Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And so it begins 21:58 - Jun 25 with 7450 viewsrrrspricey

Scally w@nkfest alert, turn off your tv immediately
And so it begins on 23:36 - Jun 26 with 1324 viewsEsox_Lucius

And so it begins on 22:48 - Jun 26 by Paddyhoops

Good luck to liverpool. At least they didn't buy the title with Abramovich billions and saudi riches as with Chelsea and citeh!
Basically two football clubs artificially created to win trophies. Does anybody think they would have won those trophies without monetary doping!!
Liverpool and believe you me I was none to pleased a out hyesel have paid there way .
By the way what an incredible football team and an utter gent in charge of them.

The difference between Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard is that Lampard won a title for Liverpool.

The grass is always greener.

And so it begins on 23:43 - Jun 26 with 1301 viewsitsbiga

Ah good for Liverpool. Shame they had covid p1ss on their parade.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

And so it begins on 05:06 - Jun 27 with 1224 viewsFredManRave

With so much miserable shite going on at the moment I personally find it surprising that people are still so quick to show their vitriol towards LFC and their fans.

Personally, I'm really pleased for them and their true long suffering fans. They've had 30 years of watching their real enemy win pretty much everything and then City taking over the baton having beaten them by one point last season.

Liverpool for the last 3 seasons have played fantastic entertaining football imo, came second by 1 point last season, have a brilliant affable manager and have been bringing through some young home grown players that will in time benefit the England team without spending the obscene amount on players as their nearest rivals.

Heysel has been mention and the subsequent consequences but I really don't want to go there. You should watch the documentary to see all the facts not just the tabloid take.

And most importantly there's Hillsborough. Try and get your head around losing 96 mainly young fans that went to watch a game of football and never came back home. And as if that wasn't bad enough the shite the families had to suffer through the press afterwards for years and years.

I know they won the league the following year but for all the suffering both in the real world and the football world I don't begrudge those real fans one second of their celebrations. 30 years of real hurt.

And for those complaining about the coverage, if you don't like it, turn the fcukin tv off or don't read the papers.

Rather them than Utd, City or Chelsea, even more so when you bear in mind the quality of football that they've played and with the manager and players that they have.

Just my opinion like....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

And so it begins on 08:02 - Jun 27 with 1184 viewsMiss_Terraces

And so it begins on 05:06 - Jun 27 by FredManRave

With so much miserable shite going on at the moment I personally find it surprising that people are still so quick to show their vitriol towards LFC and their fans.

Personally, I'm really pleased for them and their true long suffering fans. They've had 30 years of watching their real enemy win pretty much everything and then City taking over the baton having beaten them by one point last season.

Liverpool for the last 3 seasons have played fantastic entertaining football imo, came second by 1 point last season, have a brilliant affable manager and have been bringing through some young home grown players that will in time benefit the England team without spending the obscene amount on players as their nearest rivals.

Heysel has been mention and the subsequent consequences but I really don't want to go there. You should watch the documentary to see all the facts not just the tabloid take.

And most importantly there's Hillsborough. Try and get your head around losing 96 mainly young fans that went to watch a game of football and never came back home. And as if that wasn't bad enough the shite the families had to suffer through the press afterwards for years and years.

I know they won the league the following year but for all the suffering both in the real world and the football world I don't begrudge those real fans one second of their celebrations. 30 years of real hurt.

And for those complaining about the coverage, if you don't like it, turn the fcukin tv off or don't read the papers.

Rather them than Utd, City or Chelsea, even more so when you bear in mind the quality of football that they've played and with the manager and players that they have.

Just my opinion like....

I agree with you 100% on Hillsborough and Heysel.
Hillsborough, how can anyone view it anything other than absolute trajedy, Where they are the innocent victims? I've shed quite a few tears for those poor innocent souls. Thatcher and the fa are to blame for the fences.
Heysel, there's so much hypocrisy from other clubs including ourselves. I've listened to hooligans, one minute boast of their activities and the next blame Liverpool's fans for Heysel. Taking into account, how we had behaved in the finals of the 80s. I'm guessing we would have charged the juventus fans too, when they threw missiles. The Liverpool fans didn't beat them to death, a wall fell down. Uefa are to blame, they chose that ground, when had a choice from every ground in Europe.

I'm only guessing because I was too young and never been interested in the violence. Maybe I'm wrong, I'd like to think I am

Poll: Why are you a QPR supporter?

And so it begins on 08:15 - Jun 27 with 1167 viewsdistortR

Just my opinion like....

nah, not having it.

"We are the Rangers and WE are the best, we are the Rangers and F all the rest".
And so it begins on 08:15 - Jun 27 with 1170 viewsBushman

“I'm sure Liverpool fans aren't grumbling, but I think it's a weirdly anti-climatic title win. Miles clear all through meaning it was in the bag with half a season still to play, then a 3 month break with the lockdown, and then winning it on a night when they weren't even playing. And when the pubs were shut.”

😂😂😂

Karma working from another lifetime as someone once said
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 8:19]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

And so it begins on 09:39 - Jun 27 with 1096 viewsToast_R

Just my opinion like....

Long suffering fans?
They've won plenty of trophies including two Champions Leagues sine 1990. I would give my left bollock to see QPR win just one trophy.
And so it begins on 10:03 - Jun 27 with 1068 views2Thomas2Bowles

And so it begins on 09:39 - Jun 27 by Toast_R

Long suffering fans?
They've won plenty of trophies including two Champions Leagues sine 1990. I would give my left bollock to see QPR win just one trophy.

This is true, apart from Hillsborough which really was a tragedy, they have not suffered as is being portrayed.

They have won a few trophies, just not good enough to win the Prem. that's not long-suffering.

Unlucky last season as we were in 76.

When willl this CV nightmare end
Poll: What will the result of the GE be

Login to get fewer ads

And so it begins on 10:26 - Jun 27 with 1053 viewsdistortR

Long suffering fans?

i'm quite happy with that deal.

Cheers to toast for taking a hit for the greater good.
And so it begins on 10:27 - Jun 27 with 1053 viewsCamberleyR

Long suffering fans?

Liverpool's trophy haul since last winning the league title:

3 FA Cups
4 League Cups
2 Champions Leagues
1 UEFA Cup
3 UEFA Super Cups
1 Club World Cup

I'd like that sort of long suffering.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

And so it begins on 10:30 - Jun 27 with 1046 viewsdistortR

And so it begins on 10:27 - Jun 27 by CamberleyR

Liverpool's trophy haul since last winning the league title:

3 FA Cups
4 League Cups
2 Champions Leagues
1 UEFA Cup
3 UEFA Super Cups
1 Club World Cup

I'd like that sort of long suffering.

ah, but the media like to tell us that liverpool winning the league is a GOOD thing.
And so it begins on 10:41 - Jun 27 with 1032 viewsRangersDave

Round the corner from me in scouse town, there has been a stall in place by the road side for 2 weeks now emblazoned with 'premier league winners 2019-2020, and with lifesize cut outs of the platers wearing shirts with this 'legend', plus selling flags, t-shirts and all sorts of tat with the same message.

A side of me deeply wishes they would have bottled it, if only to pop their arrogance, and stop us all hearing about then being the champions for the next 30 years, ala Euro champions Lids.

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

And so it begins on 10:51 - Jun 27 with 1019 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And so it begins on 22:48 - Jun 26 by Paddyhoops

Good luck to liverpool. At least they didn't buy the title with Abramovich billions and saudi riches as with Chelsea and citeh!
Basically two football clubs artificially created to win trophies. Does anybody think they would have won those trophies without monetary doping!!
Liverpool and believe you me I was none to pleased a out hyesel have paid there way .
By the way what an incredible football team and an utter gent in charge of them.

Liverpool's foreign owners have spent hundreds of millions, too, both on transfers and on rebuilding Anfield. That's also monetary doping.

And so did ours. They were just bad at it.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

And so it begins on 11:17 - Jun 27 with 1001 viewsMetallica_Hoop

They deserevd to win it and I'm pleased for my mates who've waited a long time for it.

The funniest comments I ever heard at a match were during the game I stood in the School end with my mate who was Liverpool.
I was nearly in tears the whole match (especially when the ball hit the post rolled along the line hit Grobbelaar who palmed it in.... Match fixing...never )

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

And so it begins on 11:54 - Jun 27 with 961 viewshamptonhillhoop

And so it begins on 11:17 - Jun 27 by Metallica_Hoop

They deserevd to win it and I'm pleased for my mates who've waited a long time for it.

The funniest comments I ever heard at a match were during the game I stood in the School end with my mate who was Liverpool.
I was nearly in tears the whole match (especially when the ball hit the post rolled along the line hit Grobbelaar who palmed it in.... Match fixing...never )

If you watch the game where we beat them 3-2, in 1989, for Mark Falco's goal Grobbelaar dives sort of up in the air and waves at the ball as it goes past. A strange attempt at a save
And so it begins on 12:10 - Jun 27 with 936 viewsMetallica_Hoop

And so it begins on 11:54 - Jun 27 by hamptonhillhoop

If you watch the game where we beat them 3-2, in 1989, for Mark Falco's goal Grobbelaar dives sort of up in the air and waves at the ball as it goes past. A strange attempt at a save

Oh yeah!

We'll let him off Wilkins 30 yarder someone reminded me of earlier from 1993 as that was a peach.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

And so it begins on 12:19 - Jun 27 with 925 viewsrsonist

And so it begins on 10:51 - Jun 27 by BrianMcCarthy

Liverpool's foreign owners have spent hundreds of millions, too, both on transfers and on rebuilding Anfield. That's also monetary doping.

And so did ours. They were just bad at it.

Come on now, they're operating well within their organic means. If that's cheating then we can all pack up and go home. This title is the culmination of a pretty much flawless five year run of coaching, scouting, trading as it should be.
And so it begins on 20:38 - Jun 27 with 834 viewsTGRRRSSS

And so it begins on 12:19 - Jun 27 by rsonist

Come on now, they're operating well within their organic means. If that's cheating then we can all pack up and go home. This title is the culmination of a pretty much flawless five year run of coaching, scouting, trading as it should be.

Agreed, they've spent well and developed and built relatively slowly, Klopp's been around a few year and they persevered and gave him time to develop as well.

Fenway really do seem to know how to do things.

The overall fascination with Liverpool is similar to United but for me (having grown up in Fergie era really) United is worse - look at the new obsession with OGS and Bruno Fernandes - suddenly this means they will run away with it NEXT season...
And so it begins on 20:41 - Jun 27 with 826 viewsslmrstid

Just remember guys, for all Liverpool's posturing, they've never won a Championship Play-Off Final like we have 😉🙃🤣
[Post edited 27 Jun 2020 20:42]
And so it begins on 22:45 - Jun 27 with 773 viewsdezzar

Just my opinion like....

i agree good post
And so it begins on 08:40 - Jun 28 with 708 viewsBrianMcCarthy

And so it begins on 12:19 - Jun 27 by rsonist

Agreed. Looked into it more since. They have spent hundreds of millions, and they have a debt of £90m but they're actually being run at a profit of late.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024