Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams 17:13 - Jan 22 with 28324 viewsdavman

50 tomorrow!

As my birthday is around Cup 4th round, we never seem to play, so tomorrow is a rare one.

Surely it can't be three wins on the trot?

Pessimism keeps me high in the prediction league; I always hope I'm going to be wrong, but unfortunately since lockdown, it seems not to be the way.

A 1-1 with Dykes finally scoring in open play...
[Post edited 22 Jan 2021 17:58]

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:17 - Jan 23 with 1245 viewsqprd

we dont need 3 centrebacks... lets make a change

derby playing with a bit more zip up 1-0
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:17 - Jan 23 with 1196 viewstraininvain

How’s the goal scorer not offside?
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:17 - Jan 23 with 1188 viewsjohncharles

Bugger, it’s just like being at the match. Go for a pee and they score

Strong and stable my arse.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:18 - Jan 23 with 1171 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Niko slips Willock in, cross cleared.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:18 - Jan 23 with 1130 viewsMedwayR

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:16 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

How was that his fault?

It wasn’t, people will just blame him for everything. If anyone it was Chair for passing up a good opportunity to cross which then led to us losing the ball, wrong choice.

Poll: Who’s better?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:18 - Jan 23 with 1122 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dickie off with a blood injury.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:18 - Jan 23 with 1111 viewseastside_r

Needs to change it now.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 1081 viewsGloucs_R

Chair much better this half.

Just lacking anything on the wings today
[Post edited 23 Jan 2021 16:19]

Poll: Are we staying up?

Login to get fewer ads

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 1066 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:18 - Jan 23 by MedwayR

It wasn’t, people will just blame him for everything. If anyone it was Chair for passing up a good opportunity to cross which then led to us losing the ball, wrong choice.

With three centre-back we should not have been as open as that.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 1053 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Could use some Mac Bonne magic
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 1026 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Buchanan cross blocked behind for a corner on their left.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:19 - Jan 23 with 1018 viewsplasmahoop

Until the goal I thought we looked pretty solid. In danger of more breakaway now though
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 1005 viewstraininvain

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:18 - Jan 23 by eastside_r

Needs to change it now.

Not sure I agree. I thought we were much improved after the break and unlucky to concede.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 1004 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Headed clear by Kane.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 987 viewsqprd

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:18 - Jan 23 by MedwayR

yep, and rob dickie for committing himself so far forward, losing the ball in a bad place, being out of position and not having the pace to recover and disrupt the counterattack

niko was in the picture at the very end but lets be honest he wasnt going to make a difference thre.... hes had a bad game but he had little to do with the goal....
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 967 viewsBklynRanger

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:19 - Jan 23 by EmpireStateRanger

Could use some Mac Bonne magic

Yep - I'm powering up the Mac Bonne Cam now
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:20 - Jan 23 with 956 viewsBrianMcCarthy

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:19 - Jan 23 by plasmahoop

Until the goal I thought we looked pretty solid. In danger of more breakaway now though

I agree. Austin will be going off soon anyway, most likely.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 918 viewsCamberleyR

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:16 - Jan 23 by BrianMcCarthy

How was that his fault?

We have to have a scapegoat it seems. Hamaleinen the latest casualty. Kane's probably pleased.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 889 viewsWegerles_Stairs

He's not that great defensively and he's not that great going forward. Just seems like a very average player.
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 888 viewsQPRSteve

When is Warbs going to respond to going behind?
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:21 - Jan 23 with 859 viewsqprd

i think bettache has toplay today

its apparent we need a midfielder to fill in for carroll

give bettache a chance and lets see what he can do before we go spending in the window....
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:22 - Jan 23 with 825 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Niko puts Chair in back to Barbet, cross headed behind for a corner on our left.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:22 - Jan 23 with 788 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Chair takes, good one but headed clear.

My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:23 - Jan 23 with 774 viewsVancouverHoop

Bettache on for Willock(!)
My 50th birthday match thread v Wazza's Wawwiors, the Rams on 16:23 - Jan 23 with 770 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Interested to see what Bettache can do here.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024