Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Millwall tickets 07:08 - Jul 24 with 14504 views1MoreBrightonR

Have the club mentioned anywhere yet if tickets will go on sale at all for this? Or is expected to be a lower capacity and season ticket holders only?
Millwall tickets on 07:39 - Jul 24 with 6430 viewsHarbour

I messaged the box office 2 days ago and they advised they did not have ticketing details for the fixture yet and they will be advertised once confirmed….am guessing that will be next week …
Millwall tickets on 09:21 - Jul 24 with 6303 viewskernowhoop

I shall look on with interest, from miles away and with no possibility of attending the match. But, will I get the usual email from the club, advising me, as a QPR fan, which route I should take to the ground, which streets are closed off for this match etc? I suppose all this is necessary when our friends from Millwall come to visit, but it is still a bit depressing.
Millwall tickets on 09:46 - Jul 24 with 6241 viewsMick_S

Don’t forget, for this game and this game only, we are the “Stripey Nigel's.”

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Millwall tickets on 12:07 - Jul 24 with 6125 viewsstowmarketrange

Does anyone know anything about tickets for away games yet?I was planning to pop along to see the O’s play the R’s,but nothing on the website yet.I’ve also booked the trains for Boro and Bournemouth.
Millwall tickets on 22:29 - Jul 24 with 5837 viewswombat

Millwall tickets on 12:07 - Jul 24 by stowmarketrange

Does anyone know anything about tickets for away games yet?I was planning to pop along to see the O’s play the R’s,but nothing on the website yet.I’ve also booked the trains for Boro and Bournemouth.

Heard today a meeting is taking place next week with regards the millwall game , they might be getting upper and lower tiers which will make things a tad interesting on the day

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Millwall tickets on 10:26 - Jul 25 with 5596 viewsMistication92

F that. Upper only, open the lower for home fans.
Millwall tickets on 10:32 - Jul 25 with 5584 viewsMick_S

Millwall tickets on 22:29 - Jul 24 by wombat

Heard today a meeting is taking place next week with regards the millwall game , they might be getting upper and lower tiers which will make things a tad interesting on the day

I know we need the money, I’m in the f that club as well. It would not be a wise decision.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Millwall tickets on 10:38 - Jul 25 with 5565 viewsMistication92

TBH I'd be really disappointed if we couldn't sell the School Lower ourselves. First match in 16 months or whatever, in August, after a 9th place finish and a great transfer window. Should go like hotcakes.
Login to get fewer ads

Millwall tickets on 10:51 - Jul 25 with 5532 viewsstowmarketrange

Millwall tickets on 10:38 - Jul 25 by Mistication92

TBH I'd be really disappointed if we couldn't sell the School Lower ourselves. First match in 16 months or whatever, in August, after a 9th place finish and a great transfer window. Should go like hotcakes.

Would anyone want to sit under a load of millwall fans?They would have to leave the first 5 or 6 rows empty anyway I guess.Better for the club to sell them all to millwall fans than half to us.
A lot of people might be on holiday anyway,so there should be enough to go round.Better to have 3 sides packed than gaps everywhere because we let people buy in the school end lower.
Millwall tickets on 12:06 - Jul 25 with 5455 views80s_Boy

There's no way they'll let us sit under Millwall fans.
Millwall tickets on 13:12 - Jul 25 with 5366 viewsterryb

I doubt that the Met would allow this.

That would leave the decision to be between gaining the income from Millwall fans or leaving it empty.

Am I correct in thinking that Millwall are not allowed to sell the lower section of the away end when we play there?
Millwall tickets on 13:28 - Jul 25 with 5329 viewsstowmarketrange

Millwall tickets on 13:12 - Jul 25 by terryb

That would leave the decision to be between gaining the income from Millwall fans or leaving it empty.

Am I correct in thinking that Millwall are not allowed to sell the lower section of the away end when we play there?

I have seen games where there are fans in the lower tier,but not many.
Millwall tickets on 13:36 - Jul 25 with 5314 viewsloftboy

Millwall tickets on 13:28 - Jul 25 by stowmarketrange

I have seen games where there are fans in the lower tier,but not many.

Last time they had both was the midweek game that they trashed the Bush, they now bleat that they only get 900 tickets and wonder why!

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Millwall tickets on 14:01 - Jul 25 with 5268 viewsstowmarketrange

Millwall tickets on 13:36 - Jul 25 by loftboy

Last time they had both was the midweek game that they trashed the Bush, they now bleat that they only get 900 tickets and wonder why!

We were talking about playing at Millwall rather than at our place.I’m not sure whether it’s best to sell all the tickets in the lower school end to millwall fans or not.I don’t think the police would want a few hundred millwall fans without tickets wandering around Shepherds Bush,so they might insist on letting them in anyway.
Millwall tickets on 15:48 - Jul 25 with 5167 views80s_Boy

Millwall tickets on 13:12 - Jul 25 by terryb

Millwall can sell the lower tier to us - we're not even on the radar as a set of fans likely to cause trouble there - but you have to buy all seats in advance AND pay for the stewards and Police in that stand so few clubs bother.
Millwall tickets on 15:08 - Jul 26 with 4919 views80s_Boy

Now on General Sale....

No indication either if, as previous games against Millwall, you'll need a booking history to buy one either.

Very surprised by this decision.
Millwall tickets on 16:05 - Jul 26 with 4811 viewsgoldie7

Very strange you dont need a booking history given the demand there will be after no away games for 18 months...
Millwall tickets on 16:27 - Jul 26 with 4750 viewsstowmarketrange

There are a lot left unsold at the minute.Hopefully there will be a mad rush next week.
Millwall tickets on 16:59 - Jul 26 with 4680 viewsPinnerPaul

Nothing on Millwall offy yet
Millwall tickets on 17:49 - Jul 26 with 4601 viewsWokingR

The ground is never full until September because of the number of people away
Millwall tickets on 18:00 - Jul 26 with 4580 viewsDavieQPR

Got an e mail saying they are available but won't let me buy on offy.
Millwall tickets on 18:11 - Jul 26 with 4556 viewsDieByYourSide

If they have to be bought with your QPR ticketing info surely we're not getting Millwall fans with those credentials?

Would be such an obvious mistake...

Poll: And it's hi ho

Millwall tickets on 18:24 - Jul 26 with 4511 views80s_Boy

Millwall tickets on 18:11 - Jul 26 by DieByYourSide

If they have to be bought with your QPR ticketing info surely we're not getting Millwall fans with those credentials?

Would be such an obvious mistake...

It appears that general sale means general sale....

I mean, what could possibly go wrong offering tickets on general sale for the first proper match we've all been able to attend for 17 months, and against a club whose fans are normally restricted to how many tickets they get at Loftus Road and are only allowed to buy tickets in an away end if they are season ticket holders or members?
Millwall tickets on 18:26 - Jul 26 with 4506 viewsHoopstar

They might be selling more slowly as there's going to be a lot of fans who'd go normally who live with or around pretty vulnerable people like myself where its probably still not worth the risk.

Miss the live games terribly and living vicariously through friends and you lot from Saturday. Don't begrudge you all or the clubs approach to it but one look at the number of anti-vaxxers on our social media and its just not worth the risk. Do hope they bring some kind of proof of vaccination in at the point where everyone could have been double dosed I.e September (just my opinion.)

Hope you all enjoy being back of course!

Hope that
Millwall tickets on 18:39 - Jul 26 with 4476 viewsdanehoop

Having had the joys of Millwall previously I think I'll give this one a miss. Never seen such utter fk'tards around the ground desperately trying to start trouble on anyone not dragging their knuckles along the floor.

Just so many completely moronic idiots at that game that required so much attention from police and stewards. Hate them.

Never knowingly understood

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024