Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube 16:59 - May 26 with 5295 viewsStroud_R

This is my first post having been a long time reader of Loft for Words.
I hadn't seen any previous mentions of this, so if anyone's interested you should be able to watch both finals free on Youtube on the BT sport Youtube channel.
[Post edited 26 May 2021 18:22]
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:42 - May 26 with 1529 viewsTacticalR

Thank God for that.

Air hostess clique

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 07:34 - May 27 with 1334 viewspaulparker

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:00 - May 26 by NorthantsHoop

Well done Villarreal, had to beat the BT pundit team as well.

Yep the arrogance of Ferdinand , savage & scholes was quite something, all United had to do was turn up and the trophy was there’s, a great night for football indeed
On a side note how poor is Marcus Rashford these days ? Shouldn’t be anywhere near that England squad for the euros

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:09 - May 27 with 1295 viewsdistortR

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 07:34 - May 27 by paulparker

Yep the arrogance of Ferdinand , savage & scholes was quite something, all United had to do was turn up and the trophy was there’s, a great night for football indeed
On a side note how poor is Marcus Rashford these days ? Shouldn’t be anywhere near that England squad for the euros

yeah, he was awful last night.
Savage, co-commentating on a football match, seemingly starts every sentence with 'I'.
The manager seemingly stayed from making the substitutions that might swing the match their way in order to make last minute penalty replacements, if needed??
great fun at the end!
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:12 - May 27 with 1292 viewseastside_r

Just seen this. Hilarious.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:31 - May 27 with 1262 viewsMoonshineSteve

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:12 - May 27 by eastside_r

Just seen this. Hilarious.

See the keyboard racists are out in force against Rashford on social media. What's the matter with people?

I am still Steve but no longer in Dagenham.

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:55 - May 27 with 1220 viewsfrancisbowles

I get that they were disappointed but I think it shows a lack of respect to remove your medal as soon as it has been placed around your neck.

McGuire, shades of Terry there, almost a full kit *anker.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 09:31 - May 27 with 1171 viewsR_from_afar

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 23:07 - May 26 by MoonshineSteve

He certainly did. In fact I don't think it is going too far to say QPR won the Europa Cup tonight.

Ha ha spot on! Parejo provided the assist for their goal.

United have damaged the game for everyone with their ridiculous spending on transfers and wages so I am delighted to see a well organised and committed team put together at a fraction of the cost nick the trophy off them 👏

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 09:58 - May 27 with 1108 viewsdaveB

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 07:34 - May 27 by paulparker

You'd have thought they were playing a non league team they way they went on pre match.

Rashford was poor, don't think it is a good sign for England that him and Sterling have been so out of sorts the last few months. Can see both starting the tournament but replaced quite quickly.
Login to get fewer ads

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:00 - May 27 with 1107 viewsClive_Anderson

Lolz David de Gea looked worse than David James in that Euro penalty shoot out. And why does he look like a homeless person these days?

If we ever got to a European final and we lost because the manager decided to play an out of form reserve keeper then I think I'd go all Michael Douglas in Falling Down for a few months. Villarreal did the same thing apparently, even though they'd never won a trophy before...madness.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:16 - May 27 with 1076 viewsPhildo

For any neutral who watched Arsenal in the semi final and then United in the final you would think 'the greatest league in the world' was a bit rubbish. Unless you are Paul Scholes.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:20 - May 27 with 1056 viewsJuzzie

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:55 - May 27 by francisbowles

I get that they were disappointed but I think it shows a lack of respect to remove your medal as soon as it has been placed around your neck.

If you lose a final you are bound to be disappointed, of course, but you absolutely must show respect for the opposition & the competition.

Anything else is petulant and a lack of class.

Amazing penalty shoot out though. De Gea's was awful whereas his opposite number belted in a beauty.

Villareal's first ever major trophy (does the InterToto count as major?). Not a bad one to break your duck with.

[Post edited 27 May 2021 10:34]
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:30 - May 27 with 1031 viewsOrthodox_Hoop

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:20 - May 27 by Juzzie

If you lose a final you are bound to be disappointed, of course, but you absolutely must show respect for the opposition & the competition.

Anything else is petulant and a lack of class.

Amazing penalty shoot out though. De Gea's was awful whereas his opposite number belted in a beauty.

Villareal's first ever major trophy (does the InterToto count as major?). Not a bad one to break your duck with.

[Post edited 27 May 2021 10:34]

To be fair not all the Manure players were petulant with their 2nd place medals, but the vast majority were. Sign of the times.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:41 - May 27 with 1004 viewsrsonist

Completely nauseating day of media churn about Ole's "cultural reboot" and how this was going to be like "that first Sir Alex FA Cup", on the anniversary of the jammy treble, BT trailing their George Best film after the formality of the match...

Fast forward to complete flaming clown car explosion and suddenly Conte, Zidane, even maybe Pochettino available overnight (they're not going to do it but it'll poison next season anyway)... beautiful.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 13:11 - May 27 with 873 viewsQPR_Jim

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:00 - May 27 by Clive_Anderson

Lolz David de Gea looked worse than David James in that Euro penalty shoot out. And why does he look like a homeless person these days?

If we ever got to a European final and we lost because the manager decided to play an out of form reserve keeper then I think I'd go all Michael Douglas in Falling Down for a few months. Villarreal did the same thing apparently, even though they'd never won a trophy before...madness.

He looks ridiculous, I'm not sure who said it first but the best comparison I've seen is the Doctors son from the film the burbs.
Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 13:31 - May 27 with 832 viewsR_from_afar

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 10:41 - May 27 by rsonist

Completely nauseating day of media churn about Ole's "cultural reboot" and how this was going to be like "that first Sir Alex FA Cup", on the anniversary of the jammy treble, BT trailing their George Best film after the formality of the match...

Fast forward to complete flaming clown car explosion and suddenly Conte, Zidane, even maybe Pochettino available overnight (they're not going to do it but it'll poison next season anyway)... beautiful.

I hear Redknapp's available. He might need to bring a few in, though

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:57 - May 28 with 670 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Sat in the pub garden last night after cricket nets.

"I don't know how anyone can want Man City to win anything"

Said the Chelsea fan

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 11:10 - May 28 with 599 viewsdaveB

Europa League and Champions League Finals free on Youtube on 08:55 - May 27 by francisbowles

Maguire was sub so had the full kit on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024