random 23:47 - May 21 with 14591 views digswellhoop best female singer ever mine Karen carpenter or kate bush any others
random on 23:54 - May 21 with 8553 viewsBklynRanger Laura Gibson - bit of an outlier. saw her in Lambeth in I think St John's Church. Not necessarily the best but there's a touch of genius to her.
random on 23:57 - May 21 with 8548 viewsBklynRanger Straightforward answer would be Christine McVie sorry
random on 00:01 - May 22 with 8538 viewsBucksRanger Best voice ever for me. VIDEO
random on 00:10 - May 22 with 8522 viewsMetallica_Hoop I love Kate Bush. Here are my two favourites. VIDEO [Post edited 22 May 2021 0:11]
Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
random on 00:16 - May 22 with 8503 viewslightwaterhoop So many but its Emmylou Harris for me.
random on 00:28 - May 22 with 8490 viewsMetallica_Hoop Brittney Slayes is fantastic. VIDEO [Post edited 22 May 2021 0:28]
Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
random on 00:31 - May 22 with 8481 viewsBazzaInTheLoft 6 responses and no mention of Janice Joplin or Stevie Nicks!
random on 00:36 - May 22 with 8476 viewsMetallica_Hoop random on 00:31 - May 22 by BazzaInTheLoft 6 responses and no mention of Janice Joplin or Stevie Nicks!
I'm with you on the joplin. VIDEO Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
Login to get fewer adsrandom on 00:40 - May 22 with 8471 viewsdavman KT Tunstall - deaf in one ear and awesome.
random on 00:47 - May 22 with 8465 viewsMetallica_Hoop random on 00:40 - May 22 by davman KT Tunstall - deaf in one ear and awesome.
I've seen her live on Jools Holland. She was very good. Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
random on 00:48 - May 22 with 8463 viewsBrianMcCarthy Poise, power and precision. VIDEO
random on 00:59 - May 22 with 8458 viewsMetallica_Hoop Im a bit parital to this voice. VIDEO [Post edited 22 May 2021 1:01]
Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent
random on 01:17 - May 22 with 8431 viewsLythamR if i was marooned somewhere and could only take records from one woman it would be Stevie Nicks
random on 01:53 - May 22 with 8410 viewsstrikerace Come on, Linda Ronstadt has the best voice VIDEO
random on 01:55 - May 22 with 8406 viewsstrikerace random on 01:53 - May 22 by strikerace Come on, Linda Ronstadt has the best voice VIDEO
Plus she's drop dead gorgeous
random on 05:01 - May 22 with 8334 viewsLoftgirl Two for the price of one, as they sing in unison. Holly and Jess from Lucius. Roger Waters' backing singers.
random on 07:01 - May 22 with 8280 viewsMalintabuk Good choices lads and Dusty for me would be my second but it as to be the lass from Wales...... Bhirley Shassey herself
random on 07:05 - May 22 with 8274 viewsShotKneesHoop random on 00:01 - May 22 by BucksRanger Best voice ever for me. VIDEO
Agreed - and she went to school in R's territory too. Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!
random on 07:27 - May 22 with 8247 viewsdavman random on 00:47 - May 22 by Metallica_Hoop I've seen her live on Jools Holland. She was very good.
I saw her In Bath a couple of years ago and she is a brilliant singer, fantastic musician and a good laugh.
random on 07:53 - May 22 with 8217 viewswood_hoop Some of my favs already chosen, but one I would add to the list, someone I feel would have got even better if she had stayed with us. VIDEO VIDEO
random on 08:03 - May 22 with 8208 viewsDorse Always liked Bjork. Tania Donnelly from Belly was good too. 'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'
random on 09:47 - May 22 with 8146 viewsdezzar Eddi Reader
random on 10:20 - May 22 with 8122 viewsQPRSteve Sandy Denny
random on 10:23 - May 22 with 8112 viewsnix I agree Amy Whitehouse would have got better and better. Stevie Nicks amazing voice. I know it's unfashionable but I like a bit of Dido.
random on 10:41 - May 22 with 8097 viewsfrancisbowles I like Emmylou, Linda, Janis etc but Amy was the best singer for me.