Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Bournemouth sack Tindall 09:13 - Feb 3 with 6097 viewstoboboly

Haven't seen posted yet

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55916384

Seems harsh but then again the amount of money they spend they are probably $hitting themselves.

Edit: he is on a 3 year contract, no prior management experience at this level. Interesting to see who they get in.
[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 9:14]

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:10 - Feb 3 with 2004 viewsswitchingcode

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:41 - Feb 3 by ted_hendrix

Why don’t you knock it off with them negative waves? Why don’t you dig how beautiful it is on this MB ? Why don’t you say something righteous and hopeful for a change?

Sorry 😞 don’t know what comes over me sometimes.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:16 - Feb 3 with 1998 viewsWegerles_Stairs

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:43 - Feb 3 by Myke

It actually wouldn't at all surprise me to see them re-appoint Howe. They should either have left him there or appointed someone completely different. Appointing Howe 'light' was unlikely to work.

Howe is meant to be going to Celtic.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:23 - Feb 3 with 1978 viewsrsonist

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:15 - Feb 3 by Northernr

Silly appointment in the first place. You part ways with Eddie Howe because you think it's time for a fresh start, then appoint his assistant.

I think the idea was him being a tanning salon loudmouth geezer was meant to be distance enough from Howe to supersede ~20 years at the club.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:25 - Feb 3 with 1966 viewsNorthernr

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:23 - Feb 3 by rsonist

I think the idea was him being a tanning salon loudmouth geezer was meant to be distance enough from Howe to supersede ~20 years at the club.

Can't believe that hasn't worked.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:30 - Feb 3 with 1942 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:31 - Feb 3 by Konk

I was meant to be taking over this week, but because of Covid, I’m home-schooling my son at the moment. I spoke with his school about getting him a spot there, but they’re refusing to recognise managing Watford as a key worker role. Gutted. Anyhow, spoke with the Watford owners and they were very understanding. They’ve said I should still get a go next season. Fair enough.

You're speaking with the wrong people. Ring Troy, offer him a 3-year extension to his contract with a lifetime supply of Krispy Kreme doughnuts and the job's yours.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:48 - Feb 3 with 1919 viewsted_hendrix

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 11:06 - Feb 3 by E15Hoop

Ted: He meant Terry Scott and LOUISE Redknapp of course!🤣

They could bring Sandra Redknapp in to handle the kit and catering duties, Rosie the Dog to handle the finances (with particular responsibility for handling the accuracy and timeliness of the tax returns), Uncle Harry can be Director of Football (with particular responsibility for ensuring that all transfers are dealt with in a fully legal and financially prudent manner), Fat Frank can be the bootroom boy, with Jamie as physio (seeing as he knows the inside of physio rooms very well already) and June Whitfield can be Chairperson.

Now THERE's a dream team...If you've been eating truckloads of cheese for a whole month just before you go to bed each nigh, that is..

Now that you've mentioned cheese I feel that I should issue an advanced Health and Safety warning that isn't mentioned in the Health and Safety at Work Act 1974. (well it might be but I couldn't find it)

Do not under any circumstances eat Walkers baked 'Cheesy Wotsits' after 8.00pm or you will suffer unimaginable nightmares.

Be careful out there people.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 12:32 - Feb 3 with 1829 viewsderbyhoop

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:31 - Feb 3 by Konk

I was meant to be taking over this week, but because of Covid, I’m home-schooling my son at the moment. I spoke with his school about getting him a spot there, but they’re refusing to recognise managing Watford as a key worker role. Gutted. Anyhow, spoke with the Watford owners and they were very understanding. They’ve said I should still get a go next season. Fair enough.

But don't move house as you're unlikely to be in post long enough.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 12:34 - Feb 3 with 1827 viewsessextaxiboy

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 12:32 - Feb 3 by derbyhoop

But don't move house as you're unlikely to be in post long enough.

Dont even pay a week up front in the hotel .........
Login to get fewer ads

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 12:51 - Feb 3 with 1789 viewsDavieQPR

Can you imagine the orgasm Sky would have if it was Frank Lampard's Bournemouth v Wayne Rooney's Derby.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 12:55 - Feb 3 with 1783 viewshantssi

Just interviewed fans on local radio down here, Fat Frank is their preferred choice, did well at FLDC and obviously has links to the club via his uncle who he can always turn to for help!!
God help them!
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:10 - Feb 3 with 1731 viewsswitchingcode

I would expect no decent football fan would want John Terry anywhere near their club (except for one).Yet you have Talksport and other media outlets are bigging him up with Redknapp acting as his agent saying that it’s a no brainier as to him taking the Bournmouth job.To be honest I can’t see the logic in sacking Tindall with the club still in a good position to get promoted but then again I fully expect Watford to take the same route in the coming weeks.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:13 - Feb 3 with 1727 viewsNorthernr

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:10 - Feb 3 by switchingcode

I would expect no decent football fan would want John Terry anywhere near their club (except for one).Yet you have Talksport and other media outlets are bigging him up with Redknapp acting as his agent saying that it’s a no brainier as to him taking the Bournmouth job.To be honest I can’t see the logic in sacking Tindall with the club still in a good position to get promoted but then again I fully expect Watford to take the same route in the coming weeks.

Nah this is a rare occasion when I'm all in favour of a sacking. They've got a top two team, he was a daft appointment in the first place, they've been woeful for weeks even in games where they've got a result. Need to get back this season really and only heading one way atm.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:14 - Feb 3 with 1718 viewsToast_R

Is this job more becoming to the current manager of Chelsea Women?
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:20 - Feb 3 with 1700 viewstoboboly

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 12:51 - Feb 3 by DavieQPR

Can you imagine the orgasm Sky would have if it was Frank Lampard's Bournemouth v Wayne Rooney's Derby.

[Post edited 3 Feb 2021 13:22]

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:21 - Feb 3 with 1696 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Wow, 22 years at the club and shown the door - where does he go from there!?

Mind you, I imagine the paying up of his contract will help soothe the pain.

Lamps mentored by Kneecapp seems like the 'ideal' partnership - maybe bringing in Terry as assistant.

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:37 - Feb 3 with 1648 viewsLythamR

I dont care who they appoint as long as they keep their roving eyes away from our Warbs!
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:45 - Feb 3 with 1618 viewsdm97

Woodgate current favourite, just ahead of FF & Big Racist John, after joining a week or so ago...Did they watch boro last year?
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:47 - Feb 3 with 1604 viewsShotKneesHoop

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:21 - Feb 3 by Ashdown_Ranger

Wow, 22 years at the club and shown the door - where does he go from there!?

Mind you, I imagine the paying up of his contract will help soothe the pain.

Lamps mentored by Kneecapp seems like the 'ideal' partnership - maybe bringing in Terry as assistant.

I bet you that Candleface is involved in this behind the scenes. Would not surprise me to see him rock up here as Director of Football for people with bad knees.

I hope Bournemouth hire the lying git just for the amount of stick he will get from fans - when they are allowed back in the grounds, that is.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 14:14 - Feb 3 with 1559 viewsted_hendrix

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:47 - Feb 3 by ShotKneesHoop

I bet you that Candleface is involved in this behind the scenes. Would not surprise me to see him rock up here as Director of Football for people with bad knees.

I hope Bournemouth hire the lying git just for the amount of stick he will get from fans - when they are allowed back in the grounds, that is.

They love him down there, there are murals of the git painted on the walls of the ground by the away end with the words 'legend'.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 14:35 - Feb 3 with 1522 viewsDavieQPR

Thought it said leg end.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 14:40 - Feb 3 with 1507 viewsswitchingcode

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:13 - Feb 3 by Northernr

Nah this is a rare occasion when I'm all in favour of a sacking. They've got a top two team, he was a daft appointment in the first place, they've been woeful for weeks even in games where they've got a result. Need to get back this season really and only heading one way atm.

You heartless man 😀after all your generous support for Warbs during a tough period which fair play looks rewarded.
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 14:50 - Feb 3 with 1481 viewsBoston

Doesn’t Harold live locally?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 14:57 - Feb 3 with 1466 viewsswitchingcode

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 14:50 - Feb 3 by Boston

Doesn’t Harold live locally?

Yes one of the sandbanks crowd
Pullis Jamie Mel Morris to name a few
Bournemouth sack Tindall on 07:34 - Feb 9 with 1217 viewstoboboly

Well well well

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1358782636949467142

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 10:03 - Feb 9 with 1014 viewsdaveB

Bournemouth sack Tindall on 13:47 - Feb 3 by ShotKneesHoop

would he get much stick from fans? Even Mark Hughes didn't get that much stick when he came back with Stoke. A bit of booing but it wasn't particularly bad
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024