Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2020 Season 08:48 - Sep 10 with 2958 viewsthame_hoops

Starts tonight! cant wait.

The Bucs will be interesting this year, genuinely curious to watch them.

Gonna be a big year for my Boy Lamar, Chiefs will be strong again, Pats could surprise a few people. Bills look good adding diggs.

I think Rams will struggle, Niners too, Seattle for that division unless the cardinals pull off some surprises, Kyler Murray could be a dark horse. Cowboys gonna cowboy! Philly struggling with injury's on their O-line again, giants competing with washington, jags and jets for no1 pick next year?

Its going to be fascinating to see what happens in GB with Rogers, a couple of bad games and will the fans be clamoring for some love action! Brees last year potentially

cant wait!!!

[Post edited 10 Sep 2020 8:50]
NFL 2020 Season on 09:12 - Sep 10 with 2070 viewsHoopstar

Another year of nothingness for my inherited by marriage Giants I fear. Let's hope we can improve on last years 4 and 12...

Painful but Cowboys have to be contenders this year with that offense - definitely must improve on their 8-8 last year at the very least.

Brother in Law is a huge Bills fan - played good stuff last year and agree Diggs a great addition. Will be my 'second' team for the year ahead.
NFL 2020 Season on 09:23 - Sep 10 with 2054 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2020 Season on 09:12 - Sep 10 by Hoopstar

Another year of nothingness for my inherited by marriage Giants I fear. Let's hope we can improve on last years 4 and 12...

Painful but Cowboys have to be contenders this year with that offense - definitely must improve on their 8-8 last year at the very least.

Brother in Law is a huge Bills fan - played good stuff last year and agree Diggs a great addition. Will be my 'second' team for the year ahead.

i picked up Josh Allen in my 16 man FF auction draft, boys got some wheels.

Giants will stink unfortunately, although Saquon is a joy to watch
NFL 2020 Season on 09:46 - Sep 10 with 2037 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

The Bucs certainly have some weapons in their ranks but got a feeling they will be this seasons browns. Over hyped and will have an average season. Looking forward to my Saints against them on Sunday night - Brees v Brady - shame there's no fans to pack the dome, will be good news for Brady. Saints always struggle week 1 so I'm expecting a high scoring game.

Being biased I've got the Saints deep in the postseason if they don't choke again.

Can't look past the Ravens and Chiefs in the AFC but got the Bills being well involved in the postseason. AFC certainly looks stronger on paper this year.

Ravens v Saints Superbowl
NFL 2020 Season on 11:32 - Sep 10 with 1985 viewsJeff

NFL 2020 Season on 09:23 - Sep 10 by thame_hoops

i picked up Josh Allen in my 16 man FF auction draft, boys got some wheels.

Giants will stink unfortunately, although Saquon is a joy to watch

got Barkley in my draft as No2 pick overall, hoping he puts up McCaffrey numbers...

Can we not knock it?

NFL 2020 Season on 11:53 - Sep 10 with 1973 viewsHoopstar

Barkley is an incredible player to watch - just about makes the Giants bearable to watch. Hopefully Shepard can keep fit this year. If Barkley picks up a knock we'l struggle to move the ball forward at all.

Our defense remains the big concern. Thought we'd picked up a decent CB in DeAndre Baker but he went all Leon Jeanne on us alas.
NFL 2020 Season on 12:26 - Sep 10 with 1940 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2020 Season on 11:32 - Sep 10 by Jeff

got Barkley in my draft as No2 pick overall, hoping he puts up McCaffrey numbers...

nice, we did an auction this year, CMC and SB went no1/2 for around $60 each of a $200 budget. was too expensive for me
NFL 2020 Season on 12:40 - Sep 10 with 1926 viewssimmo

Can't wait either! The season opener a bit late for me but will record it and try to avoid scores until I can watch the game. So pleased it's back, a nice tonic to the shite of this modern version of football here.

Also some positive expectations for my Washington Football Team and their new 49ers style defence. First game against a depleted Eagles O-line could (hopefully) mean quite the debut for Chase Young...

Other hopeful expectations include - Ravens making the Superbowl this time, Cam Newton rolling back the years but Patriots still having a negative season, new QB's like Minshew and Lock balling out and all of it with the best UK coverage we've ever had! Let's Go!

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

NFL 2020 Season on 12:48 - Sep 10 with 1921 viewsSonofNorfolt

WEIRDOS
Login to get fewer ads

NFL 2020 Season on 13:29 - Sep 10 with 1894 viewsMatch82

NFL 2020 Season on 11:53 - Sep 10 by Hoopstar

Barkley is an incredible player to watch - just about makes the Giants bearable to watch. Hopefully Shepard can keep fit this year. If Barkley picks up a knock we'l struggle to move the ball forward at all.

Our defense remains the big concern. Thought we'd picked up a decent CB in DeAndre Baker but he went all Leon Jeanne on us alas.

Saw him play in person when he was at college and thought he was nothing special, then he got to the NFL and was just destroying people. Shows how much I know!
NFL 2020 Season on 13:31 - Sep 10 with 1892 viewsBoston

Keep an eye on the tv ratings as the season progresses, the NFL took a 19% hit in revenue over the kneeling during the National Anthem, I’d not be surprised to see similar this time out.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL 2020 Season on 13:38 - Sep 10 with 1881 viewsEmpireStateRanger

NFL 2020 Season on 12:26 - Sep 10 by thame_hoops

nice, we did an auction this year, CMC and SB went no1/2 for around $60 each of a $200 budget. was too expensive for me

I took a stars & scrubs approach to my auction draft this year and wound up with Mahomes, BArkley and Michael Thomas. Of course it cost me about $150 to do it.

Giants and Bills fan here (grew up with Giants, went to university in Buffalo). Giants defense is incredibly awful, but they’ll score a lot of points. Bills season rides on whether Josh Allen can become a competent quarterback. He’s like a below average striker who has all the tools to become world class.
NFL 2020 Season on 14:08 - Sep 10 with 1863 viewsolderR

As a Bucs fan I've never been so excited since Vinny Testaverde arrived.
NFL 2020 Season on 15:02 - Sep 10 with 1836 viewstoboboly

Monday night games are live this season on C5.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2020 Season on 21:40 - Sep 10 with 1751 viewslarsricchi

"Its going to be fascinating to see what happens in GB with Rogers, a couple of bad games and will the fans be clamoring for some love action!"

I don't think anyone will be clamoring for Jordan Love. But the general manager will certainly come under fire for how he handled the draft and free agency one season removed from just missing the Super Bowl.

Drafting an heir apparent and reinforcing an already strong area of the team (running back) rather than getting help for the pathetic run defense...that still doesn't sit well with me. If linebacker Patrick Queen makes an instant impact with the Ravens (who have been shrewd drafters for decades now), I'll be absolutely gutted. When the Packers traded up in the first round, I thought for sure they were making a move for Queen. The Love pick made me sick.
NFL 2020 Season on 21:46 - Sep 10 with 1738 viewsBoston

Only 17,000 allowed in at Arrowhead to see Mahomes world champs yet you can buy tickets at under face value on the secondary markets.

NFL 2020 Season on 22:41 - Sep 10 with 1724 viewsHunterhoop

Jets to surprise everyone and beat the Bills! Or follow the expected path of a disappointing 6-10 season. I don’t think we’re anywhere near as bad as many of the pundits are saying - even losing Adams I think our roster is better this season because we finally have an O line - but I fear Gase is a dreadful coach and we will prove to be not quite good enough in too many games.

Still, J! E! T! S! JETS! JETS! JETS!
NFL 2020 Season on 08:42 - Sep 11 with 1664 viewstimcocking

I don't know whether to be more fascinated by how Bellichick and Brady get on respectively without each other, or disappointed that they aren't having one last attempt at doing it all again, in what is surely the most amazing NFL partnership in history or in the future?

On balance, i'm more disappointed about it. If Bill Bellichick had, even once, deflated his ginormous ego and said something genuinely kind, i'm sure Brady would still be there and it feels like a shame. I think they'll both struggle this year without each other.
NFL 2020 Season on 08:49 - Sep 11 with 1662 viewsenfieldargh

NFL 2020 Season on 15:02 - Sep 10 by toboboly

Monday night games are live this season on C5.

Red zone continues on Sky mix so thats me excused of all duties for the rest of Sunday evenings for 2020. Best 7 hours of action TV you can find

Unlike soccer(I can call it that on this thread) I choose a team to follow each season and when it looks like they are going to be crap I switch!!!! Everything in reverse to my beloved hoops.

This season I'm a Jets fan, looking forward to watching Mekhi Becton steamroller players oudatheway.

Expect to be a Cheifs fan waving my chopper around by October!!

Historically I'm a Browns fan because I'm a dog owner

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

NFL 2020 Season on 08:54 - Sep 11 with 1661 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2020 Season on 21:40 - Sep 10 by larsricchi

"Its going to be fascinating to see what happens in GB with Rogers, a couple of bad games and will the fans be clamoring for some love action!"

I don't think anyone will be clamoring for Jordan Love. But the general manager will certainly come under fire for how he handled the draft and free agency one season removed from just missing the Super Bowl.

Drafting an heir apparent and reinforcing an already strong area of the team (running back) rather than getting help for the pathetic run defense...that still doesn't sit well with me. If linebacker Patrick Queen makes an instant impact with the Ravens (who have been shrewd drafters for decades now), I'll be absolutely gutted. When the Packers traded up in the first round, I thought for sure they were making a move for Queen. The Love pick made me sick.

I’m not so sure, I think fans are getting tired of Rodgers and Love looks like this new style dual threat.

I’m excited for Queen too, he looks so good in the purple and black, we needed reinforcements at LB after you took Zadarius from us last year... LOVED Zeee and was gutted we couldn’t afford him in FA
NFL 2020 Season on 08:55 - Sep 11 with 1658 viewsthame_hoops

Business as usual for the chiefs, I’d hate to be a Texans fan, What Bill O’Brien got for Hopkins was scandalous! Almost like he’s wrecking them on purpose
NFL 2020 Season on 08:56 - Sep 11 with 1657 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2020 Season on 21:46 - Sep 10 by Boston

Only 17,000 allowed in at Arrowhead to see Mahomes world champs yet you can buy tickets at under face value on the secondary markets.

I thought 17k would look a lot less on tv but looked like a bigger crowd, deceiving
NFL 2020 Season on 11:08 - Sep 11 with 1631 viewsBoston

NFL 2020 Season on 08:56 - Sep 11 by thame_hoops

I thought 17k would look a lot less on tv but looked like a bigger crowd, deceiving

Gate fiddle😀

NFL 2020 Season on 01:15 - Sep 12 with 1578 viewsBoston

TV ratings in...down 12% from last year. NFL access all games package down from $700 per season to free. Looks like we’re going to need home video sex tapes of Tom and Gisele this year.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2020 1:16]

NFL 2020 Season on 21:43 - Sep 13 with 1489 viewsolderR

Brady scores a TD with a QB sneak on his first drive.
Am I watching a fairytale.
NFL 2020 Season on 22:14 - Sep 13 with 1471 viewstoboboly

NFL 2020 Season on 21:43 - Sep 13 by olderR

Brady scores a TD with a QB sneak on his first drive.
Am I watching a fairytale.

Nah, you're watching a cheat

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024