Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
RIP Una Stubbs 16:10 - Aug 12 with 2438 viewsflynnbo

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-58190446
RIP Una Stubbs on 16:18 - Aug 12 with 2403 viewsLogman

That's sad. She always looked like she had a lot more to her than being a very good actress and was probably a very warm an intelligent person. RIP.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 16:20]
RIP Una Stubbs on 16:19 - Aug 12 with 2397 viewsbosh67

Wonderful actress. RIP

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

RIP Una Stubbs on 16:32 - Aug 12 with 2327 viewsParkRoyalR

Lived off the Wormholt in the late 70's & 80's, RIP.
RIP Una Stubbs on 16:44 - Aug 12 with 2269 viewsVancouverHoop

I remember her first as a dancer on Cool for Cats. Seems to have worked solidly pretty much to the end. RIP
RIP Una Stubbs on 17:08 - Aug 12 with 2190 viewsDaBurgh

RIP Una Stubbs on 16:44 - Aug 12 by VancouverHoop

I remember her first as a dancer on Cool for Cats. Seems to have worked solidly pretty much to the end. RIP

Had a little bit of a 'thing' for aunt Sally late 70's early 80's. RIP Una.
RIP Una Stubbs on 17:23 - Aug 12 with 2146 viewsRanger_Things

Very sad news. Una’s sons went to my school, she was a lovely person.
RIP Una Stubbs on 17:43 - Aug 12 with 2087 viewsBoston

Aw, lovely girl, easy on the eye and ears.
[Post edited 12 Aug 2021 17:44]

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

RIP Una Stubbs on 18:05 - Aug 12 with 2043 viewsPaddyhoops

Alf garnetts daughter in till death do us part. She was brilliant in showing her old man up for the bigot he was .
RIP , aunt Sally!!
Login to get fewer ads

RIP Una Stubbs on 18:25 - Aug 12 with 1996 viewsplasmahoop

Yes R. I. P.
One of the many celebrities when I'm surprised how old they are. But I suppose when you think about it til death us do part was 50 years ago
RIP Una Stubbs on 20:18 - Aug 12 with 1866 viewsKonk

RIP Una Stubbs on 17:23 - Aug 12 by Ranger_Things

Very sad news. Una’s sons went to my school, she was a lovely person.

I’m on holiday with someone who was mates with one of her sons - Holland Park? Said she was a really lovely woman. I served her once in a shop, and she couldn’t have been nicer. RIP Una.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

RIP Una Stubbs on 11:36 - Aug 13 with 1579 viewsLazyFan

RIP Una Stubbs on 18:05 - Aug 12 by Paddyhoops

Alf garnetts daughter in till death do us part. She was brilliant in showing her old man up for the bigot he was .
RIP , aunt Sally!!

Totally agree. The continues with "In Sickness and in Health".

That show got dumped due to the Toies not liking it as it was anti-Thatch and telling the BBC to tone it down and then it was not the same so it faded away.

Great British TV like that should be recommissioned and brought back. Alf Garnett types should be exposed for their bigotry through comedy and their personal failures as wot happened in every episode of the show.

As for Stubbs she made some guest appearances in the later show, showing she still had the acting talent.

zzzzzzzzzz

RIP Una Stubbs on 13:46 - Aug 13 with 1489 viewsplasmahoop

Was it anti thatcher? Always thought alf was a tory, and his son in law, the traitorous scouse git, was labour
RIP Una Stubbs on 16:56 - Aug 13 with 1384 viewsPaddyhoops

RIP Una Stubbs on 11:36 - Aug 13 by LazyFan

Totally agree. The continues with "In Sickness and in Health".

That show got dumped due to the Toies not liking it as it was anti-Thatch and telling the BBC to tone it down and then it was not the same so it faded away.

Great British TV like that should be recommissioned and brought back. Alf Garnett types should be exposed for their bigotry through comedy and their personal failures as wot happened in every episode of the show.

As for Stubbs she made some guest appearances in the later show, showing she still had the acting talent.

A brilliant show and of its time. Alf was always the butt of the jokes because of his narrow minded bigoted outlook.
Tony booth who was cherie Blair dad was out and out labour, union supporting lefties which wound Alf up no end.
My lot were known as "Micks", offended? Not remotely.
However he's description of other minorities were way off the mark.
An hilarious show but would never be made nowadays which I can perfectly understand.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024