Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread 08:53 - Nov 24 with 20909 viewsnix

Okay, I'm taking the plunge because I'm brave that way.

Apologies, it's my first match thread - and possibly my last.

2-2 Dykes and Chair.
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 8:54]
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 2165 viewsVancouverHoop

FT!
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 2166 viewsNordicR

Easy
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 2160 viewsRs_Holy

Fantastic game… fully deserved the win
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 2156 viewsKiwi76

Incredibly polite under circumstances - very Canadian!!
Sorry that was Vancouver and the asterixs...

& top 3pts that!!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 21:42]
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 2144 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Only saw the second half but that was an enjoyable half. Always felt the goal would come, hugely dominant.

Well done R's.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 24 with 2135 viewsnix

Superb save from Seny at the death.

What a win.

Definitely deserved that. Tough match to win.

Great thread 😜
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:42 - Nov 24 with 2106 viewsToast_R

Yeehaa

Good night at the office, deserved 3 points, plugging away beating the teams we need to beat.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 2062 viewslarsricchi

Cue the Descendents...

Login to get fewer ads

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 2053 viewsDorse

Outfcuckingstanding. Get in!

Feels very good, this one!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 2046 viewsdublinr

Well done to nix. That was a brave thread to start. I didn't think we'd do it. Great result

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 24 with 2045 viewsstrikerace

I thought we played brilliantly, every player. We controlled the match vs a tough side determined to draw. Great and massive win.

Stoke lose!
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:44 - Nov 24 with 2009 viewsVancouverHoop

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:41 - Nov 24 by Kiwi76

Incredibly polite under circumstances - very Canadian!!
Sorry that was Vancouver and the asterixs...

& top 3pts that!!
[Post edited 24 Nov 2021 21:42]

Heh! I've lived here too long.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:44 - Nov 24 with 1933 viewsstainrods_elbow

Wonderful, truly committed team performance from start to finish. Now 4 clean sheets in 6. And delighted for Amos.

The difference between 1-0 and 0-0 tonight was between hitting 4th and dropping to 7th, given Blackburn's tonking of Peterborough 4-0. Fine margins. Mighty, might fine.

Proud of my team tonight.

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:45 - Nov 24 with 1926 viewsDorse

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:43 - Nov 24 by dublinr

Well done to nix. That was a brave thread to start. I didn't think we'd do it. Great result

Nix has the baton. I vote she remains in charge until the inevitable gob-bumming that lurks round the corner

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:46 - Nov 24 with 1874 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Real edge of the seat stuff. A very good match. We looked great in the second half. I’m absolutely thrilled for Luke. Really good, smart performances all around… can’t think of anyone who stood out negatively.

Just popped some bubbles here to start some Thanksgiving celebrations here in the States… seeing us in fourth (one point off of third) is amazing! Well done Rangers!
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 24 with 1825 viewsClive_Anderson

Well that was pretty awesome. Good win against a tough side and keeping a clean sheet.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 24 with 1801 viewsnix

Only nine points behind Bournemouth now....
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:48 - Nov 24 with 1790 viewsWren67

Excellent win today. Clean sheet , 4th place. Well done the Team and Warbs

Urrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssss
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:48 - Nov 24 with 1791 viewsMyke

Excellent! Job for life for Nix. How very 'Man City' of us to win without a recognised striker! And we closed the gap on the top two - just sayin'
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:49 - Nov 24 with 1763 viewsHooparoo

Fcking awesome! Great to see we can tough out games like this to grind out a result. Sign of a good side. Happy days! 😃

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:50 - Nov 24 with 1716 viewsdanehoop

Scoring 30 games in a row, beating a tough bogey side, up to 4th and Amos scoring. If Carlsberg made good nights......

Never knowingly understood

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 1696 viewsHooparoo

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 24 by nix

And we more than matched them when we played them. Fine margins

Poll: Where will we finish up next season?

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 1694 viewsjoolsyp

Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:47 - Nov 24 by nix

And 1 pt behind the Baggies in third!
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:51 - Nov 24 with 1679 viewsQPRSteve

Very good performance against a team that set out its stall to defend in two blocks of 4 and 5. No one had a bad game and we got our just desserts in the end.

Great all round performance.
Just another must win/or not with high press malarkey - Hddersfild Match Thread on 21:52 - Nov 24 with 1649 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Happy clappers, bed wetters, Frankie Knuckles, Lefties, Righties, multiple account holders, cheese enthusiasts, Jaffa Cakers, and Brian McCarthy.

4th place!

No fcking fighting!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024