Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread 08:53 - Nov 24 with 21403 viewsnix

Okay, I'm taking the plunge because I'm brave that way.

Apologies, it's my first match thread - and possibly my last.

2-2 Dykes and Chair.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:54]
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 23:27 - Nov 24 with 1649 viewsAntti_Heinola

Really good performance I thought, throughout the side.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team that looked more pleased for th scorer than for the fact it was a possible matchwinning goal. That speaks absolute volumes about the spirit of this side.

Real sign today that we're finding some good form again, should really have won more comfortably than just the one, but that's my only criticism (that and giving every single team a chance inside the first 2 mins of every game) - BUT Derby is going to be very hard. Could easily lose that, they're not that bad, two tremendous results on the bounce. Expect the mother of all meltdowns on here if we lose up there, but they are a dangerous side with nothing to lose. I grudgingly have some respect for Rooney at the moment, they're very tough to beat, it must be a nightmare there, but I'm not totally convinced they're going down.

Bare bones.

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 23:30 - Nov 24 with 1635 viewsA40Bosh

Just in time for tomorrow (Disney+)
https://youtube.com/watch?v=3S4PYfwuMQs&feature=share

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 23:52 - Nov 24 with 1518 viewsCiderwithRsie

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 23:27 - Nov 24 by Antti_Heinola

I'm not sure I've ever seen a team that looked more pleased for th scorer than for the fact it was a possible matchwinning goal. That speaks absolute volumes about the spirit of this side.

Real sign today that we're finding some good form again, should really have won more comfortably than just the one, but that's my only criticism (that and giving every single team a chance inside the first 2 mins of every game) - BUT Derby is going to be very hard. Could easily lose that, they're not that bad, two tremendous results on the bounce. Expect the mother of all meltdowns on here if we lose up there, but they are a dangerous side with nothing to lose. I grudgingly have some respect for Rooney at the moment, they're very tough to beat, it must be a nightmare there, but I'm not totally convinced they're going down.

I find I am (very grudgingly) gaining some respect for Rooney, he has stuck with the club despite the cr*p they are in and is getting some results from his motley crew.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 00:08 - Nov 25 with 1449 viewsextratimeR

We were very, very good, against a very good side.

Long time since I have seen such concentrated quality over, er 95 Minutes, (5 added for Huddersfield keeper shithousery), but fair do's he was amazingly quick with goal kicks after they went 1.0 down.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 00:20 - Nov 25 with 1409 viewsted_hendrix

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 23:27 - Nov 24 by Antti_Heinola

*Expect the mother of all meltdowns on here if we lose up there*

I doubt that very much, I'd imagine the majority of posters on here recognise Derby's achievements and ours, It was always gonna be a tough game either way but should we lose Monday night I'd be gobsmacked If there is a meltdown.

We've only got one more game in November to play and already we've gathered an excellent 32 points.

It's excellent.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 00:27 - Nov 25 with 1385 viewsBoston

I forgot to predict I predicted a 1 - 0 win.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 00:35 - Nov 25 with 1367 viewsLythamR

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 00:20 - Nov 25 by ted_hendrix

*Expect the mother of all meltdowns on here if we lose up there*

I doubt that very much, I'd imagine the majority of posters on here recognise Derby's achievements and ours, It was always gonna be a tough game either way but should we lose Monday night I'd be gobsmacked If there is a meltdown.

We've only got one more game in November to play and already we've gathered an excellent 32 points.

It's excellent.

although we dont call it Points Park for nothing
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 00:37 - Nov 25 with 1354 viewsterryb

I really enjoyed that game.

Both teams stroking the ball about on the ground & trying to create. We stepped it up in the second half & deserved the win, but how Luke was left alone to score the goal is beyond me. A big thank you to the Huddersfield 'keeper & defenders!

Many very good performances, but I thought Jimmy Dunne was outstanding.
Login to get fewer ads

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 00:40 - Nov 25 with 1344 viewsstowmarketrange

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 23:30 - Nov 24 by A40Bosh

I can’t wait.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 07:28 - Nov 25 with 1119 viewsHarbour

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 13:34 - Nov 24 by Harbour

A game of few goals I am going 1-0 to the Rs with Dickie to get the winner.

Very entertaining game on the second half performance we deserved the win playing some excellent football. Well done Luke Amos after all his injuries a beautiful moment when he scored and the whole team went to him .. this team is together well done my team.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 07:31 - Nov 25 with 1098 viewsRs_Holy

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 23:30 - Nov 24 by A40Bosh

I think Disney + must be the only channel I don't subscribe to.... brilliant!!!
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 07:35 - Nov 25 with 1069 viewsthemodfather

watching from home, the game was a good one, entertaining, end to end, both teams passing well , good saves, dieng was excellent and qpr edged it, a big win and how vital is that last gasp save from dieng going to be?
BELIEF IS ALL.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 16:01 - Nov 25 with 858 viewsPinnerPaul

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 22:05 - Nov 24 by nix

Just checked Derby's recent results. They've drawn with Millwall and Fulham and beaten Bournemouth, so it won't be easy.

Indeed and another amazing stat, that Clive mentioned in preview - they have lost same numbers of games as us - 5.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024