Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
more reasons to laugh at scotland 11:58 - Jul 8 with 3179 viewsdoogi10

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9764173/The-Scots-backing-DENMARK-again
they all suppotred danes now Italy
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 12:25 - Jul 8 with 3066 viewsstowmarketrange

“Never seen robbery like it.”I’m sure the Welsh might say the same about Joe Jordan’s deliberate handball in their 1978 World Cup qualifying game,but that was decades ago.
What a sad deluded bunch SOME of them are.No wonder they never get anywhere when they’re so obsessed with what we do rather than what they do.
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 12:33 - Jul 8 with 3040 viewsJuzzie

I think Italian fans need to be careful about what accusations they throw around after Immobile's appalling antics against Belgium, trying to get a penalty by feigning injury.
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 12:37 - Jul 8 with 3028 viewskensalriser

Who cares? Not remotely bothered who Scotland fans support.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 13:14 - Jul 8 with 2924 viewsJuzzie

Yeah. Haters will always find something no matter what.

Had the penalty not been given I'm sure we would have scored in the 2nd half of ET as they went down to 10 men as they had used up all 6 subs and were starting to lag and with Foden, Henderson and Trippier on the pitch I think we would have scored.

The Danes were already showing gaps as it was but we elected to keep possession or just defend in numbers when not in possession. If it had still been 1-1 then I think we'd have gone for it.
If we had scored, the haters would just say "well, yeah, the Danes were down to 10 men" as if that was absolutely anything to do with us.

Just ignore it, let them wallow in their pitiful, infantile hatred.

[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 13:16]
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:06 - Jul 8 with 2787 viewstoboboly

The Scots have supported about four teams already at this tournament and haven't seen a win

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:12 - Jul 8 with 2770 viewsR_from_afar

" they all suppotred danes now Italy (sic.)": I have Scottish friends and relatives and at least some of them were cheering on England

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:31 - Jul 8 with 2720 viewsJuzzie

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:06 - Jul 8 by toboboly

The Scots have supported about four teams already at this tournament and haven't seen a win

More like 6 teams!

Scotland
Czech Republic
Croatia
Germany
Ukraine
Denmark

They'll be going for 7th time lucky on Sunday. Must be costing them a fortune in replica shirts.
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:33 - Jul 8 with 2708 viewsstowmarketrange

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:12 - Jul 8 by R_from_afar

" they all suppotred danes now Italy (sic.)": I have Scottish friends and relatives and at least some of them were cheering on England

Is that so that they can claim the only team England haven’t beaten in years to come?
Login to get fewer ads

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:53 - Jul 8 with 2657 viewsthame_hoops

To be fair, Scotland did beat us 0-0 couple weeks ago. The photos of the bus parade down sauchiehall street was something else
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:59 - Jul 8 with 2646 views80s_Boy

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:33 - Jul 8 by stowmarketrange

Is that so that they can claim the only team England haven’t beaten in years to come?

You mean like in 1967 when they beat us 3-2 to become unofficial World Champions?

Funny how they never mention that there were no subs allowed, Jack Charlton had to play upfront with a broken toe and another injury meant we had, effectively, 9 men for the last 20 minutes and STILL almost got something from it...
[Post edited 8 Jul 2021 15:00]
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 15:18 - Jul 8 with 2578 viewsmikeygunn

My girlfriend is pure Glasgae but she was supporting England last night. Her wee nephew Ryan does too, so it’s not all of the Scottish folk. I always want the Irish, Welsh and Scottish to do well but we should all know by now that’s not always reciprocated!
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 15:38 - Jul 8 with 2533 viewsfrancisbowles

Mrs FB is from Glasgow too but has spent more of her life in England. She was cheering for England and always does unless it's against Scotland. My family were from Ireland and I always support them unless it's against England.

The Scots who live and earn(ed) their living down here, often realise that they done well because of it and will want their adopted country to do well, those that always support the other team have an inferiority complex.
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 15:56 - Jul 8 with 2492 views80s_Boy

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 15:38 - Jul 8 by francisbowles

Mrs FB is from Glasgow too but has spent more of her life in England. She was cheering for England and always does unless it's against Scotland. My family were from Ireland and I always support them unless it's against England.

The Scots who live and earn(ed) their living down here, often realise that they done well because of it and will want their adopted country to do well, those that always support the other team have an inferiority complex.

I'm partly Irish and almost every single person on that side of the family living in England wanted us to do well because, as my Granny said 'If Ireland was such a perfect country we'd still be living there and this country has given us homes and work'.

Even when I went through a dickhead period where I exaggerated how Irish I was and hated the England team to prove a point (I was young and an idiot) I was called out by my Irish family for what I was...
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 20:02 - Jul 8 with 2261 viewsdistortR

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 15:56 - Jul 8 by 80s_Boy

I'm partly Irish and almost every single person on that side of the family living in England wanted us to do well because, as my Granny said 'If Ireland was such a perfect country we'd still be living there and this country has given us homes and work'.

Even when I went through a dickhead period where I exaggerated how Irish I was and hated the England team to prove a point (I was young and an idiot) I was called out by my Irish family for what I was...

for balance, I want anyone and anything that isn't QPR or England to lose all the f'king time.
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 20:35 - Jul 8 with 2208 viewsCiderwithRsie

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 14:33 - Jul 8 by stowmarketrange

That is exactly the line I'd take if I were Scottish!
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 20:40 - Jul 8 with 2182 viewsCiderwithRsie

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 20:02 - Jul 8 by distortR

for balance, I want anyone and anything that isn't QPR or England to lose all the f'king time.

Same. It is always really bad when the b*ggers play each other and I'm left hoping for e.g. Stamford Bridge to collapse into a pit with the aerial drone watching the entire Man Utd and home teams plummet towards hundreds of pitchfork waving demons.

Still, it's good to have something to look forward to.
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 21:20 - Jul 8 with 2104 views80s_Boy

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 20:02 - Jul 8 by distortR

😂😂
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 21:55 - Jul 8 with 2049 viewsdistortR

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 20:40 - Jul 8 by CiderwithRsie

Same. It is always really bad when the b*ggers play each other and I'm left hoping for e.g. Stamford Bridge to collapse into a pit with the aerial drone watching the entire Man Utd and home teams plummet towards hundreds of pitchfork waving demons.

Still, it's good to have something to look forward to.

I've said it before, but schadenfreude, in a football context, is something I revel in.
The fa cup final really delivered for me.
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 09:46 - Jul 9 with 1841 viewsMrSheen

more reasons to laugh at scotland on 21:55 - Jul 8 by distortR

I've said it before, but schadenfreude, in a football context, is something I revel in.
The fa cup final really delivered for me.

Do you mean the Final when we beat Watford?
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 11:23 - Jul 10 with 1633 viewsWoog

I think the key issue in all of this has been missed.
The huge steaming pile of elephant dung in the room is thinking that the Daily Mail is a credible source to use for any reasoned debate.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2021 11:24]
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 11:21 - Jul 11 with 1421 viewsPaddyhoops

There must be a Scottish version of the Daily mail.
Would be interesting to see thier take on this story.
There is an an Irish version of the Daily mail and shame on any person that buys that xenophobic rag!!
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 11:26 - Jul 11 with 1419 viewsPaddyhoops

There must be a Scottish version of the Daily mail.
Would be interesting to see thier take on this story.
There is an an Irish version of the Daily mail and shame on any person that buys that xenophobic rag!!
more reasons to laugh at scotland on 11:27 - Jul 11 with 1415 viewsPaddyhoops

I'm talking about people in Ireland who buy it.
If your English. Whatever floats your boat!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024