Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Request for help from my daughter 13:30 - May 13 with 9502 viewsA40Bosh

I know what a great bunch we have on here and I am hoping some of you fine ladies and gentlemen will be able to spare 10mins to fill in a psychology related questionnaire for my daughter’s dissertation on the effects of working either remotely or still in your normal place of work during the pandemic. She has been asked to conduct a larger sample size than she was expecting so she is still really short of responses from those who continued to work at their normal place of work.

If anyone can spare 10 mins she would be extremely grateful. She is also the only one of my three who still says she supports QPR so we are helping one of our own too 😊

An error message appears at the end but that is fine your responses have been submitted

Thanks so much to anyone willing to give it a go

Here is the link: https://roehamptonpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50B5Ee1W9nyZrox

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Request for help from my daughter on 07:44 - May 14 with 1484 viewseastside_r

Request for help from my daughter on 18:58 - May 13 by essextaxiboy

Does it skew the results that we are all psychologically scarred from the one thing we all have in common ?

I was thinking that as well. Will the research be compromised by a significant section of the sample group being middle-aged slightly pessimistic men. (The LFW demographic?)
Request for help from my daughter on 08:13 - May 14 with 1474 viewshoopsmark

Done mate.....
Request for help from my daughter on 08:21 - May 14 with 1471 viewsMrSheen

Request for help from my daughter on 07:44 - May 14 by eastside_r

I was thinking that as well. Will the research be compromised by a significant section of the sample group being middle-aged slightly pessimistic men. (The LFW demographic?)

You mean the same lot who insist they follow the finest football team the world has ever seen? The problems go way deeper, my friend.
Request for help from my daughter on 08:47 - May 14 with 1457 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Done, got the invalid code thing too.

I've actually done it once and a half as I closed the chuffin window by accident yesterday and decided I'd do it again today

Good luck to her.

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Request for help from my daughter on 09:52 - May 14 with 1405 viewsGuppy

Done
Request for help from my daughter on 09:56 - May 14 with 1403 viewsthompsonridd

Done
Request for help from my daughter on 14:01 - May 14 with 1345 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 09:56 - May 14 by thompsonridd

Done

Thanks again to all who have taken the time to do this - what a special bunch we are on here.

Olivia says I am to give you all a big virtual hug for the help and a URSSSSSSSS!!!

If anyone who hasn't still fancies doing the questions and they had to work from their usual place of work and not from home she would be really grateful for a few more

Thanks again

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Request for help from my daughter on 14:11 - May 14 with 1335 viewsthame_hoops

Request for help from my daughter on 13:45 - May 13 by supahoopsa

Done, but after submitting there an error is displayed about an invalid submit code that she might want to look at

Had this too, clicked ‘back’ and it bought me back to LFW. Hope it registered
Login to get fewer ads

Request for help from my daughter on 14:23 - May 14 with 1323 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 14:11 - May 14 by thame_hoops

Had this too, clicked ‘back’ and it bought me back to LFW. Hope it registered

Thanks Thame - that error code as I mentioned is above is fine and you can ignore, it's an internal thing but your results are definitely coming through as Olivia is logged on and can see all the data coming in to the analytics dashboard.

Request for help from my daughter on 15:10 - May 14 with 1284 viewsSuperhoop83

Done.

Suffering since 1978.

Request for help from my daughter on 15:54 - May 14 with 1273 viewsmarky67

done, did`nt get an error message but a log in to the uni, ignored it so i hope the survey has gone through.
Request for help from my daughter on 16:59 - May 14 with 1251 viewsKingstan

I found the questions really interesting.
Request for help from my daughter on 17:07 - May 14 with 1240 viewsAshdown_Ranger

Just about to do it.

Love the first question confirming you have a good standard of 'english' [sic]

Edit: Now done (interesting, challenging stuff...) :)
[Post edited 14 May 2021 17:21]
Request for help from my daughter on 17:44 - May 14 with 1217 viewsqpr_1968

done...

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Request for help from my daughter on 23:04 - May 14 with 1156 viewsSimonJames

Done!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Request for help from my daughter on 08:55 - May 15 with 1104 viewslondonscottish

Request for help from my daughter on 14:51 - May 13 by A40Bosh

Thanks so much to those who have helped so far - Olivia has just logged on and started to see responses jump up in the last hour alone from your kind help

Keep them coming please - especially if you are someone who had to continue working from your normal place of work during lockdowns and were not WFH or WFHBDFA!!

I did the survey and found it interesting. Working in tech all my life, I've done plenty of remote working so it hasn't really been a huge issue for me.

About 15 years ago I ran quite a large team spread all over Europe and we were very rarely all in the same place. When decent broadband finally arrived I was able to ditch going to the office for weeks at a time. There was literally no point in going in once I could download large files at home.

Having said that, my last boss was a presenteeism nazi and pretty much demanded we were all in the city office pretty much 5 days a week which really pissed a lot of people off. If I'd know I'd have had serous second thoughts about joining. But she's gone thank God.

Generally I don't have a problem logging on at 9.00 and logging off at 5.30. Obviously I'll work earlier/later when I have big deadlines. That sometimes goes on for 2-3 week periods on big projects but I don't mind as I can also fit in runs/walks/shopping/seeing the kids/whatever.

All in all a good work/life balance for me, anyway.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Request for help from my daughter on 09:06 - May 15 with 1103 viewsthompsonridd

Request for help from my daughter on 13:39 - May 13 by A40Bosh

thanks mate - it was no more than 10mins for me - certainly not 30 mins

Only took me 10 mins too
Request for help from my daughter on 09:56 - May 15 with 1087 viewskropotkin41

Done.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Request for help from my daughter on 11:42 - May 15 with 1075 viewsHarbour

Done
Request for help from my daughter on 12:01 - May 15 with 1066 viewsDaBurgh

Request for help from my daughter on 11:42 - May 15 by Harbour

Done

Done. Been retired for a number of years, but answered all relevant questions concerning my last job, obviously. Good luck to your daughter. 😉
Request for help from my daughter on 00:10 - May 16 with 997 viewsMyke

Done, more like 30 than 10, but had some spare time. Good luck to your daughter
Request for help from my daughter on 00:46 - May 16 with 991 viewsCiderwithRsie

Done, though not actually part of an organisation (much like our defence last year) so had to go down the middle on those.

I'm a "from usual place of work" person.
[Post edited 16 May 2021 0:47]
Request for help from my daughter on 00:50 - May 16 with 989 viewsCiderwithRsie

Request for help from my daughter on 08:21 - May 14 by MrSheen

You mean the same lot who insist they follow the finest football team the world has ever seen? The problems go way deeper, my friend.

It's a sort of Shrodinger thing isn't it? QPR and supporting it are utterly sh*ite and the most wonderful thing in the world at the same time and the act of watching the game decides which it is.
Request for help from my daughter on 05:30 - May 16 with 966 viewsFredManRave

Done. That was a roller coaster of a survey going from one extreme to the other.

I just hope she gets the numbers of responses required and that the answers help her formulate a coherent response to the survey.

Is this your eldest daughter Bosh, that we may have spoken about before?!

Either way, I wish her and all of the Bosh's the Best!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Request for help from my daughter on 11:22 - May 17 with 880 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 05:30 - May 16 by FredManRave

Done. That was a roller coaster of a survey going from one extreme to the other.

I just hope she gets the numbers of responses required and that the answers help her formulate a coherent response to the survey.

Is this your eldest daughter Bosh, that we may have spoken about before?!

Either way, I wish her and all of the Bosh's the Best!

Firstly

Thanks again to everyone who took the time to complete this questionnaire, it really boosted the numbers and Olivia now has sufficient data to complete her analysis.

@FredManRave - no mate, thanks for asking, this is daughter number 2 of 3, who is in her final year at Roehampton.

No1 daughter unfortunately is still working through her illness with a long way to go before she can consider taking up her education again. In good news though, she pushed herself to ask me on Saturday morning to take her to Sainsbury's to help me to do the weekly shop, she then bought a plant for her nan and then came up with her sisters to visit the grandparents to say hello and drop in the plant - so small steps but positive ones

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024