Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Adebayo Luton Striker 11:19 - Nov 20 with 2251 viewsNorthantsHoop

Seen Adebayo play a few times now, was a real handful last night, strong holds up ball well, he would be a good aquisition. Also like Cornick pacy player and gets goals.
Adebayo Luton Striker on 13:18 - Nov 20 with 2033 viewsbongo_king

Agree Adebayo and Cornick both looked a handful with their skill, strength and movement, as did Onyedimna. But they failed in their main job - to score or at least work the keeper. Indeed, I think they epitomised Luton yesterday - generally looking very good as long as they were not in either penalty box. That said, I was impressed by Luton as a whole, if they can work out how to get an end product from their play (and replace Sluga) they could be quite a force IMO. I understand that team was assembled on more or less a league one budget too...
Adebayo Luton Striker on 13:27 - Nov 20 with 1986 viewsWatford_Ranger

Born in Brent too. Get him in.
Adebayo Luton Striker on 13:34 - Nov 20 with 1939 viewsdmm

8 goals in 16 appearances this season so he can find the back of the net.
Adebayo Luton Striker on 13:37 - Nov 20 with 1904 viewsbosh67

Both him and Cornick are very good at this level. I think Luton will do well to keep both but fair play to them to have such a potent strike force given their budget.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Adebayo Luton Striker on 13:47 - Nov 20 with 1864 viewskensalriser

They caused us quite a few problems last night. Cornick's sub Muskwe was quite handy too. Not really sure how they failed to score.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Adebayo Luton Striker on 13:59 - Nov 20 with 1819 viewsWatfordR

If Adebayo had played for us last night exactly the same game he played for Luton, he'd have got pelters on here today, with plenty of references to banjoes and cow's @rses.
Adebayo Luton Striker on 18:40 - Nov 20 with 1573 viewsAntti_Heinola

Wasn't impressed with Adebayo. I've been really impressed with Cornick in the past but thought he was pretty poor last night.

Bare bones.

Adebayo Luton Striker on 18:43 - Nov 20 with 1560 viewsLanhoop

Adebayo Luton Striker on 18:40 - Nov 20 by Antti_Heinola

Wasn't impressed with Adebayo. I've been really impressed with Cornick in the past but thought he was pretty poor last night.

Yeah this, think he spent so much energy chasing and pressing (and fouling) that he never made space to either take a decent chance or lay the ball off. Wrong priorities for a striker.
Login to get fewer ads

Adebayo Luton Striker on 18:49 - Nov 20 with 1536 viewssdm19994

Reminded me of JET, bit of a unit but no composure whatsoever, has bagged quite a bit this season though, I’d like that dembele of Peterborough personally.
Adebayo Luton Striker on 18:54 - Nov 20 with 1508 viewsrobith

Was impressed with his battles with Dickie and Dunne in the first half, but when Luton shifted to attack more centrally, his shooting was dreadful
Adebayo Luton Striker on 19:25 - Nov 20 with 1459 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

I thought he looked good. Naive but good with plenty of potential.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Adebayo Luton Striker on 08:36 - Nov 21 with 1092 viewsgazza1

I thought that he looked a 'hand full'.....big, strong, quick, showed up well, got into good advanced positions - a constant worry to our back players. He did not finish too well though.
Adebayo Luton Striker on 08:44 - Nov 21 with 1071 viewsdistortR

Adebayo Luton Striker on 13:59 - Nov 20 by WatfordR

If Adebayo had played for us last night exactly the same game he played for Luton, he'd have got pelters on here today, with plenty of references to banjoes and cow's @rses.

I thought our second goal showed we had a bit more nous then them.
When the ball falls to Dozzell, if that's one of their players, he shoots. Looks great if it goes in, but is statistically unlikely (said while trying to erase the memory of the last minute forest goal). But Dozzell holds it up, we move the ball intelligently and get it back in the danger area.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024