Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
United and Leicester Friendlies 19:25 - Jul 12 with 8295 viewsdenhamhoop2

Tickets for both games go on sale online tomorrow morning at 10 am online purchasing the only option available Season ticket holders only
[Post edited 12 Jul 2021 19:26]
United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:11 - Jul 16 with 3082 viewsBAWHoops

Couldn't go to Man U game but now can, yet it seems as though tickets are off sale.
Am i doing it wrong or have they sold out?

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:14 - Jul 16 with 3067 viewsNorthernr

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:11 - Jul 16 by BAWHoops

Couldn't go to Man U game but now can, yet it seems as though tickets are off sale.
Am i doing it wrong or have they sold out?

Yeh seem to have vanished from the ticket website.
Going well.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 13:41 - Jul 16 with 2930 viewsPinnerPaul

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:14 - Jul 16 by Northernr

Yeh seem to have vanished from the ticket website.
Going well.

Now on General sale, so suspect they are back available to all now.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 14:06 - Jul 16 with 2902 viewsslmrstid

I got my tickets for Leicester emailed a couple of days ago and have downloaded them into the Google Pay thing which I had to install on my phone. They come up in the app as QR barcode tickets, and as there's two you scroll between them.

This actually on the face of it is the same as how tickets for Leicester Riders basketball team work when we go to watch them, which is done through Eventbrite and their app and works fine.

The only problem I have here, is that Leicester Riders do not have turnstiles to enter, you go up to the person with the scanner, they see there are two of you, scan one ticket, you scroll to the next, scan it, in you go. Easy peasy.

Not sure how this is meant to work with turnstiles...am I going to have to pass my phone through the turnstile for my wife to scan the second ticket?! Will find out in practice I guess but I can't imagine football clubs are doing away with turnstiles...
United and Leicester Friendlies on 14:17 - Jul 16 with 2876 views80s_Boy

United and Leicester Friendlies on 13:41 - Jul 16 by PinnerPaul

Now on General sale, so suspect they are back available to all now.

Thousands left.

Very suprised that this has sold so poorly and expect the ground to be full of United fans.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:13 - Jul 16 with 2824 viewsozranger

United and Leicester Friendlies on 14:06 - Jul 16 by slmrstid

I got my tickets for Leicester emailed a couple of days ago and have downloaded them into the Google Pay thing which I had to install on my phone. They come up in the app as QR barcode tickets, and as there's two you scroll between them.

This actually on the face of it is the same as how tickets for Leicester Riders basketball team work when we go to watch them, which is done through Eventbrite and their app and works fine.

The only problem I have here, is that Leicester Riders do not have turnstiles to enter, you go up to the person with the scanner, they see there are two of you, scan one ticket, you scroll to the next, scan it, in you go. Easy peasy.

Not sure how this is meant to work with turnstiles...am I going to have to pass my phone through the turnstile for my wife to scan the second ticket?! Will find out in practice I guess but I can't imagine football clubs are doing away with turnstiles...

That all sounds quite easy for you but I think many may be in the same boat as me.. how do you download them into the QPR App or is that not what you do? In the e-mail with the tickets as PDFs attached, there is nothing there of a QR code bar on the PDFs.

When I follow the instructions in the e-mail and go to My Tickets all there is is something saying "My Game Tickets" and nothing more. That was actually better than before when there was a Retry button instead. I upgraded the App in Google Play to get to this new stage.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:17 - Jul 16 with 2811 viewsPinnerPaul

United and Leicester Friendlies on 14:17 - Jul 16 by 80s_Boy

Thousands left.

Very suprised that this has sold so poorly and expect the ground to be full of United fans.

Well, as I said when they were announced - No Euro players and Utd 3 weeks out from the season start will be half pace.

A week on and with less internationals, Leicester , on paper, looks the more competitive/better game.

But who knows - can understand people wanting to go after all this time, but also not surprised that many want to wait until Aug 7th - like me.

If not reffing or on Grandchild duties then will watch the live streams.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:25 - Jul 16 with 2794 viewsdenhamhoop2

United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:13 - Jul 16 by ozranger

That all sounds quite easy for you but I think many may be in the same boat as me.. how do you download them into the QPR App or is that not what you do? In the e-mail with the tickets as PDFs attached, there is nothing there of a QR code bar on the PDFs.

When I follow the instructions in the e-mail and go to My Tickets all there is is something saying "My Game Tickets" and nothing more. That was actually better than before when there was a Retry button instead. I upgraded the App in Google Play to get to this new stage.

Print out the PDF that is your ticket
Login to get fewer ads

United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:47 - Jul 16 with 2760 viewsToast_R

I'm still having major issues paying for the tickets. The site keeps telling me my card hasn't been authorised by my bank. I've used 3 different payment cards and getting the same issue on all of them.

Called up box office and they took my money over the phone with the card no issue. A complete ball ache.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 16:03 - Jul 16 with 2744 viewsozranger

United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:25 - Jul 16 by denhamhoop2

Print out the PDF that is your ticket

Yep. That's what I have done. I will still wait to see what will happen with the season tickets. Hopefully something much better.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 07:19 - Jul 17 with 2563 viewsDevon_4_England

I’d love it if we beat them. Love it !

Decent pre-season fixtures to be fair and Cambridge away feels like the one to take the day off for.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:50 - Jul 17 with 2434 viewsstefan54

Trying to buy tickets for me, my son (season ticket holder like me), his girlfriend and her father but can only seem to buy 2. Can't see anywhere on the site that suggests that sales are restricted. Help please!
United and Leicester Friendlies on 12:23 - Jul 17 with 2403 viewsstefan54

United and Leicester Friendlies on 11:50 - Jul 17 by stefan54

Trying to buy tickets for me, my son (season ticket holder like me), his girlfriend and her father but can only seem to buy 2. Can't see anywhere on the site that suggests that sales are restricted. Help please!

Finally managed to purchase them!
United and Leicester Friendlies on 17:41 - Jul 17 with 2326 viewsjeffranger

I’m going to united game & does anyone know if you have to show the NHS app or prove you’ve been vaccinated?
United and Leicester Friendlies on 19:41 - Jul 17 with 2244 viewsbosh67

I'd like to go to the United game but the ticket button goes nowhere?

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

United and Leicester Friendlies on 04:10 - Jul 19 with 1969 viewsDevon_4_England

United and Leicester Friendlies on 19:41 - Jul 17 by bosh67

I'd like to go to the United game but the ticket button goes nowhere?

https://www.eticketing.co.uk/qpr/EDP/Event/Index/3147

Looks to be working alright Bosh
United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:06 - Jul 19 with 1784 viewsAberystwythR

Quite surprised at the low takeup for this game, thought people wouldve been bouncing at the chance to get back to LR
United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:32 - Jul 19 with 1757 viewsthame_hoops

£3.50 booking fee 😡 😡 😡
United and Leicester Friendlies on 13:02 - Jul 19 with 1609 viewsPinnerPaul

United and Leicester Friendlies on 09:06 - Jul 19 by AberystwythR

Quite surprised at the low takeup for this game, thought people wouldve been bouncing at the chance to get back to LR

See my post above..

'Only' friendlies - No internationals on show and for Utd and to a lesser extent Leicester they won't be playing at full pace or anything like it.

Some like me waiting for the 'real thing' on Aug 7th.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 12:15 - Jul 20 with 1457 viewsAberystwythR

Will there be away fans for these fixtures?
United and Leicester Friendlies on 12:41 - Jul 20 with 1412 views80s_Boy

United and Leicester Friendlies on 12:15 - Jul 20 by AberystwythR

I suspect against United our fans will feel very much at an away match.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 14:53 - Jul 21 with 1189 viewsPinnerPaul

Club now published 'protocols' for the Utd game.

Masks 'encouraged' especially in concourse, but not compulsory, no social distancing in place - ie all seats for sale and no kind of vaccine/test passport required.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 15:00 - Jul 21 with 1172 viewsslmrstid

United and Leicester Friendlies on 12:15 - Jul 20 by AberystwythR

Some Leicester City fan friends of mine have told me they've been given an allocation for the game.
United and Leicester Friendlies on 00:42 - Jul 22 with 1076 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Have many tickets been sold for these games?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024