Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Eze and Bos Transfer fees 19:58 - Jun 23 with 2930 viewsBazzeR

Listening to Les and Chris Ramsey on the recent podcast it was said we are about halfway through the plan to re-establish the club on a sound footing.
Will the club sit on the majority of the funds banked from the sales ,then look to improve the squad in the same prudent fashion of the last 3 years ,with perhaps a couple of £1m punts on young raw players from lower league teams like Bos.

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 20:39 - Jun 23 with 2772 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I would guess that some will go on the training ground, some on promising youngsters and other signings. I guess it depends on what's available and the club have shown in the last few years that if they don't think they're getting value then they won't spend.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 20:48 - Jun 23 with 2752 viewsJuzzie

Have they been sold?
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 20:56 - Jun 23 with 2718 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 20:48 - Jun 23 by Juzzie

Have they been sold?

No. Good point.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 21:08 - Jun 23 with 2674 viewsbosh67

Even with Covid19 the club should listen to anything less than £20m for Eze or less than £8m for BOS. Both should also include sell-on clauses.

I'd prefer us to keep them both but doubt economics will allow us to. But I agree there are other young players out there perhaps with equal potential.

We got Eze for free and I think BOS was £90K so these players are out there with really good scouting.

Ivan Toney is at Peterborough is the kind of player Brentford snap up for around a million. We need to be going for this type of player. He's a goal machine. Luke Woolfenden at Ipswich is a tremendous defender. Big potential. There are some very good young midfielders in League 1.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 21:43 - Jun 23 with 2593 viewsBazzeR

Bos future at the club is looking bleak and probably heading towards a Tribunal to decide the compensation fee due to the club according to Les.
I would like us to carry on being prudent and bank the majority of fees from any possible sales from both players.
Maybe following the Bees blue print of slowly improving the squad for a couple of years before taking a calculated risk on making a push for promotion by spending more on ready made quality players.
The quality of football has been a joy to watch on many occasions this season and I’m quite happy to bide our time for another few years.
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 21:50 - Jun 23 with 2563 viewsaston_hoop

Swansea got 15 million quid for Daniel James. Is he that much better than BOS?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 21:55 - Jun 23 with 2540 viewsBazzeR

Bos has got a bigger Rse
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 22:01 - Jun 23 with 2520 viewsLowerloftLad

eze 20mill
b.o.s 6/8mill
deing 1.5/2mill

we pay 3mill a year back on the fine so 9mill means we do not need to worry about finding the funds for three years

11 mill towards the new training ground

4mill for new players we have been doing well on frees youth and loans so far

pop some cash in the bank and will save whatever funds/rent we would have paid out on harlington
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 14:05]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Login to get fewer ads

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 22:46 - Jun 23 with 2400 viewsLblock

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 22:01 - Jun 23 by LowerloftLad

eze 20mill
b.o.s 6/8mill
deing 1.5/2mill

we pay 3mill a year back on the fine so 9mill means we do not need to worry about finding the funds for three years

11 mill towards the new training ground

4mill for new players we have been doing well on frees youth and loans so far

pop some cash in the bank and will save whatever funds/rent we would have paid out on harlington
[Post edited 24 Jun 2020 14:05]

Is this the fine the owners (you know who) said they'd / he'd pay out of their / his own funds?

That training ground...... very slow to roll that Option B isn't it?

Ahhhh..... questions, questions, questions

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 00:25 - Jun 24 with 2279 viewsdavman

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 22:46 - Jun 23 by Lblock

Is this the fine the owners (you know who) said they'd / he'd pay out of their / his own funds?

That training ground...... very slow to roll that Option B isn't it?

Ahhhh..... questions, questions, questions

No-one is going to pay any more than £3m for BOS post COVID with one year left on his contract. No-one will have that kind of money.

Half a chance at getting £20m for Eze, but only because he will attract a top club; not sure BOS will. I would not be surprised to see him roll up at somewhere like Villa or Norwich when they come down next season. Not convinced he'll go to the Prem unless Leeds or Brom are interested.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 07:43 - Jun 24 with 2096 viewsstevec

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 00:25 - Jun 24 by davman

No-one is going to pay any more than £3m for BOS post COVID with one year left on his contract. No-one will have that kind of money.

Half a chance at getting £20m for Eze, but only because he will attract a top club; not sure BOS will. I would not be surprised to see him roll up at somewhere like Villa or Norwich when they come down next season. Not convinced he'll go to the Prem unless Leeds or Brom are interested.

Yep, no chance of a big payday for BOS. We’ll do well to get £13m for the pair of them.

We are, these days, a bottom half club, we are in effect, there to be plucked. Factor that in.
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 09:24 - Jun 24 with 1955 viewsWestbourneR

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 21:50 - Jun 23 by aston_hoop

Swansea got 15 million quid for Daniel James. Is he that much better than BOS?

Yeah he is. Technically BOS is very very raw and won't get a game at a team in the top half of the Prem.

Eze is a special one off talent and I'd hope we get between £15mill and £20mill. It should be more but our size, finances and the length of his contract drag his price down.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 13:16 - Jun 24 with 1756 viewsswitchingcode

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 07:43 - Jun 24 by stevec

Yep, no chance of a big payday for BOS. We’ll do well to get £13m for the pair of them.

We are, these days, a bottom half club, we are in effect, there to be plucked. Factor that in.

Will be interesting after this lockdown and the financial fall out to see how it effects values.Benrahma is reported to be valued at 30 mill by the club (obviously won’t get that )so would think your Eze valuation is very low.
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 14:32 - Jun 24 with 1661 viewspaulparker

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 13:16 - Jun 24 by switchingcode

Will be interesting after this lockdown and the financial fall out to see how it effects values.Benrahma is reported to be valued at 30 mill by the club (obviously won’t get that )so would think your Eze valuation is very low.

To receive 3 million for BOS is criminal , fcuking Gary madine went for 6
It’s like Groundhog Day when we sell players
Btw does anyone know if we get anything extra on the freeman deal when sheff Utd stay up ?

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 14:38 - Jun 24 with 1647 viewsdaveB

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 14:32 - Jun 24 by paulparker

To receive 3 million for BOS is criminal , fcuking Gary madine went for 6
It’s like Groundhog Day when we sell players
Btw does anyone know if we get anything extra on the freeman deal when sheff Utd stay up ?

if the highest anyone goes is 3million quid I think the club will keep him and take their chances at a tribunal next summer
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 16:29 - Jun 24 with 1572 viewsstevec

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 13:16 - Jun 24 by switchingcode

Top 4 club with aspirations, if you had Eze you may well get £20m for him.

Bottom half club for 5 consecutive seasons, then you’re struggling to prise £10m for him.

Least that’s how I see it.
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 17:15 - Jun 24 with 1502 viewsswitchingcode

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 16:29 - Jun 24 by stevec

Top 4 club with aspirations, if you had Eze you may well get £20m for him.

Bottom half club for 5 consecutive seasons, then you’re struggling to prise £10m for him.

Least that’s how I see it.

We finished 11th last season and sold Maupay for a around 20 mill also Konsa Mepham and Bently who made up a leaky defence for around 25 mill.
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 17:35 - Jun 24 with 1476 viewsstevec

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 17:15 - Jun 24 by switchingcode

We finished 11th last season and sold Maupay for a around 20 mill also Konsa Mepham and Bently who made up a leaky defence for around 25 mill.

Well hands up, they are extraordinary figures, especially for the defenders. Chances are those players won’t ever sell on for a higher figure either.

Then there’s us. Only player we’ve ever sold for 8 figures and actually made a profit was Raheem Sterling and who knows what he’s worth these days. Next best is Les for £6m.

Yeah that Les and that Raheem, added together and they’re not even worth a Maupay. Now do you see where I’m coming from?

It’ll be the same with Eze. The deals almost sealed, a Chairman turns off the Wood Lane into South Africa Road, sniffs the air and smells desperation. As I say, for us, £13m for Eze and BOS will be considered a result.
Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 18:56 - Jun 24 with 1398 viewsswitchingcode

Eze and Bos Transfer fees on 17:35 - Jun 24 by stevec

Well hands up, they are extraordinary figures, especially for the defenders. Chances are those players won’t ever sell on for a higher figure either.

Then there’s us. Only player we’ve ever sold for 8 figures and actually made a profit was Raheem Sterling and who knows what he’s worth these days. Next best is Les for £6m.

Yeah that Les and that Raheem, added together and they’re not even worth a Maupay. Now do you see where I’m coming from?

It’ll be the same with Eze. The deals almost sealed, a Chairman turns off the Wood Lane into South Africa Road, sniffs the air and smells desperation. As I say, for us, £13m for Eze and BOS will be considered a result.

Maupay might go on to better Mepham Konza both still young but very doubtful Bently brizzle fans aren't impressed.We have been guilty for years at letting players go cheaply to the first bidder it’s only recent years that we have held out and got decent money most players that leave us fill their bank accounts as it’s their last big pay day.Eze is one of the best players in the championship and I’m sure there will be a bidding war for him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024