Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Everton penalty 19:17 - Feb 20 with 4561 viewsStanisgod

Do you know what, I give up. If that was a pen, footballs finished. Even with VAR, which he just gave a cursory glance to, he still got it wrong.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Everton penalty on 19:19 - Feb 20 with 3816 viewsRangersw12

Trent knew exactly what he was doing IMO
Everton penalty on 19:31 - Feb 20 with 3739 viewsenfieldargh

Def penalty defender raises his shoulders and take cl down. Cl would have got to the loose ball

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Everton penalty on 19:36 - Feb 20 with 3698 viewsnix

I actually though that was more of a penalty than some of those where they graze someone's big toe. He wiped him out.
Everton penalty on 19:37 - Feb 20 with 3691 viewsdenhamhoop2

Penalty for me TTA panics and makes sure DCL cannot tap into an empty net lucky to not be sent off then throw in Everton were long overdue a penalty at Anfield google how many they have had there
Everton penalty on 19:37 - Feb 20 with 3692 viewsstoweboy

If the attacking player manages to stay on his feet
He has a tap in , has to be a penalty , we would want one
Everton penalty on 19:42 - Feb 20 with 3655 viewsMrSheen

Not sure if he meant to bring him down, but by trying to get him up he did so. Would have been massively unfair if it wasn’t given.
Everton penalty on 19:54 - Feb 20 with 3598 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Everton penalty on 19:37 - Feb 20 by stoweboy

If the attacking player manages to stay on his feet
He has a tap in , has to be a penalty , we would want one

Strongly agree with this post def a penalty but why was it not a red card It was a clear penalty and should have been at least yellow if he tried for the ball but he did not even attempt to get the ball just tripped CL as he felt him overhead.It should have been a red for not playing the ball only taking down CL IMO.The ref took a good look and surprise surprise NO card
Everton penalty on 20:33 - Feb 20 with 3486 viewsStanisgod

I give up, Arnold slides two metres touching no one, doesn't look round, gets kneed in the head as he
goes over him, I'm with Graeme, wusses the lot of ya 😜😜

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Login to get fewer ads

Everton penalty on 20:49 - Feb 20 with 3429 viewsBoston

Worth a bad call just to hear the sh!tloads of whining Scousers on the call ins.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Everton penalty on 21:01 - Feb 20 with 3389 viewshamptonhillhoop

I remind everyone of the penalty they got against us when Willo was pushed into the ball when we won 3-1, and the one in the League Cup semi final that was 60 yards outside the box. I have no idea if that was a penalty or not under the current rules, but I know it made me laugh
Everton penalty on 22:30 - Feb 20 with 3249 viewsstowmarketrange

Everton penalty on 20:49 - Feb 20 by Boston

Worth a bad call just to hear the sh!tloads of whining Scousers on the call ins.

I Listened to 606 on 5live after the game and the only Scouse accent I heard was from an evertonian.One Liverpool fan classed himself as a true fan because he managed to get over from Northern Ireland to see 3 games a year.I suppose that’s 3 more than most of their fan base has ever seen.
Everton penalty on 22:31 - Feb 20 with 3231 viewspaulparker

Everton penalty on 21:01 - Feb 20 by hamptonhillhoop

I remind everyone of the penalty they got against us when Willo was pushed into the ball when we won 3-1, and the one in the League Cup semi final that was 60 yards outside the box. I have no idea if that was a penalty or not under the current rules, but I know it made me laugh

Or the one the way won to the win the league in 1990

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Everton penalty on 23:33 - Feb 20 with 3109 viewsahoz

Didn't look like a penalty to me. Talking of penalties, in the A-League (don't laugh, it's not that bad and there are some good young players coming up), Adelaide Utd on the weekend scored from 3 penalties, all dubious and the first absolutely ridiculous, to win 3-2. VAR was useless again. Seems like strikers can throw themselves into defenders and get a penalty.
Everton penalty on 00:31 - Feb 21 with 3044 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Looked like a pen to me.
Have a look at Sheffield Utds non penalty for a real shocking decision today.
Everton penalty on 16:46 - Feb 21 with 2828 viewsPinnerPaul

Split 50/50 on RefChat - thought the 2nd movement of the defender made that a pen.

2 big no nos for me this weekend - how Sheff Utd don't get a pen for the foul by the GK or WBA player doesn't get penalised for handball I'll never work out!
Everton penalty on 16:52 - Feb 21 with 2815 viewsgazza1

What is this game coming to? Not a penalty at all🙈🙈
Everton penalty on 17:00 - Feb 21 with 2800 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton penalty on 16:52 - Feb 21 by gazza1

What is this game coming to? Not a penalty at all🙈🙈

That's what the game IS all about - half think its a pen, half don't.

Reason number 243 why I think VAR is a waste of time - without VAR and with VAR - you would still get 50/50 split whether this was a pen or not, so what IS the point?!
[Post edited 21 Feb 2021 17:00]
Everton penalty on 17:26 - Feb 21 with 2744 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Everton penalty on 16:46 - Feb 21 by PinnerPaul

Split 50/50 on RefChat - thought the 2nd movement of the defender made that a pen.

2 big no nos for me this weekend - how Sheff Utd don't get a pen for the foul by the GK or WBA player doesn't get penalised for handball I'll never work out!

Any thoughts on the no card for the Liverpool defender PinnerPaul ,if he played the man and prevented an open net goal should it not be red ?.The ref did not check for that just the initial contact if I am not mistaken
Everton penalty on 17:55 - Feb 21 with 2682 viewsloftboy

Everton penalty on 22:31 - Feb 20 by paulparker

Or the one the way won to the win the league in 1990

That was so far out our box it was nearly in their area! Steve Nicholl I think went through the air like an Exocet missile.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Everton penalty on 10:11 - Feb 22 with 2519 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton penalty on 17:26 - Feb 21 by CLAREMAN1995

Any thoughts on the no card for the Liverpool defender PinnerPaul ,if he played the man and prevented an open net goal should it not be red ?.The ref did not check for that just the initial contact if I am not mistaken

Again 50/50 split on RefChat - some think red - no attempt to play the ball, but others no, as attacker didn't have control of the ball.

Haven't looked at it too many times, so don't know where the ball was when he was fouled?
Everton penalty on 10:20 - Feb 22 with 2494 viewsNorthernr

Must say I did enjoy the referee being asked to come over to the screen and not having it. Quick look, ignored the advice, ran off shaking his head.

Fck VAR.
Everton penalty on 10:24 - Feb 22 with 2478 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Everton penalty on 10:11 - Feb 22 by PinnerPaul

Again 50/50 split on RefChat - some think red - no attempt to play the ball, but others no, as attacker didn't have control of the ball.

Haven't looked at it too many times, so don't know where the ball was when he was fouled?

Generally, I don't get that rule. What has the ball got to do with it, really?

If I hack you down in the area(not that I'm that kind of player, oh no!) who cares whether the ball is one inch away from your foot, one yard away or in a neighbouring County? It's a peno.

A foul was always a foul.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Everton penalty on 10:53 - Feb 22 with 2441 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton penalty on 10:24 - Feb 22 by BrianMcCarthy

Generally, I don't get that rule. What has the ball got to do with it, really?

If I hack you down in the area(not that I'm that kind of player, oh no!) who cares whether the ball is one inch away from your foot, one yard away or in a neighbouring County? It's a peno.

A foul was always a foul.

Sorry Brian, I was replying to whether it was a red or not.

Obviously where ball is has no impact on foul/no foul, but does on whether it was an obvious goalscoring opportunity AND in the area, if it was a genuine attempt for the ball.
Everton penalty on 10:55 - Feb 22 with 2436 viewsPinnerPaul

Everton penalty on 10:20 - Feb 22 by Northernr

Must say I did enjoy the referee being asked to come over to the screen and not having it. Quick look, ignored the advice, ran off shaking his head.

Fck VAR.

We do agree on that.

Its now become akin to the ref giving (or not) a pen and the AR raising his flag , calling the ref over and them having a chat about it for a couple of minutes!

There's one or two reasons why we don't do that in 98% of football!!!!!!
Everton penalty on 11:43 - Feb 22 with 2395 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Everton penalty on 10:20 - Feb 22 by Northernr

Fck VAR.

Yes, we need more of that. I can only recall seeing it once before.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024