Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fixtures 12:02 - Jun 8 with 3778 viewsNorthernr

Fixtures on 12:06 - Jun 8 with 2924 viewsNorthernr

Fixtures on 12:18 - Jun 8 with 2847 viewsTheChef

So for Sky subscribers, midweek games will be available on the red button, and Saturday games you can buy a ticket from the club to watch it online. Is that right?

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fixtures on 12:28 - Jun 8 with 2792 viewsaston_hoop

Looking at the timings of some of those midweek fixtures, I'm going to need to stay WFH for at least the next couple of months then

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Fixtures on 12:29 - Jun 8 with 2778 viewsdaveB

On the offish link to the QPR+ thing t still says commentary only for UK, I take it that will change and we watch the games?
Fixtures on 12:32 - Jun 8 with 2757 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

This is great!

Anyone know where I can get plastic bottles of piss and molten hot Chicken Balti pies delivered from?

Going to get my missus to watch George Formby videos from now until match day so she can call me a rent boy for 90 minutes in a authentic manner.
Fixtures on 12:43 - Jun 8 with 2673 viewsrrrspricey

Bit weird having the final game of the season on a Wednesday?
Fixtures on 12:45 - Jun 8 with 2657 viewsWatford_Ranger

An oft-used but relevant summary...

Fixtures on 13:05 - Jun 8 with 2574 viewsqprxtc

To recreate the match day experience:

Get into your kitchen at 11.01. Pour yourself a can/bottle of your fancy, take the first one easy as you’re going to be careful today and not get hammered too early. Take a sip and then neck your drink. Pour another can/bottle.

Open up zoom/Skype/Houseparty and one by one join your mates and start talking sensibly about the day/game ahead. Go the fridge. Wait five minutes then pour another drink.

Keep doing above until 2.55 then go for a quick massive p1ss, neck your last pint then leg it into your front room just in time to see kick off. Go for another p1ss at 3.03. Miss opening goal.

Etc etc etc
Login to get fewer ads

Fixtures on 13:12 - Jun 8 with 2544 viewsloftus77

Five 3pm Sat/Sun fixtures there - great, but I presume they've checked with the Met Office that a summer heatwave is off the agenda?
[Post edited 8 Jun 2020 13:13]
Fixtures on 15:26 - Jun 8 with 2290 viewsMytch_QPR

Fixtures on 13:05 - Jun 8 by qprxtc

To recreate the match day experience:

Get into your kitchen at 11.01. Pour yourself a can/bottle of your fancy, take the first one easy as you’re going to be careful today and not get hammered too early. Take a sip and then neck your drink. Pour another can/bottle.

Open up zoom/Skype/Houseparty and one by one join your mates and start talking sensibly about the day/game ahead. Go the fridge. Wait five minutes then pour another drink.

Keep doing above until 2.55 then go for a quick massive p1ss, neck your last pint then leg it into your front room just in time to see kick off. Go for another p1ss at 3.03. Miss opening goal.

Etc etc etc

You can make it really authentic by going out into your driveway and stepping in some horse manure about 5 mins before kick off.

"Thank you for supporting Queens Park Rangers Steep Staircase"... and I thought I'd signed up for a rollercoaster.
Poll: Next temporary manager (the wheel of misfortune) - as requested by 18 Stone

Fixtures on 15:39 - Jun 8 with 2242 viewspaulparker

I know this wouldn’t be allowed but i would like us to play our games at the training ground rather than the stadium, have all the youth teams/reserve players by the side of the pitch , they could join in chanting , encouraging our first team and give insults to the oppo
Having watched a bit of the German football it’s as dull as dish water without fans at least this idea would have some sort of atmosphere

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fixtures on 16:01 - Jun 8 with 2192 viewsStanisgod

They obviously don't expect us to pick up where we left off.

Hull v Boro last game. Shoot me now.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Fixtures on 16:13 - Jun 8 with 2161 viewsterryb

Fixtures on 16:01 - Jun 8 by Stanisgod

That could easily be a relegation decider.
Fixtures on 16:16 - Jun 8 with 2142 viewsTheChef

Fixtures on 15:39 - Jun 8 by paulparker

I know this wouldn’t be allowed but i would like us to play our games at the training ground rather than the stadium, have all the youth teams/reserve players by the side of the pitch , they could join in chanting , encouraging our first team and give insults to the oppo
Having watched a bit of the German football it’s as dull as dish water without fans at least this idea would have some sort of atmosphere

Should do what the Benfica PA guy did the other day and pipe through crowd noise and amend it to the situation - had booing/whistling when the ref made a poor decision!

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

Fixtures on 16:18 - Jun 8 with 2137 viewsPeterHucker

Apologies if this info has already been posted and I've missed it but what's been announced about showing these matches on TV?
I don't have Sky or BT Sport because there's a pub 100 metres from my house that has both.
That pub is obviously closed though so is there some other way I can watch these matches? (Pay per view or through club website for example)
Fixtures on 17:53 - Jun 8 with 2004 viewsNorthernr

Fixtures on 16:01 - Jun 8 by Stanisgod

The crowd for that will be about the same as it would have been anyway.
Fixtures on 22:12 - Jun 8 with 1743 viewsdavman

Fixtures on 16:18 - Jun 8 by PeterHucker

Apologies if this info has already been posted and I've missed it but what's been announced about showing these matches on TV?
I don't have Sky or BT Sport because there's a pub 100 metres from my house that has both.
That pub is obviously closed though so is there some other way I can watch these matches? (Pay per view or through club website for example)

Yep, member not a season ticket holder here, nor a Sky subscriber (try to avoid funding the killer of football...), so how do I get to watch the games? Are they all going to be available through the club?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fixtures on 23:47 - Jun 8 with 1591 viewsstowmarketrange

Fixtures on 16:16 - Jun 8 by TheChef

Should do what the Benfica PA guy did the other day and pipe through crowd noise and amend it to the situation - had booing/whistling when the ref made a poor decision!

They had that on bt sport for the Dortmund game,but I think it was bt doing the sound effects.They said they were trialing it and it might be an optional item for their premier league games.
Fixtures on 23:49 - Jun 8 with 1589 viewsdaveB

Fixtures on 22:12 - Jun 8 by davman

Yep, member not a season ticket holder here, nor a Sky subscriber (try to avoid funding the killer of football...), so how do I get to watch the games? Are they all going to be available through the club?

They will all be on the clubs website, season ticket holders get the home games for free, away games will be a tenner although you have the option to turn down the refund and get the 9 games for free.

For members games will be a tenner each, not sure if they will sell it as a bundle or not slightly cheaper. At the moment none of our games are on Sky but that may change
Fixtures on 00:16 - Jun 9 with 1558 viewsdavman

Fixtures on 23:49 - Jun 8 by daveB

They will all be on the clubs website, season ticket holders get the home games for free, away games will be a tenner although you have the option to turn down the refund and get the 9 games for free.

For members games will be a tenner each, not sure if they will sell it as a bundle or not slightly cheaper. At the moment none of our games are on Sky but that may change

Amazing that it has taken a bloody pandemic to stop Sky putting a West - (South) West London derby on their channel - lets hope that is the shape of things to come!

Of course they can take my £10 for each and every game as long as we get Nick London and Andy Sinton the EFL provided highlights commentator manages to suck the atmosphere from a full stadium, so I'd dread to think what he'd do when there was no atmosphere...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Fixtures on 15:01 - Jun 10 with 1262 viewsLblock

More questions........

I assume Sky will be quick out the blocks re-introducing the sports cost as soon as first live fixture is broadcast.

Does anyone know of a location in chronological order where all the televised fixtures (and where being shown) are listed?

I wasn't too fussed about footy coming back if I am honest as watching games with the sound off has always wound me right up, but on a damp and dreary Wednesday afternoon I can see positives of having a few games to peruse.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Fixtures on 15:07 - Jun 10 with 1247 viewsstowmarketrange

Fixtures on 15:01 - Jun 10 by Lblock

More questions........

I assume Sky will be quick out the blocks re-introducing the sports cost as soon as first live fixture is broadcast.

Does anyone know of a location in chronological order where all the televised fixtures (and where being shown) are listed?

I wasn't too fussed about footy coming back if I am honest as watching games with the sound off has always wound me right up, but on a damp and dreary Wednesday afternoon I can see positives of having a few games to peruse.

I had a call from sky today asking me if I want to get sky sports again for £20 a month.I said it was cheaper via my sky box,and I checked while he was on the line.I found the offer and it was for £18 and I told him I would go with that offer.Ok he said,and hung up.
Lo and behold my sports channels have appeared again and my bill is going up £20 a month from next month.
Don’t these people take no for an answer?
Fixtures on 15:09 - Jun 10 with 1239 viewsLblock

Fixtures on 15:07 - Jun 10 by stowmarketrange

I had a call from sky today asking me if I want to get sky sports again for £20 a month.I said it was cheaper via my sky box,and I checked while he was on the line.I found the offer and it was for £18 and I told him I would go with that offer.Ok he said,and hung up.
Lo and behold my sports channels have appeared again and my bill is going up £20 a month from next month.
Don’t these people take no for an answer?

Ah right, so they won't automatically start charging again?

Interesting.

Fixtures on 15:11 - Jun 10 with 1228 viewsstowmarketrange

Fixtures on 15:09 - Jun 10 by Lblock

Ah right, so they won't automatically start charging again?

Interesting.

I cancelled mine rather than suspended it.That option wasn’t offered to me all those weeks ago so I just scrubbed the lot.
Fixtures on 15:13 - Jun 10 with 1223 viewsLblock

Fixtures on 15:11 - Jun 10 by stowmarketrange

I cancelled mine rather than suspended it.That option wasn’t offered to me all those weeks ago so I just scrubbed the lot.

Noted

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024