Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cambridge Utd 12:31 - Jul 7 with 4272 viewsstowmarketrange

I spoke to the ticket office at Cambridge Utd today,and they said that a decision on tickets for our friendly will be made next week.And I can have a season ticket if I want one.
Cambridge Utd on 12:34 - Jul 7 with 4255 viewsSnipper

For the price of a friendly ticket? Not bad :-)).

Shìte business model though.
Cambridge Utd on 12:40 - Jul 7 with 4198 viewsslmrstid

On Facebook this morning I've seen both Northampton Town and Brands Hatch race circuit (small insight into my non-QPR interests there...) announce that the Govt will confirm capacity allowances on 12 July, and thus after that they will announce what ticket sales they can have for upcoming events.

Guess QPR will be the same, and Cambridge by the sounds of it!
Cambridge Utd on 13:17 - Jul 7 with 4083 viewsrrrspricey

Cambridge Utd on 12:40 - Jul 7 by slmrstid

On Facebook this morning I've seen both Northampton Town and Brands Hatch race circuit (small insight into my non-QPR interests there...) announce that the Govt will confirm capacity allowances on 12 July, and thus after that they will announce what ticket sales they can have for upcoming events.

Guess QPR will be the same, and Cambridge by the sounds of it!

And Gillingham one would assume.

Noticed MotoGP tickets for Silverstone are on general sale too with no mention of restrictions of spectator numbers.
Cambridge Utd on 17:48 - Jul 13 with 3598 viewsGhost_on_the_Westway

Apparently this game is a testimonial for one of their players, Harrison Dunk, who, turns out, is a lifelong R.
Which is nice.
Cambridge Utd on 19:01 - Jul 13 with 3426 viewsDevon_4_England

As Clive mentions on the digital ticketing thread tickets are now on sale directly with Cambridge.

Click on ‘Away’ if this link doesn’t take you there...it should show 2 blocks behind the goal for Rangers fans to book

https://www.venuetoolbox.com/cambridgeunited/asp/selectArea.asp?bookEvent=true&a
Cambridge Utd on 23:24 - Jul 13 with 3124 viewsParkRoyalR

Cambridge Utd on 19:01 - Jul 13 by Devon_4_England

As Clive mentions on the digital ticketing thread tickets are now on sale directly with Cambridge.

Click on ‘Away’ if this link doesn’t take you there...it should show 2 blocks behind the goal for Rangers fans to book

https://www.venuetoolbox.com/cambridgeunited/asp/selectArea.asp?bookEvent=true&a

Thanks for link, sorted, testimonial for life-long R, so hopefully we can sell-out our allocation,

Worth noting, bought our seats one behind each other in error. Looking at seats bought so far think a few others might have done the same. Hopefully seat numbers not enforced on the day.
Cambridge Utd on 00:56 - Jul 14 with 3040 viewsstowmarketrange

2 tickets booked.
Cambridge Utd on 10:08 - Jul 15 with 2729 viewsstowmarketrange

Cambridge Utd on 19:01 - Jul 13 by Devon_4_England

What blocks are for away fans please?I need to know that I’ve bought tickets and I hope that I bought in the right area.
Login to get fewer ads

Cambridge Utd on 13:13 - Jul 15 with 2597 viewsParkRoyalR

Cambridge Utd on 10:08 - Jul 15 by stowmarketrange

What blocks are for away fans please?I need to know that I’ve bought tickets and I hope that I bought in the right area.

Thinks its's J1 and J2 for Away Fans?
Cambridge Utd on 03:35 - Jul 16 with 2445 viewsDevon_4_England

Yeah as Park Royal says J2 & J3 and J1 has been opened for sale now.
Cambridge Utd on 12:00 - Jul 16 with 2243 viewstoboboly

I just bought in the home end, poor communication from QPR regarding this game. They aren't having a great summer regarding comms.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cambridge Utd on 12:49 - Jul 16 with 2220 viewsDevon_4_England

Cambridge Utd on 12:00 - Jul 16 by toboboly

I just bought in the home end, poor communication from QPR regarding this game. They aren't having a great summer regarding comms.

Cambridge Ticket office will be able to move your seats easy enough would have thought. Good luck

01223 566 500 option 1
info@cambridge-united.co.uk
Cambridge Utd on 12:51 - Jul 16 with 2211 viewstoboboly

Cambridge Utd on 12:49 - Jul 16 by Devon_4_England

Cambridge Ticket office will be able to move your seats easy enough would have thought. Good luck

01223 566 500 option 1
info@cambridge-united.co.uk

Cheers Devon, but I've got the back row near the dugouts so more than happy with the seats!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Cambridge Utd on 12:53 - Jul 16 with 2209 viewsNorthernr

Cambridge Utd on 12:51 - Jul 16 by toboboly

Cheers Devon, but I've got the back row near the dugouts so more than happy with the seats!

I sat there before for Cambridge v Pompey, beautifully old school, and hear everything that's going on from the bench.
Cambridge Utd on 12:59 - Jul 16 with 2194 viewsstowmarketrange

Cambridge Utd on 12:00 - Jul 16 by toboboly

I was in their supposed family stand for our game against them in 2002?The one where they beat us 2-1.It was just a section of the main stand opposite where the away fans terrace was.
I almost got into a fight with one of their mouthy fans after he started having a pop about us being there.Lucky I had my kids there to protect me.
Cambridge Utd on 15:51 - Jul 21 with 1914 viewshertshoops

Two more here, afternoon duly booked off - any boozers recommended in Cambridge with gardens/decent ale to while away the afternoon ?
Cambridge Utd on 14:56 - Jul 25 with 1664 viewsParkRoyalR

Cambridge Utd on 15:51 - Jul 21 by hertshoops

Two more here, afternoon duly booked off - any boozers recommended in Cambridge with gardens/decent ale to while away the afternoon ?

Hopefully Saturday's performance will help sell-out the remaining 100 odd tickets of our allocation - benefit match for their long serving R's fan who plays fullback so good to sell-out

Looking forward to seeing Odubajo, McCallum, Dozell and the other new boys again, Warbs seems to have done great work in strengthening in the areas needed.
Cambridge Utd on 13:28 - Jul 26 with 1368 viewslosethedrum

Cambridge have just released a fourth block for Rangers supporters , good news for those who would prefer a less cramped area .
[Post edited 26 Jul 2021 13:30]
Cambridge Utd on 15:51 - Jul 26 with 1196 viewsRBlock

Cambridge Utd on 15:51 - Jul 21 by hertshoops

Was there for a short break over the summer, and The Mill was nice with loads of people taking their drinks onto the green opposite, looking over the river. A lot of very Cambridge people, pissing about on punts and a herd of wild cows wondering about.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024