Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Willock 22:04 - Nov 29 with 6598 viewsCiderwithRsie

OK, following on from the Warburton thread:

Willock: best winger since - who?

(I'm not having either Chair or Taraabt as wingers.)
Willock on 13:14 - Nov 30 with 1628 viewsLogman

He's a very nice player. A real natural talent. But would he flourish elsewhere ? For a long, long period now players that have turned it on for us have disappeared elsewhere. The list arguably goes back to the likes of Wegerle, Byrne .... Stan even. He'd certainly have less freedom in the Prem.
Willock on 13:17 - Nov 30 with 1609 viewsPunteR

Willock on 23:12 - Nov 29 by Beckenhamhoop

It’s the ‘sooner’ bit that worries me. I’d be amazed if we don’t get an offer for Willock in January.

How much do we get if we win promotion?.
Well that's how much Willock or Chair is cos without them we probably won't go up.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Willock on 13:33 - Nov 30 with 1520 viewsStainrod

Half a dozen games ago he was looking off the pace. Then he suddenly burst into life and has arguably been even more effective that Chair in recent games.

Has to be said he didn't sound the most articulate in his post-match I/v and Gray had to help him out but who cares if he does it on the pitch where he could hardly have been more eloquent in scoring and assisting...
Willock on 13:35 - Nov 30 with 1509 viewswombat

Willock on 13:33 - Nov 30 by Stainrod

Half a dozen games ago he was looking off the pace. Then he suddenly burst into life and has arguably been even more effective that Chair in recent games.

Has to be said he didn't sound the most articulate in his post-match I/v and Gray had to help him out but who cares if he does it on the pitch where he could hardly have been more eloquent in scoring and assisting...

a similar player to the great akos more pace but similar end product

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Willock on 13:45 - Nov 30 with 1475 viewsLowerloftLad

his movement when moving of a defenders shoulder is one of the best i have seen at QPR the way he twists and goes is very much of premier league standard.

how long is left on his contract i hope we have installed a one year extention clause into his contract.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Willock on 14:19 - Nov 30 with 1405 viewsdmm

Willock on 13:45 - Nov 30 by LowerloftLad

his movement when moving of a defenders shoulder is one of the best i have seen at QPR the way he twists and goes is very much of premier league standard.

how long is left on his contract i hope we have installed a one year extention clause into his contract.

Willock's current contract finishes in the summer of 2023 but the club has an option to extend to 2024.
Willock on 14:21 - Nov 30 with 1392 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock on 14:19 - Nov 30 by dmm

Willock's current contract finishes in the summer of 2023 but the club has an option to extend to 2024.

Evil Les.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Willock on 14:41 - Nov 30 with 1349 viewsessextaxiboy

Scored with his right and crossed with his left . He has built up his strength on the ball . Plays with a smile ... reminds me of Eze
Login to get fewer ads

Willock on 14:48 - Nov 30 with 1318 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Willock on 14:41 - Nov 30 by essextaxiboy

Scored with his right and crossed with his left . He has built up his strength on the ball . Plays with a smile ... reminds me of Eze

Agree about the Eze comparisons, essex. Eze was probably more developed by the time he left us, but they are similar players I think - the running, touch, dribbling and range of passing.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Willock on 14:52 - Nov 30 with 1316 viewsMick_S

He is also very difficult to get the ball from. Deceptively strong.

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

Willock on 14:57 - Nov 30 with 1306 viewsnix

Willock on 14:41 - Nov 30 by essextaxiboy

Also both really lovely lads that you're proud to have in your club.
Willock on 15:52 - Nov 30 with 1256 viewsTonto

Willock on 13:33 - Nov 30 by Stainrod

that would coincide with his Uncle's death then...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Willock on 16:24 - Nov 30 with 1187 viewsGeorgeKulscar

His crossing is one of his main strengths in my opinion. Reminds me a bit of Lee Cook's crossing in that season he was unplayable, always accurate, always asking a question. I'd like to see a stat about how many chances he was created in recent games, if you think about a lot of our goals they have come from him hanging up a right or left footed cross from a seemingly tough angle, with the fullback looking like he has got him pinned back.

In fact, the only goals that haven't been directly or indirectly assisted by him are the ones he has scored.
Willock on 16:58 - Nov 30 with 1134 viewsGroveR

Willock on 14:52 - Nov 30 by Mick_S

He is also very difficult to get the ball from. Deceptively strong.

Derby's only answer to that was just grab hold of his shirt and drag him off the ball. Two definite bookings missed there.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024