Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Blackburn on Saturday 22:31 - Feb 23 with 4550 viewskernowhoop

An early start on Saturday then, temporarily, we become fans of Barnsley, Birmingham, Derby and Millwall.
Blackburn on Saturday on 22:44 - Feb 23 with 3681 viewscolinallcars

Absoloutely.
Blackburn on Saturday on 01:21 - Feb 24 with 3493 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Fcuk I hate 6.30 am games ,always miss half of them and its too early to eat when I do crawl down the stairs to log on to Russian Girls. Com or QPR match I mean .
Still this next few months are going to be exciting its great I will struggle on
Blackburn on Saturday on 01:45 - Feb 24 with 3451 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Blackburn on Saturday on 01:21 - Feb 24 by CLAREMAN1995

Fcuk I hate 6.30 am games ,always miss half of them and its too early to eat when I do crawl down the stairs to log on to Russian Girls. Com or QPR match I mean .
Still this next few months are going to be exciting its great I will struggle on

7:30 am for me in NYC, but happy the match is on ESPN+. Mrs. Empire might get the breakfast of a lifetime if we nab all 3 points (egg in a hole in 1 or 0).

Any numbers on how many we're taking?
Blackburn on Saturday on 05:17 - Feb 24 with 3376 viewsLoftgirl

Blackburn on Saturday on 01:45 - Feb 24 by EmpireStateRanger

7:30 am for me in NYC, but happy the match is on ESPN+. Mrs. Empire might get the breakfast of a lifetime if we nab all 3 points (egg in a hole in 1 or 0).

On at 10:30 PM here in Brisbane. I'll wait until I get up though, just in case.
Blackburn on Saturday on 07:16 - Feb 24 with 3267 viewsstowmarketrange

At least 1.An early start for me too and a new ground as well.
I hope the players still have enough energy left to put in a good performance.
Blackburn on Saturday on 07:38 - Feb 24 with 3204 viewsPerthRs

Blackburn on Saturday on 01:21 - Feb 24 by CLAREMAN1995

A game at a reasonable hour here in Perth 8.30pm start, sit back couple of beers and a few glasses of red while watching us "Hopefully" nab all 3 points.
Blackburn on Saturday on 07:41 - Feb 24 with 3192 viewsenfieldargh

Blackburn on Saturday on 07:16 - Feb 24 by stowmarketrange

At least 1.An early start for me too and a new ground as well.
I hope the players still have enough energy left to put in a good performance.

Many of the players went straight down the tunnel at the final whistle which is a tadge unusual when we win.

Think our boys mean business and have had the mental kickup the R's. Mind set obvious from the start yesterday.

going down to 10 they upped the energy levels so recovery started straight away by tje look of things

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Blackburn on Saturday on 08:10 - Feb 24 with 3145 viewsdmm

Blackburn on Saturday on 07:41 - Feb 24 by enfieldargh

Many of the players went straight down the tunnel at the final whistle which is a tadge unusual when we win.

Think our boys mean business and have had the mental kickup the R's. Mind set obvious from the start yesterday.

going down to 10 they upped the energy levels so recovery started straight away by tje look of things

Yes, I thought it strange that players went straight off, including match winner Amos. Probably totally knackered after the shift they'd put in.

Kudos to Adomah and Barbet for doing the rounds though.
Login to get fewer ads

Blackburn on Saturday on 08:44 - Feb 24 with 3035 viewsRs_Holy

Omens, bloody omens... I shall be watching the blackburn game on tv and then I've promised Mrs Holy we will go to the pub to watch the buggerby with Welsh Vicky and her other 1/2... I now take you back to Saturday March 16th 2013...
QPR play Aston Villa in an early kickoff, relegation 6 pointer, televised on Sky... England play Wales in the 6 nations afterwards... Yes you've guessed it, I watched the footy at home and then went to pub with Mrs Holy to watch the buggerby with Welsh Vicky and her other 1/2...
It didn't end well... that is all I am saying :(
Blackburn on Saturday on 09:08 - Feb 24 with 2949 viewsnix

Blackburn on Saturday on 07:41 - Feb 24 by enfieldargh

Early start on Saturday, so not much recovery time. I'm knackered and I didn't even play...
Blackburn on Saturday on 09:28 - Feb 24 with 2879 viewsdmm

So the question is, do we keep with the new set up or revert to the tried and tested formation?

I thought the 3 CMs of Hendrick, Field and Johansen worked well and could be a good set up for away games. Willock leading the line not so good though.

I guess it will depend on who is available, but I wouldn't be averse to starting with a similar formation with Dykes or Gray up top. We'd obviously have the option of changing it if needed.

Warburton doesn't have a plan B?! Always thought that was nonsense.
Blackburn on Saturday on 11:13 - Feb 24 with 2792 viewsOldPedro

I guess the team for Saturday will depend a lot on who is fit - not much time for recovery for those players that played the full 90 last night and that's assuming no little knocks/injuries

Extra mature cheddar......a simple cheese for a simple man

Blackburn on Saturday on 11:39 - Feb 24 with 2734 viewsBrianMcCarthy

Blackburn on Saturday on 11:13 - Feb 24 by OldPedro

I guess the team for Saturday will depend a lot on who is fit - not much time for recovery for those players that played the full 90 last night and that's assuming no little knocks/injuries

Absolutely this.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Blackburn on Saturday on 11:49 - Feb 24 with 2686 viewsParkRoyalR

Hope Dykes is fit as could be a physical game,

Would set up to win the 1st half battle so would start Thomas with Willock + Dykes (if both fit) with option to bring on Chair + Johansen for last half hour as both looked spent leaving the pitch last night.

Couldn't see myself considering not starting Chair + Johansen a few weeks back but Hendrick and now Thomas are proving very capable understudies.
Blackburn on Saturday on 11:53 - Feb 24 with 2660 viewsenfieldargh

Blackburn on Saturday on 09:28 - Feb 24 by dmm

So the question is, do we keep with the new set up or revert to the tried and tested formation?

I thought the 3 CMs of Hendrick, Field and Johansen worked well and could be a good set up for away games. Willock leading the line not so good though.

I guess it will depend on who is available, but I wouldn't be averse to starting with a similar formation with Dykes or Gray up top. We'd obviously have the option of changing it if needed.

Warburton doesn't have a plan B?! Always thought that was nonsense.

like to think oppos will have big centre backs ready to deal with Dykes, Austin and not Illy & Willy

could be a bit of a powerplay if we can keep 11 men on the pitch

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Blackburn on Saturday on 15:28 - Feb 24 with 2469 viewswelwynranger

I'll go with them teams. But don't ask me to go with Luton or the Scum.
Blackburn on Saturday on 15:57 - Feb 24 with 2399 viewsblacky200

At least their top scorer is out of the game.
Blackburn on Saturday on 23:59 - Feb 24 with 2140 viewsQPRVAS

Blackburn on Saturday on 15:57 - Feb 24 by blacky200

At least their top scorer is out of the game.

Can anyone please confirm whether tickets for the Blackburn match will be available to purchase on the day?
Blackburn on Saturday on 00:05 - Feb 25 with 2131 viewsstowmarketrange

Blackburn on Saturday on 23:59 - Feb 24 by QPRVAS

Can anyone please confirm whether tickets for the Blackburn match will be available to purchase on the day?

You can buy them on the day from the ticket office at the Darwen end from 10.30 on Saturday.Cash or card.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 0:06]
Blackburn on Saturday on 00:26 - Feb 25 with 2102 viewsQPRVAS

That's great. Thanks for the confirmation.
Blackburn on Saturday on 00:31 - Feb 25 with 2090 viewsstowmarketrange

Blackburn on Saturday on 00:26 - Feb 25 by QPRVAS

That's great. Thanks for the confirmation.

That’s from our website.
Blackburn on Saturday on 07:46 - Feb 25 with 1925 viewsToast_R

I was there in 99 for our last victory. Sat in the home end and it was toxic. Blackburn had just panicked bought a few players in and it clearly wasn't working.

QPR were quite fortunate really, scored a scrappy goal right before half time and then a killer second against the run of play at the death. Karl Ready probably played his best game for QPR that day, him and Maddix repelling all the Rovers attacks, I remember one hitting the crossbar flush right in my line of sight. And it p*ssed down all afternoon.
[Post edited 25 Feb 2022 9:35]
Blackburn on Saturday on 08:46 - Feb 25 with 1846 viewsSuperhoop83

Blackburn on Saturday on 08:44 - Feb 24 by Rs_Holy

Omens, bloody omens... I shall be watching the blackburn game on tv and then I've promised Mrs Holy we will go to the pub to watch the buggerby with Welsh Vicky and her other 1/2... I now take you back to Saturday March 16th 2013...
QPR play Aston Villa in an early kickoff, relegation 6 pointer, televised on Sky... England play Wales in the 6 nations afterwards... Yes you've guessed it, I watched the footy at home and then went to pub with Mrs Holy to watch the buggerby with Welsh Vicky and her other 1/2...
It didn't end well... that is all I am saying :(

I don't think that Villa game was an early kick off or on Sky.

I say that because it was a memorable afternoon for the wrong reasons. It's a long story but it involved an almighty row in my house at full time with a Chelsea fan whose Chelsea supporting son had given me the smuggest grin in the history of smug grins when Villa equalised at the end of the first half. It was a match we had to win and which we should have been winning by more than one when Villa scored.

This kid was so smug and he'd done the same before, so enough was enough. Anyway, that's how I remember it.

Suffering since 1978.

Blackburn on Saturday on 09:53 - Feb 25 with 1715 viewsterryb

Blackburn on Saturday on 08:46 - Feb 25 by Superhoop83

I don't think that Villa game was an early kick off or on Sky.

I say that because it was a memorable afternoon for the wrong reasons. It's a long story but it involved an almighty row in my house at full time with a Chelsea fan whose Chelsea supporting son had given me the smuggest grin in the history of smug grins when Villa equalised at the end of the first half. It was a match we had to win and which we should have been winning by more than one when Villa scored.

This kid was so smug and he'd done the same before, so enough was enough. Anyway, that's how I remember it.

Definitely a Saturday 3.00pm kick off.

I still have a friendly disagreement with a friend about the equaliser! He blames Caesar for not collecting the cross, while I say it was down to Samba not trying to win the ball & that it was too far out for the 'keeper to catch.

I've never slammed the boot of a car as hard as I did that day after the game. Livid doesn't come close to describing my mood!
Blackburn on Saturday on 10:03 - Feb 25 with 1684 viewslosethedrum

Just under 900 sold as of yesterday .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024