Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dozzell 14:02 - Dec 28 with 2868 viewsT_Block

Harsh second yellow.He should know there was no criticism of him from any fans in the pub, and we all think he is getting better.He has the ideal mentor in Johansen,do what he does and Stefan is in trouble.Big improvement in affecting game in last 3 months.Big thumbs up.

Also impressed with the defence-that was top notch yesterday.All good performances ,we know about dickie,but Dunne was something else yesterday.

Barbet passing out of defence is premiership standard

Generally I hope the team are enjoying it because the fans are
Dozzell on 14:30 - Dec 28 with 2752 viewsessextaxiboy

One time when they broke on us after after Adomah had lost possession Dozzell made up about 40 yards and got a block in . He was amazingly quick . I didnt quite get how he affected the game when he first signed but in the last few months he has really come on .

I made the point about Dunne in another thread, some thundering headers won, flattening anyone in the way and comfortable in possession .
Dozzell on 15:21 - Dec 28 with 2618 viewsMrSheen

Significantly better than Field and Johansen when he came on. No complaints about the first yellow, either his decision to foul and stop their break or Stroud for carding him. Pearson should have got a red, ran 60 yards to lay about our players.

I thought Field was doing what Dozzell was criticised when he first appeared, stopping and playing the ball backwards every time he gets the ball rather than moving it forward. Hopefully just ring rust from him and a few others - Wallace, Dykes, Dickie, Willock.
Dozzell on 15:57 - Dec 28 with 2527 viewsPinnerPaul

Harsh!!!!!!!

He grabbed their player round the throat!
Dozzell on 16:01 - Dec 28 with 2493 viewsLandshark

There seemed to be a long delay between the two Bournemouth players getting yellow cards and then Dozzell getting his 2nd yellow card. It almost felt like the referee was getting direction from a type of VAR or something?
Dozzell on 16:09 - Dec 28 with 2453 viewsHooping_Mad

Yes Dozzell looks good. Silly second card though

Stroud is a fecking liability. Not saying for a minute we were the better side but that's a game we could of ground out for a draw.

Don't get me started on that grinning gnome tw*t Parker. Not sure which I detest more the Lucky cheating gnome or the possibly corrupt but definitely inept ref?

Slow to make the changes again, has to be said.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 16:11]

Chairman of the Junior Hoilett appreciation society

Dozzell on 16:15 - Dec 28 with 2420 viewsstevec

Dozzell on 15:21 - Dec 28 by MrSheen

Significantly better than Field and Johansen when he came on. No complaints about the first yellow, either his decision to foul and stop their break or Stroud for carding him. Pearson should have got a red, ran 60 yards to lay about our players.

I thought Field was doing what Dozzell was criticised when he first appeared, stopping and playing the ball backwards every time he gets the ball rather than moving it forward. Hopefully just ring rust from him and a few others - Wallace, Dykes, Dickie, Willock.

When Dykes got involved I got the impression he might have tweaked Pearson’s nipple, he looked proper startled, the wild eyed look of a man who’d had his nipple tweaked.
Dozzell on 16:29 - Dec 28 with 2373 viewskernowhoop

Dozzell on 15:57 - Dec 28 by PinnerPaul

Harsh!!!!!!!

Yes, I saw that too. The whole affair was utterly stupid and could have had more damaging consequences for us.
Dozzell on 16:41 - Dec 28 with 2312 viewscollegeranger

It was the lino who ran onto the pitch and was near the second skirmish - he stayed on the pitch to talk to Sheath Shroud and dob him in - the fact that no one else from Yawnmouth got booked for the 2nd mele sums up Shroud's performance ..... again.
[Post edited 28 Dec 2021 16:42]
Login to get fewer ads

Dozzell on 17:05 - Dec 28 with 2215 viewsPinnerPaul

Dozzell on 16:01 - Dec 28 by Landshark

There seemed to be a long delay between the two Bournemouth players getting yellow cards and then Dozzell getting his 2nd yellow card. It almost felt like the referee was getting direction from a type of VAR or something?

He spoke to the 4th official
Dozzell on 17:24 - Dec 28 with 2151 viewsTramoreRanger

It was quite clear on the tv that both Stroud and the lino on SA side were holding their earpieces listening to guidance from 4th official, lino and Stroud were standing next to each other so obviously weren't talking to each other about what to do......

Is this a new thing that the 4th official can get involved in these sort of things as I always thought they were there to look after the technical areas and subs etc.......

Going all conspiracy now, but was it the 4th official who suggested that Austin was offside against Sunderland? If so how the hell could he see from there? Warbles did mention that 4th official said something about offside, not sure if that was before or after lino raised his flag........
Dozzell on 19:12 - Dec 28 with 1914 viewsozranger

Dozzell on 15:57 - Dec 28 by PinnerPaul

Harsh!!!!!!!

Now I have not seen the incident replayed yet so do not know if that is what happened. However, if you are correct, then should not have this been a straight red card offence and thus a standard three-match suspension? It appears that the fact that Stroud cautioned him for that, means he will only serve one game instead.
Dozzell on 19:21 - Dec 28 with 1897 viewsdavman

Dozzell on 17:24 - Dec 28 by TramoreRanger

It was quite clear on the tv that both Stroud and the lino on SA side were holding their earpieces listening to guidance from 4th official, lino and Stroud were standing next to each other so obviously weren't talking to each other about what to do......

Is this a new thing that the 4th official can get involved in these sort of things as I always thought they were there to look after the technical areas and subs etc.......

Going all conspiracy now, but was it the 4th official who suggested that Austin was offside against Sunderland? If so how the hell could he see from there? Warbles did mention that 4th official said something about offside, not sure if that was before or after lino raised his flag........

Yes and I think it was the same bloke (Robinson). I can't disagree with either of Dozell's cards.

I can, however continually question why Stroud seems to need so much help. Despite the robust defence from PP on here, he is still wildly inconsistent and loses control of too many games for it not to be his fault.

We lost on the night to a vastly superior team, which given the £££ they have borrowed to spend shouldn't be a surprise, but their record when Stroud refs cannot be a coincidence.

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

Dozzell on 19:43 - Dec 28 with 1849 viewsNorthernr

Dozzell was an idiot. Why you getting involved like that on a yellow? So stupid.

Yet another damning indictment of Stroud that he needed the fourth official 30 yards away to tell him though. I get there's a lot going on but fck me Dozzell was straight in there, from the off, with a bloke around the throat, and for that Stroud thinks the cards are Barbet, Mepham and Pearson? Absolute fcking liability.
Dozzell on 19:46 - Dec 28 with 1832 viewspaulparker

Dozzell on 19:43 - Dec 28 by Northernr

Dozzell was an idiot. Why you getting involved like that on a yellow? So stupid.

Yet another damning indictment of Stroud that he needed the fourth official 30 yards away to tell him though. I get there's a lot going on but fck me Dozzell was straight in there, from the off, with a bloke around the throat, and for that Stroud thinks the cards are Barbet, Mepham and Pearson? Absolute fcking liability.

Dozzell stuck up for his team mates who were getting pushed shoved all over
He went up massively imo after that
Your always moaning about us being bullied well we had a player last night who wasn’t having it
Fair play to the boy

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Dozzell on 19:50 - Dec 28 with 1829 viewsNorthernr

Dozzell on 19:46 - Dec 28 by paulparker

Your always moaning about us being bullied well we had a player last night who wasn’t having it
Fair play to the boy

And now we go to Bristol without him. Useful.

If he wasn't on a yellow card I might agree with you but he was so I don't.
Dozzell on 20:45 - Dec 28 with 1764 viewsbenhurst

Second yellow was a silly one to get but willing to overlook that, I thought he was excellent when he came on. Not amazing going forwards but I think he's absolutely fantastic at dropping into the space between their forwards and our defenders to give the CBs some options - surely you want that type of player starting if you're planning on passing it round the back for 70 minutes?
Dozzell on 22:10 - Dec 28 with 1628 viewsLoftgirl

Dozzell on 16:01 - Dec 28 by Landshark

Mystic Meg?
Dozzell on 23:49 - Dec 28 with 1493 viewskensalriser

Fair play to the boy

It's a game of professional football though, not a street corner scrap.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Dozzell on 00:01 - Dec 29 with 1473 viewsLythamR

Dozzell on 19:12 - Dec 28 by ozranger

Now I have not seen the incident replayed yet so do not know if that is what happened. However, if you are correct, then should not have this been a straight red card offence and thus a standard three-match suspension? It appears that the fact that Stroud cautioned him for that, means he will only serve one game instead.

I suspect the delay on the Dozell booking was discussions trying to decide if he should get a yellow or a straight Red.
Dozzell on 08:45 - Dec 29 with 1254 viewsdavman

Fair play to the boy

There's times for that macho bullsh*t and that wasn't one of them. All for standing up for your mates, but not when its utterly pointless and gets you sent off for no reason other than "standing up to them". Great, we lost 5-0, went down to 8 players, but at least we stood up to them - that showed 'em!

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024