Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread 08:53 - Nov 24 with 20907 viewsnix

Okay, I'm taking the plunge because I'm brave that way.

Apologies, it's my first match thread - and possibly my last.

2-2 Dykes and Chair.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:54]
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 24 with 2189 viewsstainrods_elbow

Looks like Charlie will have to bite the bullet and do the full 90 tonight, as we've no striker on the bench. Meanwhile, should we win, we could leapfrog both Stoke (losing at Brizzle) and Coventry and be up to 4th. Altitudinous!

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 20:55 - Nov 24 with 2213 viewsVancouverHoop

Good hoops flurry bodes well. Charlie got a good shoot away.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 20:57 - Nov 24 with 2108 viewsozranger

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 20:54 - Nov 24 by stainrods_elbow

Looks like Charlie will have to bite the bullet and do the full 90 tonight, as we've no striker on the bench. Meanwhile, should we win, we could leapfrog both Stoke (losing at Brizzle) and Coventry and be up to 4th. Altitudinous!

While some may disagree, I think George Thomas may be the forward on the bench. Otherwise if Charlie is to go off, it would be Willock moving forward with another midfielder coming on, like Ball or Field.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:01 - Nov 24 with 1994 viewsVancouverHoop

In spite of just picking up a card, Dozzell's had a very good game tonight.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:03 - Nov 24 with 1964 viewsMick_S

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 20:48 - Nov 24 by LythamR

i was getting sky news when hitting the red button, rebooting the box fixed it for me, no problems since

we need to get more touches inside the box, if austin gets enough touches he will score obvious but easier said than done

Not happening here - v frustrating.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1897 viewsVancouverHoop

Great flurry, excellent save from Hoddersfield keeper.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1896 viewsQPRSteve

JoJo and Dickie both go close
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1890 viewsToast_R

A passage of play that might be described as knocking on the door
Login to get fewer ads

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:04 - Nov 24 with 1857 viewsstainrods_elbow

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 20:57 - Nov 24 by ozranger

While some may disagree, I think George Thomas may be the forward on the bench. Otherwise if Charlie is to go off, it would be Willock moving forward with another midfielder coming on, like Ball or Field.

Not to be snide, but Thomas would surely be a pretty backward concept of a forward. He's a midfielder, is he not?

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:07 - Nov 24 with 1788 viewsnix

Yes bit unlucky not to score in the last five minutes.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 24 with 1666 viewsozranger

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:04 - Nov 24 by stainrods_elbow

Not to be snide, but Thomas would surely be a pretty backward concept of a forward. He's a midfielder, is he not?

Just looking at who is on the bench, he seems the most likely and he has scored a few for the U23s lately. Just seemed to be 2+2 but perhaps I got 5.

ed. Just realised that I answered the question when I did not mean to but was commenting about the snide.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 21:11]
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:10 - Nov 24 with 1670 viewsnix

Game really opening up now from both sides
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:11 - Nov 24 with 1642 viewsVancouverHoop

Opening up a bit at both ends. Must be careful at the back
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:12 - Nov 24 with 1595 viewsjoolsyp

Dozzell has had a great game but looks tired now, 3 passes gone astray leading to dangerous counters.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:13 - Nov 24 with 1568 viewsVancouverHoop

Dozell's made two passes that could have cost us. Timew for a sub.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 24 with 1502 viewsnix

Sensible to take off Dozzell for Amos. He was looking a bit tired.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 24 with 1482 viewsVancouverHoop

Amos on for Dozzell
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:15 - Nov 24 with 1424 viewsnix

Beautiful interception and pass for Chair who really should have got it on target.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 1390 viewsVancouverHoop

Argh! Chair should have done better there.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 1373 viewshoops_legend

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:14 - Nov 24 by VancouverHoop

Amos on for Dozzell

Great game this, we should have scored at least once though
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:16 - Nov 24 with 1368 viewsRs_Holy

Looks like it’s not going to happen this evening?
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 24 with 1335 viewsjoolsyp

This feels like a huge game (I know, I know). If we can sneak a winner it could start to put a bit of daylight between us and some of the teams behind us. Needs something special from somebody ...
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:17 - Nov 24 with 1325 viewsRangersDave

i predict a goal in the last 4 minutes of normal or the last 2 minutes of added time

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 24 with 1139 viewsnix

Colwill, the Chelsea loan is very annoying. He's snuffed out Albert and has mopped up so much on our right hand side.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:21 - Nov 24 with 1123 viewsVancouverHoop

You realise how patchy our squad is in games like this.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024