Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dike out for 5 weeks + 13:45 - Jan 25 with 2299 viewsBlackCrowe

I don't wish ill on anyone as a rule, but i'll make an exception for this juicy slice of Karma.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Dike out for 5 weeks + on 13:49 - Jan 25 with 2258 viewsNorthernr

Also shows the perils of relying on more money and more new blood to solve your issues - a week ago you’d have said Dike and Markanday were game changing signings, now both out medium term.
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 13:51 - Jan 25 with 2227 viewsStainrod

Guess that deals with the issue of a lack of red card/ suspension.

Welcome back Jordan all is forgiven! (Even if he does have the worst conversion rate for a striker in the Championship.)
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 13:53 - Jan 25 with 2212 viewsStainrod

ps: hate to tempt fate but sometimes (as with Coventry's top scorer being out against us) you just wonder if those little things are going our way this season. Not often as Rs fans we have been able to say that...
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 14:01 - Jan 25 with 2139 viewsLazyFan

WBA bought him to get the 2nd spot, now they will have to do a loan.

Lucky it happened before the window shut they have a chance of an expensive loan now.

Or they can risk it.

zzzzzzzzzz

Dike out for 5 weeks + on 14:05 - Jan 25 with 2091 viewsJuzzie

Dike out for 5 weeks + on 13:49 - Jan 25 by Northernr

Also shows the perils of relying on more money and more new blood to solve your issues - a week ago you’d have said Dike and Markanday were game changing signings, now both out medium term.

Which is why the money banded around in football is crazy. For as long as professional football has been around players get injured, form comes and goes and so on. before 1992 it was sustainable, now it can bankrupt clubs.
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 14:16 - Jan 25 with 2025 viewseastside_r

Karma, c’est une pute. As one of our defenders might say.
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 14:19 - Jan 25 with 1982 viewsBlackCrowe

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Dike out for 5 weeks + on 15:37 - Jan 25 with 1664 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Tough for me as a US fan and who wants to see Dike progress and succeed. Hated the objective shove in the back and he should have seen at least a yellow, but karma might be a bit harsh.

Quite happy that Brom will still struggle to find goals for at least another month.
Login to get fewer ads

Dike out for 5 weeks + on 17:01 - Jan 25 with 1420 viewsNorthLondonR

Dike out for 5 weeks + on 14:01 - Jan 25 by LazyFan

WBA bought him to get the 2nd spot, now they will have to do a loan.

Lucky it happened before the window shut they have a chance of an expensive loan now.

Or they can risk it.

I think you mean "before the window SLAMS SHUT"??
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 18:12 - Jan 25 with 1248 viewsqueensparker

He absolutely transformed them when he came on against us, that’s a real blow to the Baggies. Looks a real player
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 18:49 - Jan 25 with 1120 viewsDavieQPR

Looking more like 8 weeks for the 'poor mans Lukaku'.
Dike out for 5 weeks + on 18:57 - Jan 25 with 1093 viewsJPC

Dike out for 5 weeks + on 18:12 - Jan 25 by queensparker

He absolutely transformed them when he came on against us, that’s a real blow to the Baggies. Looks a real player

Spot on. For the first 10 minutes when he came on he was like an electric shock to them. I think the shove on Barbet affected him / energised our back 3. I think he’s going to be a very good acquisition for them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024