Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread 00:22 - Sep 18 with 24873 viewsdavman

My go (until we lose a game). Good run, Pinner, but just like any lucky pants or Neil Warnock's shorts, when the run ends, the luck has gone...

I am not gonna lie, I'm worried about this one. Their high press has proven effective for them this season and we can be vulnerable to it.

2-2 with them drawing level late on.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 18 with 1774 viewskensalriser

Does Chris Martin ever not score against us?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 18 with 1773 viewsstevec

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:49 - Sep 18 by s1cRanger

Absolutely dominated the game! How on earth have we not scored and how are we losing this!

Because fckin Odebajo cut in again
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 18 with 1770 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Well it'a just the one goal deficit for a change at least. 4-1 Rangers.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 18 with 1769 viewsjoolsyp

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 14:55 - Sep 18 by BrianMcCarthy

Strong team, but not sure I like JoJo being on his own in centre-mid.

This is why we are one down at half-time. Short in CM on their counter-attacks and they over-loaded us for the goal. Not sure I like two up front although Gray has had one or two good chances.

That Massengo looks very useful for them.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:53 - Sep 18 with 1764 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:51 - Sep 18 by CamberleyR

Only one on target though...

True.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:53 - Sep 18 with 1741 viewsted_hendrix

We've had six corners all CTN, It's getting a bit tedious now kinda know what's gonna happen and it did.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:54 - Sep 18 with 1690 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 18 by joolsyp

This is why we are one down at half-time. Short in CM on their counter-attacks and they over-loaded us for the goal. Not sure I like two up front although Gray has had one or two good chances.

That Massengo looks very useful for them.

Yes, I think I agree -though it has allowed us to overload them when attacking.

It's a high-risk strategy and has worked a lot in the past, though.

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:56 - Sep 18 with 1620 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Phil Parkes joins Forever R's.

Login to get fewer ads

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 18 with 1590 viewsMalintabuk

Start off it is bloody hot here today.
Totally gutted and yet again we go a goal down, this is getting beyond a joke!!
Certainly a change in tactics and we seem to be going more direct, which I don't mind, but still manage to go a goal down
Everything is going down the left and because of this we are leaving Odubajo isolated and after he miss placed his pass they broke on our left and scored. Players do make mistakes and misplace passes but it was criminal that we are flooding on the left leaving the right open
I counted 4 players on the left the entire match and on the right there is Odubajo and with luck De Wijs, we are really looking lop sided and this is why I think Odubajo is not coming forward as he as no protection
Think we need to get more over on the right. Perhaps Uncs on over there, but we need to do something.
If we had taken those half chances I may not have been worried about this, but we haven't and we paid yet again
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:59 - Sep 18 with 1539 viewstraininvain

Misplaced pass by Kakay led to the goal. Maybe being a bit harsh but can’t lose the ball that easily with so many players committed forward.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:59 - Sep 18 with 1519 viewsstainrods_elbow

In (sort of) happier news, Foolham also one down at home to the Fakes.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:02 - Sep 18 with 1444 viewsCamberleyR

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:52 - Sep 18 by kensalriser

Does Chris Martin ever not score against us?

I can't remember him scoring against us before to be honest, don't think he ever did for Derby. He's certainly no Ross McCormack or John Swift.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:02 - Sep 18 with 1433 viewsVancouverHoop

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:59 - Sep 18 by traininvain

Misplaced pass by Kakay led to the goal. Maybe being a bit harsh but can’t lose the ball that easily with so many players committed forward.

Kakay isn't on the pitch.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:05 - Sep 18 with 1346 viewsBazzeR

Keep getting the ball out to Willock,he’s putting in some lovely crosses.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:05 - Sep 18 with 1338 viewsMyke

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 15:57 - Sep 18 by Malintabuk

Start off it is bloody hot here today.
Totally gutted and yet again we go a goal down, this is getting beyond a joke!!
Certainly a change in tactics and we seem to be going more direct, which I don't mind, but still manage to go a goal down
Everything is going down the left and because of this we are leaving Odubajo isolated and after he miss placed his pass they broke on our left and scored. Players do make mistakes and misplace passes but it was criminal that we are flooding on the left leaving the right open
I counted 4 players on the left the entire match and on the right there is Odubajo and with luck De Wijs, we are really looking lop sided and this is why I think Odubajo is not coming forward as he as no protection
Think we need to get more over on the right. Perhaps Uncs on over there, but we need to do something.
If we had taken those half chances I may not have been worried about this, but we haven't and we paid yet again

It was the same at Bournemouth when Kakay was left isolated. We are very imbalanced at the moment and are paying the price.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:05 - Sep 18 with 1325 viewsLondon_Pride

The commentator does not EVER stop talking- it’s doing my head in!
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:07 - Sep 18 with 1275 viewsGreenbay

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:05 - Sep 18 by London_Pride

The commentator does not EVER stop talking- it’s doing my head in!

Remember he's doing radio commentary too.
That's the reason.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 1207 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Would hate to rely on Adomah and Austin to bail us out, but that's how it's looking at the moment.
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:09 - Sep 18 with 1203 viewsVancouverHoop

Massengo's a big threat and we've nothing to counter him
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:10 - Sep 18 with 1194 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:02 - Sep 18 by VancouverHoop

Kakay isn't on the pitch.

Well, that's not good enough either!

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 1120 viewsCamberleyR

McCallum!

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 1120 viewsEmpireStateRanger

MCCALLLUM!!!!
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 1103 viewsHantsR

YEEEESSSSSS!! (as per Sinton!)
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:12 - Sep 18 with 1103 viewsVancouverHoop

McCalllllllllllum!
Pinner's run is at an end - Brizzle City Match Thread on 16:13 - Sep 18 with 1080 viewsstrikerace

Hey was that Kakay with the goal?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024