn't mind being 30 again, maybe - some pocket change for the first time, old enough to have calm and some cop-on (some) and still experiencing a lot of stuff for the first time.

I still feel very young and try to surround myself with people with adventure and love in their hearts, people who will push me. I think that;s the key that works for me.

i've always been more then willing to push you, Brian.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:24 - Jun 6 with 3256 views2Thomas2Bowles

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:44 - Jun 6 by BrianMcCarthy

He's kidding.

...30... so got a bike

* it's not a mid-life crisis honest*

*anyone wanna buy a bike*

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:26 - Jun 6 with 3267 viewsfrancisbowles

I'll be 63 in the summer and the playoff final is before, so winning that is what I'd like as a present. It should mean that I could watch Eze, Bos etc for longer and hopefully having learn't the lessons from the past, the club should be in a much sounder position.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:41 - Jun 6 with 3226 viewsterryb

I'm an old git, but a very young 68!
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:32 - Jun 6 with 3156 viewsHantsR

I'm 22...in Celcius
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:34 - Jun 6 with 3149 viewsCiderwithRsie

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 17:41 - Jun 6 by BazzaInTheLoft

Better not start a Name of First Pet thread, then.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:39 - Jun 6 with 3141 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 18:16 - Jun 6 by distortR

i've always been more then willing to push you, Brian.

And I live by the water....(thinks)...

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:41 - Jun 6 with 3136 viewsstowmarketrange

Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:32 - Jun 6 by HantsR

I'm 22...in Celcius

Good idea mate.That makes me only 15.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:55 - Jun 6 with 3110 viewsJuzzie

I’m closer to 50 than to 55.

Still feel mid twenties.
Who are the old gits on this site and the young bucks. on 19:57 - Jun 6 with 3099 viewsDiscodroids

Moaning old git forever held in cruel abeyance in the summer of love '88. Kept young by blood transfusions, jo and the kids.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024