Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread 00:22 - Sep 18 with 24844 viewsdavman

My go (until we lose a game). Good run, Pinner, but just like any lucky pants or Neil Warnock's shorts, when the run ends, the luck has gone...

I am not gonna lie, I'm worried about this one. Their high press has proven effective for them this season and we can be vulnerable to it.

2-2 with them drawing level late on.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 13:29 - Sep 18 with 2708 viewsNewhopphoops

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 01:06 - Sep 18 by Boston

Steady Dav, this may lead to unimageable repercussions...

Winner stays on it is.
2-1 Rangers, Gray.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 13:48 - Sep 18 with 2646 viewsSimonJames

No predictions... it always goes badly.
Ursssss!

100% of people who drink water will die.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:17 - Sep 18 with 2441 viewsactonman

Little bit inebriated atm but I can 100% guarantee
Linesman in front of R block elletslie will be getting dogs abuse all game ( not that I want to but they are usually fking useless)
Anyone within 4 seats of me will think they are privy to insider information while I shout out tactics as to how we easily score 4 or 5 goals during the game
Apologies in advance .. sorry .. not sorry !!
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:31 - Sep 18 with 2312 viewsrrrspricey

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:54 - Sep 18 with 2078 viewskensalriser

2-1 losss was the most predicted score v Bournemouth and a 2-1 win is the most predicted today. I think I'm with the collective wisdom here.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:55 - Sep 18 with 2061 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Strong team, but not sure I like JoJo being on his own in centre-mid.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:55 - Sep 18 with 2056 viewsBoston

Things might be a bit bleak in the next couple of months though, CO 2. QPR 0

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:56 - Sep 18 with 2051 viewsMalintabuk

No Ball.
And we do seem very light in the CDM department. Might be trying to counteract the Bristol high press but that is a very attack mined team
Login to get fewer ads

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:57 - Sep 18 with 2029 viewsLondon_Pride

Not sure about leaving Johansen on his own in central midfield. Could be a high scoring game.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:59 - Sep 18 with 2012 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Where's Nick London?

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:59 - Sep 18 with 2003 viewsLondon_Pride

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:55 - Sep 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Strong team, but not sure I like JoJo being on his own in centre-mid.

Sorry Brian - only just saw that you had posted the same thought.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 with 1993 viewsQPRSteve

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:59 - Sep 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Where's Nick London?

Missing again. Is he ill?
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:03 - Sep 18 with 1913 viewskensalriser

BBC random formation generator has us as 3-4-1-2 with Gray behind Dykes and Willock and JoJo with Chair in the middle of the 4. Somehow I doubt it.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:04 - Sep 18 with 1900 viewsRatKingCole

Anyone have a stream for today at all? Would really appreciate a link if poss. Cheers either way. You Rsssss
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:05 - Sep 18 with 1882 viewsdezzar

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:00 - Sep 18 by QPRSteve

Missing again. Is he ill?

I want a refund
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:08 - Sep 18 with 1775 viewsVancouverHoop

With this line-up we're like Barnsley last season.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:11 - Sep 18 with 1700 viewswood_hoop

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:04 - Sep 18 by RatKingCole

Anyone have a stream for today at all? Would really appreciate a link if poss. Cheers either way. You Rsssss

try this ...

https://ww.soccer24hd.com/game/match/5349/Queens-Park-Vs-Bristol-City.html?sport
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:12 - Sep 18 with 1664 viewsstainrods_elbow

Good to see a real statment of attacking intent from Warbs with Gray and Dykes a double- pronged forward line. Wonder if it's a sign Charlie is going to be a third choice/off the bench option, rather than our man man. Also heart-waming to see/hear such a good-looking, noisy crowd.

2-0 Rs, Willock and Gray. Top 6 by end of season. This team can go places.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:15 - Sep 18 with 1577 viewsRatKingCole

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:11 - Sep 18 by wood_hoop

try this ...

https://ww.soccer24hd.com/game/match/5349/Queens-Park-Vs-Bristol-City.html?sport

Thank you
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:17 - Sep 18 with 1507 viewsVancouverHoop

All a bit frenetic right now. Not sure this pace plays to our strengths.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:18 - Sep 18 with 1475 viewsBoston

Not convinced this Andy Sinton - David Attenborough broadcast pairings going to work.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:19 - Sep 18 with 1463 viewsstainrods_elbow

Brizzle starting to impose themselves a little in the last few mins. Is it me or is Dieng looking a mite less convincing with his punching and distribution these days? Where's Nakhi?

Great cross from McCallum, which Dykes couldn't quite reach.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:19 - Sep 18 with 1465 viewsVancouverHoop

Great cross from MacCallum, Dykes couldn't quite reach it.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:21 - Sep 18 with 1389 viewsVancouverHoop

Dykes hits the post!
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:23 - Sep 18 with 1342 viewsstainrods_elbow

Unlucky, after great interplay between Willock and his mate Chair.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024