Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? 12:34 - Jul 29 with 4428 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 12:35 - Jul 29 with 2963 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Asking the big questions.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:05 - Jul 29 with 2927 viewsdannyblue

Love sheep cheeses. Rocquefort, Ossau Iraty and all the Pyreneean Brébis, plus manchego of course.

Also aged Gruyere.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:20 - Jul 29 with 2908 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

You haven’t given us a grate amount to choose from Bazzer!

I had a nice Wensleydale Blue last week.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:24 - Jul 29 with 2905 views80s_Boy

Another Brie vote in addition to mine...

Is that you Mr. McCarthy?
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:26 - Jul 29 with 2902 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Smoked German (cheese)

Partial to a bit of whitesnake/glam metal too.
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 13:27]

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:35 - Jul 29 with 2881 viewsLythamR

Connage Smoked Dunlop is currently my favourite
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:49 - Jul 29 with 2872 viewsSuperhoops2808

Kentish Blue for me - So guess I will click the Stilton as that is the closest
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 14:13 - Jul 29 with 2845 viewsR_from_afar

You missed out Konk's favourite, Bazza: Cottage cheese

I'm not sure there's a cheese I don't like. Cantal (a bit like an intense Cheddar) is excellent, as is Fourme d'Ambert (a very strong French blue cheese).

I'm also another fan of fromage de brebis

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 14:16 - Jul 29 with 2834 viewsaston_hoop

I do love Stilton so its a fair shout. But for anyone who loves an intensely strong blue cheese, I'm a bit obsessed with Cabrales cheese from Asturias, Northern Spain at the moment. Its delightful stuff

https://www.productosdeasturias.com/en/spanish-cheeses/cabrales-pdo-cheese-wedge

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 14:20 - Jul 29 with 2828 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:35 - Jul 29 by LythamR

Connage Smoked Dunlop is currently my favourite

I found it a bit rubbery.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 14:24 - Jul 29 with 2816 viewsBrianMcCarthy

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 13:24 - Jul 29 by 80s_Boy

Another Brie vote in addition to mine...

Is that you Mr. McCarthy?

No, mine would be Roquefort.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 14:25 - Jul 29 with 2808 viewsqprxtc

Where is the “All cheese is vile, puck inducing, bacterial muck” option Baz?
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 14:54 - Jul 29 with 2771 viewsNewhopphoops

Cailladou. Like Lord Lucan, hard to find and impossible to forget.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 15:19 - Jul 29 with 2736 viewsenfieldargh

Just got some Pie D'Angloys which at first I thought translated to pee on the English.

Even if they have its delicious

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 15:35 - Jul 29 with 2715 viewsboobishabang

Love Stilton but for me Shropshire Blue just tops it
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 15:35 - Jul 29 with 2711 viewsdmm

Other: Torta di Gorgonzola
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 16:26 - Jul 29 with 2665 viewscolinallcars

Hard goats cheese for me. Sadly, for medical reasons I have to limit fat at the moment so have to have small portions. When I'm recovered I'll make up for lost time.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 17:13 - Jul 29 with 2644 viewslightwaterhoop

There's a great cheese shop in Northfield Ave,West Ealing called the 'Chedder deli' with a great selection of British and European cheese's.I think they do home delivery's as well.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 17:56 - Jul 29 with 2598 viewsjohann28

Impossible to choose one because they obviously complement each other

English:
Richard III Wensleydale (A less crumbly, richer version of the traditional Wensleydale)
Somerset Brie (Yes, just as good as the french stuff, soft and creamy)
Michael's Mount (Very soft goat)
Sage Derby (semi-hard with sage giving it a mottled green colour)
Cornish Yarg (nettle-wrapped semi-hard cheese, tangy and slightly crumbly)

French:
Forme D'Ambert or any bleu d'auvergne (strong softish blue)
St Nectaire (quite firm with beautiful nectarine flavour)
Comte (Firm, mature cheddar-like)
Pont L'Eveque (Brie-like in texture but much stronger)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 18:03]
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 18:08 - Jul 29 with 2574 viewsQPROslo

One of those soft French cheeses, well ripe so it's starting to run off the table and you can smell it coming when they open the kitchen door 10 yards away.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 18:09 - Jul 29 with 2569 viewsRanger_Things

Cheesecake.
The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 18:25 - Jul 29 with 2550 viewsDorse

Glad he didn't put Brimula, Hedam or Foreskinzola on the list.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 18:29 - Jul 29 with 2544 viewsqpr_1968

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 17:56 - Jul 29 by johann28

Impossible to choose one because they obviously complement each other

English:
Richard III Wensleydale (A less crumbly, richer version of the traditional Wensleydale)
Somerset Brie (Yes, just as good as the french stuff, soft and creamy)
Michael's Mount (Very soft goat)
Sage Derby (semi-hard with sage giving it a mottled green colour)
Cornish Yarg (nettle-wrapped semi-hard cheese, tangy and slightly crumbly)

French:
Forme D'Ambert or any bleu d'auvergne (strong softish blue)
St Nectaire (quite firm with beautiful nectarine flavour)
Comte (Firm, mature cheddar-like)
Pont L'Eveque (Brie-like in texture but much stronger)
[Post edited 29 Jul 2021 18:03]

never tasted or even heard of any of them english cheeses, but like the sound of them.
will try them all....if i can get hold of them.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 19:04 - Jul 29 with 2511 viewsitsbiga

Bucheron is delicious

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 19:26 - Jul 29 with 2496 viewsjohann28

The Cheese Thread: What's Your Favourite Cheese? on 18:29 - Jul 29 by qpr_1968

never tasted or even heard of any of them english cheeses, but like the sound of them.
will try them all....if i can get hold of them.

The cheeseshop on Motcomb st near Harrods has the lot 😋
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024