Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Request for help from my daughter 13:30 - May 13 with 9509 viewsA40Bosh

I know what a great bunch we have on here and I am hoping some of you fine ladies and gentlemen will be able to spare 10mins to fill in a psychology related questionnaire for my daughter’s dissertation on the effects of working either remotely or still in your normal place of work during the pandemic. She has been asked to conduct a larger sample size than she was expecting so she is still really short of responses from those who continued to work at their normal place of work.

If anyone can spare 10 mins she would be extremely grateful. She is also the only one of my three who still says she supports QPR so we are helping one of our own too 😊

An error message appears at the end but that is fine your responses have been submitted

Thanks so much to anyone willing to give it a go

Here is the link: https://roehamptonpsych.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_50B5Ee1W9nyZrox

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Request for help from my daughter on 16:24 - May 13 with 1319 viewslightwaterhoop

Done quite enjoyed it.Just hope my boss does'nt see it!
Request for help from my daughter on 16:24 - May 13 with 1319 viewsMoonshineSteve

Done.

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Request for help from my daughter on 16:29 - May 13 with 1307 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 15:56 - May 13 by Mick_S

Done, but I’m afraid I got that as well.

Thanks Mick - that error code is fine at the end - the answers are still logged and our trainee shrink will be analysing how fc'ked up we all are over the coming days :-)

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Request for help from my daughter on 16:41 - May 13 with 1291 viewseastside_r

Done.

I assume that you have taken her siblings out of your will.
Request for help from my daughter on 16:48 - May 13 with 1286 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 16:41 - May 13 by eastside_r

Done.

I assume that you have taken her siblings out of your will.

thanks Eastside

Eldest one - no not yet as she has promised me that her long term plan is to become the next JK Rowling and bring riches to my retirement as a thank you for putting up with her

Youngest one - she is definitely out!

Request for help from my daughter on 17:01 - May 13 with 1273 viewsShunter

Done. Good luck to your daughter
Request for help from my daughter on 17:53 - May 13 with 1250 viewsA40Bosh

Request for help from my daughter on 17:01 - May 13 by Shunter

Done. Good luck to your daughter

Thanks Shunter appreciated

Just reminder folks, Olivia really needs to hear from people who were not able to work from home during the pandemic and had to continue at their normal place of work so please keep them coming and thanks for the great response so far!!!

Request for help from my daughter on 17:56 - May 13 with 1245 viewsA40Bosh

@Clive

Any chance of this being pinned for a couple of days please?

Login to get fewer ads

Request for help from my daughter on 18:14 - May 13 with 1236 viewsessextaxiboy

Done

Good luck for the future
Request for help from my daughter on 18:17 - May 13 with 1234 viewsSuperhoops2808

Request for help from my daughter on 13:39 - May 13 by A40Bosh

thanks mate - it was no more than 10mins for me - certainly not 30 mins

All done

It was indeed closer to 10 mins than 30 mins
Request for help from my daughter on 18:53 - May 13 with 1220 viewshantssi

Done, didn’t take too long.
Hope it goes well for her, my daughter is just finishing her first year at University of Southampton doing..... you’ve guessed it Psychology!
Request for help from my daughter on 18:58 - May 13 with 1219 viewsessextaxiboy

Does it skew the results that we are all psychologically scarred from the one thing we all have in common ?
Request for help from my daughter on 19:25 - May 13 with 1204 viewswokingrs

All done. Took about 10 mins.
Request for help from my daughter on 20:14 - May 13 with 1168 viewsdavman

Done.

Bet mine was the best - what do I win?

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Request for help from my daughter on 21:22 - May 13 with 1133 viewsMalintabuk

Done
Request for help from my daughter on 21:47 - May 13 with 1112 viewsB_Wad

Not sure if the de Wijs signing influenced my response to being generally optimistic.
Request for help from my daughter on 21:53 - May 13 with 1109 viewsLythamR

Done, took me 20 some interesting questions there
Request for help from my daughter on 22:06 - May 13 with 1097 viewsJuzzie

Done
Request for help from my daughter on 22:36 - May 13 with 1079 viewsloneranger1

Done - good luck to Olivia!
Request for help from my daughter on 22:58 - May 13 with 1057 viewsPBLOCK

Done
Request for help from my daughter on 23:22 - May 13 with 1047 viewslarsricchi

"I often change my mind": I started with a 4 out of 7, then went to a 5, then realized a 6 was probably more accurate.
Request for help from my daughter on 03:26 - May 14 with 1018 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Actioned.

Cheers
Request for help from my daughter on 06:46 - May 14 with 989 viewsKonk

Request for help from my daughter on 18:58 - May 13 by essextaxiboy

Does it skew the results that we are all psychologically scarred from the one thing we all have in common ?

Well, as someone who supports a club where it’s been 142 years of almost non-stop success, maybe my natural optimism and cheerful outlook will provide a small counterbalance? Having said that, we were relegated earlier in the week, so that might have influenced my responses (Ruben Loftus-Cheek is a “world-class player”: Strongly disagree).

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Request for help from my daughter on 07:07 - May 14 with 984 viewsnix

I've completed it too. I did a psychology degree as well, with the OU, in my 40s. Absolutely loved it apart from the statistics side. Good luck to your daughter. And well done to her for still being an R's fan. I managed to hang onto both of mine so far. I think they managed to get round the disappointment by also supporting Barcelona!
Request for help from my daughter on 07:40 - May 14 with 973 viewsrrrspricey

Done Bosh

"I don't deal well with disappointment" could have so many strongly disagree answers on here that it skews the entire survey results!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024