Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Johansen 11:33 - Jul 21 with 28545 viewsonlyrinmoray

How long is this taking surely Fulham have made up their mind whether they want him and whether we want him /can afford him Not long till the season starts
Johansen on 17:11 - Jul 23 with 5530 viewsCiderwithRsie

Johansen on 16:25 - Jul 23 by golborne

gotta be an agents fee, too.
maybe some of which goes to SJ (to supplement the wage cut) cos I find it hard to believe that an international captain signed to a Prem club is on £8k a week

Humungous promotion bonus?
Johansen on 17:21 - Jul 23 with 5452 viewshertshoops

Marvellous signing !

Much kudos to Les and Lee if they get this over the line as well as Charlie

He was consistently the best player on the pitch in most games I streamed last season, I'm so happy to be able to watch him in the flesh this season
Johansen on 17:33 - Jul 23 with 5331 viewsMalintabuk

Quite surprised we have set our sights so low...... a late twenties midfielder that could not get into a Premier team that was relegated and was not wanted..... when we could have stolen the England captain from the clutches of the evil Mancs...... but who am I to argue with the majority on here..... but can't help feeling it is a little like settling for..........

😎😈
Johansen on 17:35 - Jul 23 with 5303 viewsnumptydumpty

That's the one we wanted...

Wow just wow !!!

£600k. Is someone having a banana.

What a signing this could be and what on earth are Rangers doing !!!

I supported us since 1974 as a young kid so I know too many false dawns and should know better so will certainly be watching the first couple months with hopes raised.

Really looking forward to Man Utd "friendly" tomorrow.

Keep them coming Rangers

Loving your work !!!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Johansen on 17:37 - Jul 23 with 5290 viewsSK_hoops

Johansen on 15:02 - Jul 23 by denhamhoop2

If true that is up there with Sinton for 350k Parkes for 15k Parker for 401k(Him and Coney for 400k combined so about right) in terms of bargain QPR signings

Sorry meant to up vote that.
Johansen on 17:38 - Jul 23 with 5269 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

If true that is up there with Sinton for 350k Parkes for 15k Parker for 401k(Him and Coney for 400k combined so about right) in terms of bargain QPR signings

Ray Wilkins was a free transfer!

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Johansen on 17:39 - Jul 23 with 5255 viewsloftus77

This thread and the Field one are so yin and yang at the moment....
Johansen on 17:44 - Jul 23 with 5221 viewsRs_Holy

Johansen on 13:23 - Jul 23 by CliveWilsonSaid

Wow. Just Wow.

+1
Login to get fewer ads

Johansen on 19:07 - Jul 23 with 4832 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Mrs PH and I having a few days on the Atlantic coast and while walking along minding our own business, a f…..g bird lands a sh1t on me!

Of course, she suppresses laughter by saying that’s for good luck. No more than 30 seconds later phone goes: ‘Looks like we’ve signed Stefan!’

A case of the ‘sh1t hitting the fan’, but get bloody in!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Johansen on 19:18 - Jul 23 with 4754 viewsnumptydumpty

Johansen on 19:07 - Jul 23 by PlanetHonneywood

Mrs PH and I having a few days on the Atlantic coast and while walking along minding our own business, a f…..g bird lands a sh1t on me!

Of course, she suppresses laughter by saying that’s for good luck. No more than 30 seconds later phone goes: ‘Looks like we’ve signed Stefan!’

A case of the ‘sh1t hitting the fan’, but get bloody in!

Never has been shat on from on high been so greatly appreciated !!!!!

Let us know next time this happens 🤣🤣🤣

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

Johansen on 19:37 - Jul 23 with 4641 viewsdannyblue

I wonder if rangers have pushed the boat a little more to get Stef once they heard Field was out for 4 months…
Johansen on 21:35 - Jul 23 with 4087 viewsterryb

Johansen on 19:37 - Jul 23 by dannyblue

I wonder if rangers have pushed the boat a little more to get Stef once they heard Field was out for 4 months…

I would sugest this has been ongoing for four months, rather than the two days that Field has been injured.
Johansen on 21:36 - Jul 23 with 4068 viewsdannyblue

Johansen on 21:35 - Jul 23 by terryb

I would sugest this has been ongoing for four months, rather than the two days that Field has been injured.

Yes, and by all accounts negotiations stalled, and then un-stalled as soon as a certain medical report came in…
Johansen on 21:43 - Jul 23 with 4017 viewsCiderwithRsie

Johansen on 21:36 - Jul 23 by dannyblue

Yes, and by all accounts negotiations stalled, and then un-stalled as soon as a certain medical report came in…

Which accounts?

Most speculation was about Fulham not wanting to sell, not us getting our finger out.

If it took Field's injury for us to offer £600k for him then I have to admire Hoos' chutzpah
Johansen on 21:44 - Jul 23 with 4012 viewsterryb

I don't think it had stalled. It was just waiting for Fulham to finally realise that Stefan wasn't going to stay with them.
Johansen on 21:46 - Jul 23 with 3988 viewsCiderwithRsie

Johansen on 21:44 - Jul 23 by terryb

I don't think it had stalled. It was just waiting for Fulham to finally realise that Stefan wasn't going to stay with them.

Exactly what I've been saying all along.
Johansen on 21:46 - Jul 23 with 3987 viewsdannyblue

Johansen on 21:44 - Jul 23 by terryb

My 2+2 could very well = 5. Could = 4 though. Regardless excited to get Steff.
Johansen on 21:48 - Jul 23 with 3976 viewsCiderwithRsie

Johansen on 21:46 - Jul 23 by dannyblue

My 2+2 could very well = 5. Could = 4 though. Regardless excited to get Steff.

Yeah, let's face it, none of us care so long as he's in hoops soon.
Johansen on 23:01 - Jul 23 with 3642 viewsSott

Did we pay for Derry and clint or were they frees?
Johansen on 00:24 - Jul 24 with 3395 viewsswisscottage

He's still only 30. Whilst there's not much in terms of sell on value, £600k is an absolute steal for a player of his quality and how he just rounds out the team with a perfect link between defence and attack.

If I was to pick one signing that would make us promotion hopefuls this season, it was this one.

What a fantastic transfer window. Qudos to all concerned at the club.
Johansen on 08:21 - Jul 24 with 2873 viewsBerkoRanger

If true that is up there with Sinton for 350k Parkes for 15k Parker for 401k(Him and Coney for 400k combined so about right) in terms of bargain QPR signings.

And, might I suggest, Don Givens for 40k.
Johansen on 09:16 - Jul 24 with 2594 viewsSharpy36

The fella on Twiiter who broke this news also claims the 600k is dependent on apperances and us being promoted. If true even more of a bargain.

'You didn't know that was wrong, but now you do. If you do it again, I'll know you are doing it on purpose.'

Johansen on 09:18 - Jul 24 with 2582 viewsCamberleyR

Johansen on 08:21 - Jul 24 by BerkoRanger

If true that is up there with Sinton for 350k Parkes for 15k Parker for 401k(Him and Coney for 400k combined so about right) in terms of bargain QPR signings.

And, might I suggest, Don Givens for 40k.

Frank McLintock for £25k. Even in 1973 that was negligible. I doubt we'd have finished as high as 8th, first season back in the first division without him in the back four.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Johansen on 14:53 - Jul 24 with 1784 viewsbosh67

Johansen on 09:18 - Jul 24 by CamberleyR

Frank McLintock for £25k. Even in 1973 that was negligible. I doubt we'd have finished as high as 8th, first season back in the first division without him in the back four.

He's signed. On the offish! https://www.qpr.co.uk/news/club-news/stefan-johansen-completes-qpr-switch-240721
[Post edited 24 Jul 2021 14:56]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Johansen on 14:53 - Jul 24 with 1782 viewss1cRanger

Looks like it is about to be announced judging on the Instagram account
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024