Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! 17:54 - Jul 24 with 2486 viewsdavman

https://www.barnsleyfc.co.uk/news/2020/july/club-statement/

How true is this? How much do we reckon the incompetent EFL will do to cover the points raised?

If Barnsley go down after all this....

Disgraceful organisation.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:12 - Jul 24 with 2408 viewshantssi

Good luck to them I say.
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:15 - Jul 24 with 2398 viewsLazyFan

This is as you suspect a warning to the EFL.

If, you don't apply the rules and properly, we shall launch legal action and we have lots of nasty evidence against you in many areas of your incompetence. So, get a move on.

Barnsley beat us twice and convincingly and with good football. They played their way out of trouble and without lumping it up top. They didn't cheat in the club way, they deserve to stay up, they earned it.

zzzzzzzzzz

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:16 - Jul 24 with 2393 viewsHAYESBOY

Their not wrong!

Smells like a trout farm in here

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:17 - Jul 24 with 2378 viewsBoston

If you ever needed another reason to visit the Barnsley Offish....

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:18 - Jul 24 with 2375 viewsbakerloo8

Good luck to the Tykes.

The way the FL have conducted themselves this season regarding beaches of FFP rules by certain clubs is without doubt an absolute disgrace.
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:47 - Jul 24 with 2259 viewsStanisgod

Absolutely spot on. They should get all the support they need from similar clubs ie us.
The EFL is as bent as a nine Bob note ( allegedly) only interested in saving the big clubs from punishment.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:53 - Jul 24 with 2231 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Presuming that all of that is true - and I think we know that most of it is - good for them.

I'm not sure what a Tyke is, but I'm warming to them.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 22:13 - Jul 24 with 1909 viewsBoston

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:53 - Jul 24 by BrianMcCarthy

Presuming that all of that is true - and I think we know that most of it is - good for them.

I'm not sure what a Tyke is, but I'm warming to them.

Rhymes with Mike stole my bike.

Login to get fewer ads

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 22:17 - Jul 24 with 1893 viewsBoston

But as for Barnsley FC’s use of the word....not sure. Difficult to understand lovable ruffian perhaps?

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 22:25 - Jul 24 with 1865 viewsVancouverHoop

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 22:17 - Jul 24 by Boston

But as for Barnsley FC’s use of the word....not sure. Difficult to understand lovable ruffian perhaps?

Growing up in Sheffield in the early 50s it meant a naughty little kid – as I frequently found out.
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 06:09 - Jul 25 with 1633 viewstimcocking

I still feel somewhat aggrieved and disappointed that QPR bent over and took it straight up the arse from the league over that gross FFP injustice we suffered. Wish the club had said go fcuk yourselves we won't pay. It was a case we couldn't have lost.
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 07:00 - Jul 25 with 1590 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Good luck to them.

I have a soft spot for Barnsley as I've said on here before I got drinking with their fans in Belushi's by accident(before we hammered them) Really nice people.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 09:17 - Jul 25 with 1418 viewsloftboy

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 06:09 - Jul 25 by timcocking

I still feel somewhat aggrieved and disappointed that QPR bent over and took it straight up the arse from the league over that gross FFP injustice we suffered. Wish the club had said go fcuk yourselves we won't pay. It was a case we couldn't have lost.

They said if we didn’t pay they wouldn’t give us any fixtures, basically blackmailing us from being kicked out.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 10:12 - Jul 25 with 1347 viewsfrancisbowles

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 06:09 - Jul 25 by timcocking

Well if that was the case, it took them a few years of waiting, the club arguing against it and it going to arbitration before they did and then it only went half the way they originally wanted it to.
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 11:24 - Jul 25 with 1281 viewsDorse

Barnsley extremists have threatened to target EFL executives with a range of measures including ferrets trained to attack up the trouserlegs of anyone in a blazer, poisonous whippets and aggressive brass band music if their demands are not met.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 11:54 - Jul 25 with 1237 viewsfrancisbowles

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 11:24 - Jul 25 by Dorse

Barnsley extremists have threatened to target EFL executives with a range of measures including ferrets trained to attack up the trouserlegs of anyone in a blazer, poisonous whippets and aggressive brass band music if their demands are not met.

Just when we are getting serious, along comes Dorse.

Top man.
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 13:41 - Jul 25 with 1108 viewsQPR_John

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 10:12 - Jul 25 by francisbowles

Well if that was the case, it took them a few years of waiting, the club arguing against it and it going to arbitration before they did and then it only went half the way they originally wanted it to.

I imagine even the FL realised they would be on very thin ice if they threatened to punish the club for taking legal action
Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 00:33 - Jul 26 with 915 viewsNortholt_Rs

Go on, Barnsley - stick it to the man! on 18:12 - Jul 24 by hantssi

Good luck to them I say.

Spot on. All kinds of blatant Shithousery going on and the EFL does nothing.

Scooters, Tunes, Trainers and QPR.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024