Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies 14:40 - Nov 6 with 24778 viewsdenhamhoop2

The Blackpool match Thread following on from Clives Shawshank Quote
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:59 - Nov 6 with 2258 viewsVancouverHoop

That was an excellent strike.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:59 - Nov 6 with 2259 viewsTacticalR

Bloody hell.

Air hostess clique

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:59 - Nov 6 with 2253 viewsqprxtc

Ding Dong, Avon Calling!!

Crackerjaaack!
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:02 - Nov 6 with 2129 viewsdublinr

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:58 - Nov 6 by charmr

Anyone else getting tired of backwards and sideways football in general.

Couple of times we have overloads and send it back.

Goal, still not a fan.

Post of the year

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:02 - Nov 6 with 2123 viewssupahoopsa

He looked very emotional after that, wiping tears from his eyes. Guess that's connected to him missing midweek

Blue & White hooped blood runs through the family

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:03 - Nov 6 with 2087 viewsBlackCrowe

Wonder strike from the fresh prince

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:04 - Nov 6 with 2048 viewsToast_R

Killing us with their corners
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:04 - Nov 6 with 2024 viewsBklynRanger

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:02 - Nov 6 by dublinr

Post of the year

Yes it was excellent
Login to get fewer ads

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:05 - Nov 6 with 2001 viewsVancouverHoop

If Blackpool don't score in this match they'll, rightly, consider themselves cursed. They're owning our defence.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:07 - Nov 6 with 1953 viewsToast_R

Odubajo is a ticking time bomb now. Stupid over the top challenge for a needless yellow. I'd be subbing him out ASAP.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:08 - Nov 6 with 1904 viewsMalintabuk

Think we need a bit of the dark arts to get in for half time
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:09 - Nov 6 with 1881 viewsStanisgod

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:07 - Nov 6 by Toast_R

Odubajo is a ticking time bomb now. Stupid over the top challenge for a needless yellow. I'd be subbing him out ASAP.

Brainless, bloke facing the stand, on the line. Jesus

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:09 - Nov 6 with 1865 viewsBklynRanger

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:07 - Nov 6 by Toast_R

Let's keep it on the positive vibe here Toast - he's been doing well recently and will hopefully not have another FCUKING IDIOTIC moment like that again.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:10 - Nov 6 with 1858 viewsqprxtc

How is it that we can’t stop scoring but don’t score enough?

A conundrum to contemplate.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:11 - Nov 6 with 1818 viewsdenhamhoop2

Madine is a bit of an old school lump centre forward
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:12 - Nov 6 with 1788 viewsMyke

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 17:58 - Nov 6 by charmr

Anyone else getting tired of backwards and sideways football in general.

Couple of times we have overloads and send it back.

Goal, still not a fan.

'Goal, still not a fan'
Words fail me
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:14 - Nov 6 with 1695 viewsQPRSteve

Dare I say it, this could be made for Dom Ball.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:15 - Nov 6 with 1669 viewsHantsR

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:08 - Nov 6 by Malintabuk

Think we need a bit of the dark arts to get in for half time

Seny already been warned about time wasting
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:16 - Nov 6 with 1612 viewsVancouverHoop

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:14 - Nov 6 by QPRSteve

Dare I say it, this could be made for Dom Ball.

Blackpool are pretty speedy, they would run past him.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 1565 viewsVancouverHoop

Great break, poor final pass by Willock.
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:18 - Nov 6 with 1549 viewsBklynRanger

Fcuk sake Chris just beat him and bend it in
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:21 - Nov 6 with 1415 viewsCamberleyR

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:18 - Nov 6 by BklynRanger

Almost identical position from where he scored.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:21 - Nov 6 with 1415 viewsToast_R

Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:18 - Nov 6 by BklynRanger

You think it might be a confidence thing with Willock? Clearly has the ability but it seems to be only when he's sure enough in himself to do it.

I think he's a fantastic little player but question is, does he think so?
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:23 - Nov 6 with 1312 viewsstrikerace

1-0 at half, I'll take it. We've done little besides Willocks strike, and Blackpool should have at least 1 goal. Also easily could have gotten a penalty too
Hope is a Good Thing Maybe the Best of Things and No Good Thing Ever Dies on 18:24 - Nov 6 with 1276 viewsHarbour

Let’s hope ref does not try and even up the error he made in disallowing their goal.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024