Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread 00:22 - Sep 18 with 24833 viewsdavman

My go (until we lose a game). Good run, Pinner, but just like any lucky pants or Neil Warnock's shorts, when the run ends, the luck has gone...

I am not gonna lie, I'm worried about this one. Their high press has proven effective for them this season and we can be vulnerable to it.

2-2 with them drawing level late on.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:33 - Sep 18 with 3006 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:30 - Sep 18 by VancouverHoop

Sam McCallum has really arrived in the past couple of matches.

Agreed. Even without the scoring he's been fantastic.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:36 - Sep 18 with 2876 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Superb defending by Adomah.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:36 - Sep 18 with 2834 viewsVancouverHoop

that needless in the offensive zone backheel nearly cost us a goal.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 18 with 2747 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:36 - Sep 18 by VancouverHoop

that needless in the offensive zone backheel nearly cost us a goal.

Our goal differential stat for this matchday nearly changed from 0 to -1.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 18 with 2719 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Ball on for Dykes.

Interesting.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 18 with 2699 viewsjoolsyp

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 18 by EmpireStateRanger

Ball on for Dykes.

Interesting.

What's the thinking behind that?
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:39 - Sep 18 with 2681 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 18 by joolsyp

JoJo to move up, Willock to Attack.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:39 - Sep 18 with 2664 viewsDiscodroids

we need this winner, i'm swinging me QPR 'Classic FM' Shirt over me head like 4737 carlin with the blue, pink and black snooker balls in his sock.

c'mon u bastard R'sssss, do it for this old fu cker in leigh on sea

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:40 - Sep 18 with 2625 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock has been outstanding again today. Consistently superb on the ball.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:40 - Sep 18 with 2600 viewsngbqpr

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:38 - Sep 18 by joolsyp

4231 so Albert gets 10 mins without defensive duties?

4-1-4-1 with Stef & Albert both pushed up?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:41 - Sep 18 with 2591 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Adomah's contested header straight to Bentley.

Up to nine shots on target.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:41 - Sep 18 with 2577 viewsVancouverHoop

Not Lyndon's day. He's had chances but not done much with them. Ball might stop City's breaks at speed.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:42 - Sep 18 with 2503 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:41 - Sep 18 by VancouverHoop

Not Lyndon's day. He's had chances but not done much with them. Ball might stop City's breaks at speed.

Ball does just that and gets a yellow.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:43 - Sep 18 with 2455 viewsVancouverHoop

That card from Ball was why he was brought on. Ugly but effective
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:44 - Sep 18 with 2420 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:41 - Sep 18 by VancouverHoop

He just did, to break up a counter caused by Willock (who I just praised) giving the ball away with a cheap flick.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:45 - Sep 18 with 2367 viewsBrianMcCarthy

What a superb game!

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:46 - Sep 18 with 2254 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Hate to criticize Chair but out of all the opportunities to put a shot on this match, that's the one you choose?
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:46 - Sep 18 with 2230 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Dieng now with a great claim at his back post (the hardest catch for a keeper), launches a counter as well (the cheek) ends with Chair shooting wide.

This doesn't have to end, does it?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:47 - Sep 18 with 2177 viewsVancouverHoop

Massengo's been exceptional for them
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 18 with 1844 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I held my breathe for the last two minutes.

Still cannot find the back of the net for the winner.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:50 - Sep 18 with 1830 viewsVancouverHoop

I don't want this to end
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 18 with 1752 viewsDiscodroids

Mothers cnt.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 18 with 1740 viewsVancouverHoop

Oh no no no no no no no!
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:51 - Sep 18 with 1728 viewsstrikerace

unbelievable. what a kick in the groin
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:52 - Sep 18 with 1698 viewsCamberleyR

It had to be him didn't it

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024