Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Good god 12:50 - May 14 with 5454 viewsloftboy

Just getting on a train at carpenders park, woman with two small children, called one of them a fûcking little mug and told the older one she not getting on the train as she hasn’t got a fûcking ticket! Heart breaking them kids have got no chance
[Post edited 14 May 2021 12:53]

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Good god on 13:24 - May 14 with 4414 viewsStanisgod

Unfortunately mate there's a lot of it about, the kids will grow up exactly the same and so it goes on.
They should be sterilised after one.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Good god on 13:29 - May 14 with 4380 viewsbosh67

Too many crap humans!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Good god on 13:33 - May 14 with 4360 viewscaliforniahoop

That’s heartbreaking
Good god on 13:50 - May 14 with 4278 viewsMick_S

I got stuck between London Bridge and Bank tube stations; a little kid, maybe about 5 years old asked his mum why the train had stopped. At the third time of asking, and with each reason given by the mum getting worse, the kid looked up at her and said: “mum, stop f ucking about, will you?”

I wet myself.

It did make me laugh. I feel really bad now.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 16:12]

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Good god on 13:55 - May 14 with 4251 viewsSimonJames

100% of people who drink water will die.

Good god on 14:13 - May 14 with 4197 viewsJuzzie

One of my 6 year old's class mates mum has just had her 3rd..... at 21. The class mate is the oldest of the three and actually is living with her grandparents who are the legal guardians because the mum couldn't cope.... then proceeded to have two more because "she doesn't want to work".
The class mate has issues and is a real handful at times for her grandparents who should actually be enjoying semi-retirement, not bringing up a 6 year old. Thankfully they're great people as they could see the destructive path their granddaughter would likely go down in life and want to break her away from that cycle.
Sadly, very few are like this and the vast majority of kids progress into a feral lifestyle.

The mum should have been sterilised. Yes, it's draconian but so many people are having to deal with the fallout of her selfish wants.

[Post edited 14 May 2021 14:14]
Good god on 15:12 - May 14 with 4005 viewsPBLOCK

Some people shouldn’t be allowed to have kids

There’s a girl in my little girls class who is a nightmare. They are Year 2 so 6/7 years old. They have a little trophy for star pupil of the week and one day the trophy went missing and this girl told the teacher that my little girl had put it in her bag. So the teacher asked my little girl if she had taken it to which she said no but lo and behold when they looked in her bag there it was.

My little girl was devastated and got quite upset saying she would never do that and luckily the teacher is pretty switched on. Basically this kid had done it stitch her up. I was obviously pretty annoyed but my missus knows someone who knows this kids Mum and the stories are quite frankly horrific. Social services involved and the rest. The poor kid doesn’t stand a chance and a lot of her misbehaving is due to wanting attention

Feel sorry for kids who have to deal with this really
Good god on 15:15 - May 14 with 3985 viewsBoston

About 20 years ago we had a snippet on local tv where the Boston PD had reason to question a 28 year old grandmother.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Login to get fewer ads

Good god on 15:50 - May 14 with 3880 viewsCamberleyR

Good god on 14:13 - May 14 by Juzzie

One of my 6 year old's class mates mum has just had her 3rd..... at 21. The class mate is the oldest of the three and actually is living with her grandparents who are the legal guardians because the mum couldn't cope.... then proceeded to have two more because "she doesn't want to work".
The class mate has issues and is a real handful at times for her grandparents who should actually be enjoying semi-retirement, not bringing up a 6 year old. Thankfully they're great people as they could see the destructive path their granddaughter would likely go down in life and want to break her away from that cycle.
Sadly, very few are like this and the vast majority of kids progress into a feral lifestyle.

The mum should have been sterilised. Yes, it's draconian but so many people are having to deal with the fallout of her selfish wants.

[Post edited 14 May 2021 14:14]

As you say, draconian it may be but personally, I agree with your last statement.

We are special guardians and have been for nearly two years for our nearly four year old grandson who was taken into care when he wasn't much more than a year old because his parents (my wife's eldest son, my stepson and his partner) had and continue to occasionally have an abusive relationship.

It's been hard work at times (especially for my missus) but thankfully he seems to be developing into a bright, intelligent little boy. We teach him good manners and show him right from wrong as any decent parents would do.

Sprung on us the other day was precisely some news we didn't want to hear. The mother is pregnant again. What is worse is how blasé and unconcerned my stepson seemed to be about it and not realise how totally bloody irresponsible he and her have been.
[Post edited 14 May 2021 15:51]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Good god on 16:03 - May 14 with 3824 viewscolinallcars

I blame television.
Good god on 16:04 - May 14 with 3819 viewsJuzzie

Good god on 15:50 - May 14 by CamberleyR

As you say, draconian it may be but personally, I agree with your last statement.

We are special guardians and have been for nearly two years for our nearly four year old grandson who was taken into care when he wasn't much more than a year old because his parents (my wife's eldest son, my stepson and his partner) had and continue to occasionally have an abusive relationship.

It's been hard work at times (especially for my missus) but thankfully he seems to be developing into a bright, intelligent little boy. We teach him good manners and show him right from wrong as any decent parents would do.

Sprung on us the other day was precisely some news we didn't want to hear. The mother is pregnant again. What is worse is how blasé and unconcerned my stepson seemed to be about it and not realise how totally bloody irresponsible he and her have been.

Good on you & your missus for taking control of the little boy's life.
I was a parent late in life (47 when my son was born) and it's exhausting at times now with two, but utterly wonderful. For grandparents to be doing the same is something else.

It's a real quandary because part of the problem is all the time there are people to hoover up their mistakes, they'll just carry on doing it again and again.

As you say, totally irresponsible (and extremely selfish too but that seems to be the world we live in now).

[Post edited 14 May 2021 16:06]
Good god on 16:58 - May 14 with 3639 viewsBuckR

Bit harsh of you to say that to some kids isn't it.......
Good god on 06:50 - May 15 with 3254 viewswood_hoop

Camberly, you and your wife in my eyes are absolute angels, most kids need just love and guidance, some parents it seems are devoid of realising just how these two simple things are such assets to give a child,

I wish all your family well, having children is such a wonderful responsibility, it may yet dawn on your stepson and his wife just what a precious thing they have created.

peace and love
Good god on 07:24 - May 15 with 3190 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Incredible reading. Well done to you both, you’re giving this kid a chance, your efforts deserve to be rewarded in time.

I doth accordingly.
[Post edited 15 May 2021 12:44]

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Good god on 09:01 - May 15 with 3024 viewsMrSheen

Good god on 15:15 - May 14 by Boston

About 20 years ago we had a snippet on local tv where the Boston PD had reason to question a 28 year old grandmother.

One of my kids had a classmate whose mother had her at 14, and her mother also had her at 14. The grandmother, 35 at the time, had just had another kid, meaning her 7-year old granddaughter had a baby aunt! To be fair, my daughter really liked this girl.
Good god on 09:39 - May 15 with 2981 viewshantssi

A couple I know have adopted 5, yes 5 children from the same woman, a drug addict.
He’s pretty well off living near Bondi Beach and they couldn’t have children of their own so chose to adopt but as he says, how many can they keep taking on every time she gets pregnant but the authorities keep playing the “sympathy” card, along the lines of you can’t leave one sibling out!
Good god on 12:21 - May 15 with 2798 viewsderbyhoop

I once talked to a Head Teacher who said that his most difficult pupils just needed a Parentectomy

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Good god on 12:42 - May 15 with 2767 viewskensalriser

Not all humans have even basic life skills, for numerous reasons: mental health issues, poor education, learning difficulties, personality disorders, poverty, alcohol and drug abuse. For those of us able to do the basics like earn a living, stay out of the penal system and bring up kids, it's our job to make sure that the people who aren't as lucky are able get the help they need. Nazi style eugenics aren't the answer, either morally or biologically.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Good god on 13:10 - May 15 with 2703 viewsdmm

Good god on 12:42 - May 15 by kensalriser

Not all humans have even basic life skills, for numerous reasons: mental health issues, poor education, learning difficulties, personality disorders, poverty, alcohol and drug abuse. For those of us able to do the basics like earn a living, stay out of the penal system and bring up kids, it's our job to make sure that the people who aren't as lucky are able get the help they need. Nazi style eugenics aren't the answer, either morally or biologically.

Absolutely kensalriser. Forced sterilisation is what hyper authoritarian governments do to control sections of their population they don't like - as with what's happening in China with the Uighurs today.
Good god on 14:25 - May 15 with 2578 viewsMrSheen

Good god on 13:10 - May 15 by dmm

Absolutely kensalriser. Forced sterilisation is what hyper authoritarian governments do to control sections of their population they don't like - as with what's happening in China with the Uighurs today.

Canada until 1972, Sweden until 1975.
Good god on 15:04 - May 15 with 2487 viewsdmm

Good god on 14:25 - May 15 by MrSheen

Canada until 1972, Sweden until 1975.

Indeed, and compulsory sterilisation is performed on disabled women and girls in many countries around the world today.
Good god on 17:59 - May 15 with 2387 viewsJuzzie

Good god on 12:42 - May 15 by kensalriser

What about those who are clearly just selfish lazy entitled w@nkers?

That’s not a condition.
Good god on 18:03 - May 15 with 2370 viewsMrSheen

Good god on 17:59 - May 15 by Juzzie

That’s not a condition.

Stop complaining and do your “job”. And no, you didn’t apply and you can’t resign.
Good god on 19:01 - May 15 with 2289 viewsCiderwithRsie

Good god on 18:03 - May 15 by MrSheen

Stop complaining and do your “job”. And no, you didn’t apply and you can’t resign.

That is pretty much the definition of life.
Good god on 13:31 - May 16 with 2033 viewskensalriser

Good god on 17:59 - May 15 by Juzzie

That’s not a condition.

The Prime Minister is a problem, I agree.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024