Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
NFL 2021 12:02 - Aug 13 with 19411 viewstoboboly

Pre-season games just starting, you can watch for free on gamepass, just need an email to sign up. Also free access to a few other shows and hard knocks this year which is the cowboys;

https://www.nflgamepass.com/en

Think my Ravens will struggle and the Chiefs will be out for blood this season.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

NFL 2021 on 16:08 - Oct 12 with 2526 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 12:16 - Oct 12 by BlackAndGoldRanger

I went on Sunday and thought it was one of the worst NFL London games I've been to (been to 90%). I don't think the game helped with Atlanta going up 17-0 early but it was quiet. Started to get going when the Jets were trying to mount a comeback but flattened out again pretty quickly. Real shame.
Can imagine more of the same on Sunday.
The stadium is good but had very long beer/food queues compared to wembley and the draught beer stopped working before halftime where I was. charging £6.20 for a can of warm Budweiser is pure robbery.

Towards the end of the second quarter, I went to get something to eat, £8 for nachos was terrible. It was like a pack of Doritos with melted cheese on. I noticed looking outside, lots of fans were gathering, they weren’t even watching the game. they were on the concourse at the stalls. Not sure why you would pay all that money and hang around outside the stadium, I get it during the fourth quarter if it’s a blow out, there was still plenty of time left. I didn’t find the queue bad where I was
NFL 2021 on 13:03 - Oct 14 with 2455 viewstoboboly

The Packers game was amazing, no-one wanted to win it! What a game from the Chargers and Browns as well, great viewing

NFL 2021 on 13:47 - Oct 14 with 2428 viewsCorbyQPR

NFL 2021 on 16:08 - Oct 12 by thame_hoops

Towards the end of the second quarter, I went to get something to eat, £8 for nachos was terrible. It was like a pack of Doritos with melted cheese on. I noticed looking outside, lots of fans were gathering, they weren’t even watching the game. they were on the concourse at the stalls. Not sure why you would pay all that money and hang around outside the stadium, I get it during the fourth quarter if it’s a blow out, there was still plenty of time left. I didn’t find the queue bad where I was

I left my seat to get a drink & some food @ the 2 minute warning, didn't get back till 5 mins in to the 3rd quarter. Q was horrendous!
NFL 2021 on 19:45 - Oct 14 with 2382 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 13:47 - Oct 14 by CorbyQPR

I left my seat to get a drink & some food @ the 2 minute warning, didn't get back till 5 mins in to the 3rd quarter. Q was horrendous!

Oh dear! Well you didn’t miss much mate. A mate of mine told me I would love the Beavertown beer there, Neck oil is one of my favourites, I was really annoyed to see they weren’t selling any and it was just Budweiser or bud light
NFL 2021 on 21:04 - Oct 14 with 2366 viewsBlackAndGoldRanger

NFL 2021 on 19:45 - Oct 14 by thame_hoops

Oh dear! Well you didn’t miss much mate. A mate of mine told me I would love the Beavertown beer there, Neck oil is one of my favourites, I was really annoyed to see they weren’t selling any and it was just Budweiser or bud light

They were selling neck oil at the bar near me! But was called "craft A"
Lower tier seems to be the best for bars and food. Theres a huge Beavertown bar at some point down there.
Not going Sunday but hopefully the kegs dont go offline again!
NFL 2021 on 21:37 - Nov 7 with 2231 viewsBoston

Interesting set of results today and still a few games to go. Scrappy contest in Carolina but the Pats easily the better team, would have won by a country mile if Mack and a couple of the front line got their mojo working.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

NFL 2021 on 10:58 - Nov 8 with 2154 viewsthame_hoops

some mad results. id have bet a large sum on cowboys and bills winning. The ravens game was Crazy, injuries in the secondary have been catching us up all season, we are relying on our Offence to get into a shoot out week after week. only so far this will take us but i'd have taken 6-2 at the start and with a trip to Miami coming up on thursday night.. 5 division games left for us though which will be huge
NFL 2021 on 11:59 - Nov 8 with 2147 viewsTomS

I'm sitting on a couple of sneaky bets on both the Pats and the Steelers to win the AFC, at 25/1 each. This weekend's performances by the other teams didn't do me any harm at all.
Login to get fewer ads

NFL 2021 on 12:37 - Nov 8 with 2133 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 11:59 - Nov 8 by TomS

I'm sitting on a couple of sneaky bets on both the Pats and the Steelers to win the AFC, at 25/1 each. This weekend's performances by the other teams didn't do me any harm at all.

I can’t see it but I guess that’s why it’s 25/1. Big Ben looks washed and the pats too inconsistent with a rookie QB, although on a good little run
NFL 2021 on 14:05 - Nov 8 with 2106 viewstoboboly

NFL 2021 on 12:37 - Nov 8 by thame_hoops

I can’t see it but I guess that’s why it’s 25/1. Big Ben looks washed and the pats too inconsistent with a rookie QB, although on a good little run

Yeah, the Steelers should never had gone with Ben, looked a mess last year and this year they are much weaker around him

NFL 2021 on 00:21 - Nov 15 with 2004 viewsBoston

NFL 2021 on 11:59 - Nov 8 by TomS

The Pat's bet is starting to look very good.

Mack Jones is doing a 'Lyndon Dykes', coming on every week, this being his and the Patriot's best outing of the season against a team I considered pretty decent, so much so I bought a couple of tickets and expected a real humdinger...instead the Browns, after taking an early lead, turned into a train wreck!
Next week we're away in Atlanta, looking like a good road trip since the Falcons being mullered by Dallas this afternoon.

NFL 2021 on 02:05 - Nov 15 with 1979 viewsTomS

NFL 2021 on 00:21 - Nov 15 by Boston

Mack Jones is doing a 'Lyndon Dykes', coming on every week, this being his and the Patriot's best outing of the season against a team I considered pretty decent, so much so I bought a couple of tickets and expected a real humdinger...instead the Browns, after taking an early lead, turned into a train wreck!
Next week we're away in Atlanta, looking like a good road trip since the Falcons being mullered by Dallas this afternoon.

The Pats are going very nicely these days, and momentum is everything as they head towards the business end of the season.

As to my other bet, on the Steelers, I saw Big Ben caught the Covid and was replaced this weekend by his understudy. That's still no excuse for the team not to beat Detroit, but the tie may very well come in useful when the last play off places are determined.
[Post edited 15 Nov 2021 2:07]
NFL 2021 on 04:39 - Nov 15 with 1942 viewsB_Wad

NFL 2021 on 00:21 - Nov 15 by Boston

Maybe, but there's a reason they are long shots. The Bills, Titans and Chiefs look like the contenders. Good luck predicting the NFL though.
NFL 2021 on 11:15 - Nov 19 with 1817 viewsBoston

NFL 2021 on 12:37 - Nov 8 by thame_hoops

That inconsistency is not untypical early in a Pats season, it’s looking good in New England.

NFL 2021 on 19:20 - Nov 19 with 1754 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 11:15 - Nov 19 by Boston

That inconsistency is not untypical early in a Pats season, it’s looking good in New England.

Let’s pump the breaks on the patriots a lil bit

Beat the jets twice, Texans, panthers, falcons….. I’ll give you the browns and the chargers wins though hahah although both of those teams have dropped a bit

Let’s see what happens against buffalo twice, titans and colts.. although you should beat fins and jags
NFL 2021 on 23:32 - Nov 19 with 1714 viewsBoston

NFL 2021 on 19:20 - Nov 19 by thame_hoops

Let’s pump the breaks on the patriots a lil bit

Beat the jets twice, Texans, panthers, falcons….. I’ll give you the browns and the chargers wins though hahah although both of those teams have dropped a bit

Let’s see what happens against buffalo twice, titans and colts.. although you should beat fins and jags

I think we're good enough for the play off's, trouble is Kansas and that Pogue Mahomes fellah.

NFL 2021 on 23:48 - Nov 19 with 1704 viewsthame_hoops

NFL 2021 on 23:32 - Nov 19 by Boston

I think we're good enough for the play off's, trouble is Kansas and that Pogue Mahomes fellah.

The way this season is going, Homefield doesn’t seem to be a big advantage, so I think you are right, just get to the playoffs and roll the dice
NFL 2021 on 19:01 - Nov 28 with 1575 viewsBoston

Titans have hit the post (right upright), twice in the first half. Still time to hit it again.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2021 19:01]

NFL 2021 on 21:43 - Nov 28 with 1537 viewseastside_r

Picked up a weekly game pass for 99p. Picked the Buccs @ Colts from the early games. An absolute belter. Brady + Gronk, still an amazing combination.
NFL 2021 on 22:06 - Nov 28 with 1522 viewstoboboly

NFL 2021 on 21:43 - Nov 28 by eastside_r

Picked up a weekly game pass for 99p. Picked the Buccs @ Colts from the early games. An absolute belter. Brady + Gronk, still an amazing combination.

I sat through Lions v Bears on Thanksgiving. The horror

NFL 2021 on 22:21 - Nov 28 with 1513 viewsdanehoop

Pats ate the Titans tonight. They seem to be getting more and more focused.

Never knowingly understood

NFL 2021 on 22:29 - Nov 28 with 1503 viewsWirralHoop

The Patriots look good but the 2 games with The Bills will tell us much more about their play off credentials.
NFL 2021 on 11:21 - Dec 6 with 1378 viewsTomS

What a finish to the Ravens-Steelers match last night. Three quarters of coma-inducing defensive superiority, followed by a gripping finale. Will that last minute decision to go for two points following the touchdown come back to haunt the Ravens?

Several teams are now finding form and emerging as play off contenders. It's impossible to narrow the field and identify a Superbowl winner at this stage.
[Post edited 6 Dec 2021 11:35]
NFL 2021 on 23:52 - Dec 6 with 1319 viewsB_Wad

It seems a strange year. Still wrapping my head around the extra regular season game and playoff slot. Injuries piling up and more to come no doubt. Usually there are a couple of clear favorites but this season seems wide open.

Tonight's game should be fun.
NFL 2021 on 04:12 - Dec 7 with 1282 viewsBoston

NFL 2021 on 23:52 - Dec 6 by B_Wad

It seems a strange year. Still wrapping my head around the extra regular season game and playoff slot. Injuries piling up and more to come no doubt. Usually there are a couple of clear favorites but this season seems wide open.

Tonight's game should be fun.

Fun, it was not.

But goodnight Buffalo.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024