Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread 06:02 - Mar 5 with 14995 viewsqpr_1968

one to win today.

we will win.

dont know what team, what formation, but we will win by two goals.

Poll: how many games this season....home/away.

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:42 - Mar 5 with 1944 viewsDamo1962

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:38 - Mar 5 by CamberleyR

The season is petering out into a massive disappointment.

It's been on the cards unfortunately. Even when we scored I wasn't confident. Just seem to have lost belief in their own abilities... especially in an attacking sense. Might be better not to be involved in the P!ay - Offs.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:43 - Mar 5 with 1868 viewsEmpireStateRanger

Dozzell on for Field
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:44 - Mar 5 with 1835 viewsDylanP

Cardiff are absolutely dross and yet we are losing. God this is frustrating

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:45 - Mar 5 with 1798 viewscarrotstick

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:41 - Mar 5 by distortR

Marshall starting to cost us

Maybe it’s the striker that we didn’t get in that’s costing us?
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:45 - Mar 5 with 1793 viewsthemodfather

2-1 down, bow locks . ssn are really writing us off, talksport radio did the same recently . we can hang in there and must believe we can find form again as others slide but WE MUST SCORE GOALS, goals win games not possession stats .
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:45 - Mar 5 with 1776 viewsBklynRanger

1-0 and we fcuked it up. Cannot honestly disagree with the Taffs.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:46 - Mar 5 with 1756 viewsVancouverHoop

It's not good, and we've brought it on ourselves.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:46 - Mar 5 with 1743 viewsdistortR

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:45 - Mar 5 by carrotstick

Who, and what with?
Yeah, would love us to have more options up front.
Login to get fewer ads

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:47 - Mar 5 with 1713 viewsDamo1962

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:44 - Mar 5 by DylanP

Cardiff are absolutely dross and yet we are losing. God this is frustrating

I'd say we are the dross. Cardiff are fighting for their Championship lives...we already seem to have one eye on next season in the Championship.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:47 - Mar 5 with 1686 viewskensalriser

Looking like season over, we won't make the playoffs in current form.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:47 - Mar 5 with 1673 viewsDamo1962

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:45 - Mar 5 by carrotstick

Is the correct answer.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:49 - Mar 5 with 1541 viewsStanisgod

Carried on dicking around at 1 0 and you could see it happening im afraid. Warbs should have changed it then but did nothing.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:49 - Mar 5 with 1536 viewsEmpireStateRanger

I'm honestly sick. We completely botched that.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:51 - Mar 5 with 1477 viewskomradkirk

sadly we have been bottling this for weeks
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:51 - Mar 5 with 1473 viewsitsbiga

That really went tits up there.
Sh1t it.

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:51 - Mar 5 with 1454 viewsBklynRanger

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:47 - Mar 5 by kensalriser

Feel that way too. I wasn't too fussed about going up. We've over performed and then underperformed.

Ikbiatsu you donkey.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:51 - Mar 5 with 1445 viewsDamo1962

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:47 - Mar 5 by kensalriser

Hard to see where the next win comes from if we can't beat this lot. Never even during our purple patch, did I think we would be able to sustain a challenge... it's QPR after all. Injuries have inevitably played a part too. Hope the fans don't turn on anyone.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:52 - Mar 5 with 1387 viewsHunterhoop

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:49 - Mar 5 by Stanisgod

Carried on dicking around at 1 0 and you could see it happening im afraid. Warbs should have changed it then but did nothing.

Warburton’s worst HT and half since he’s been here. The mentality, tactics, and subs have been utterly stupid and wrong.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:54 - Mar 5 with 1323 viewsToast_R

That's it, we're free falling.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:54 - Mar 5 with 1316 viewsBklynRanger

If Barbet hits this my laptop's going out the window
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:55 - Mar 5 with 1230 viewsVancouverHoop

Well that FK was a fitting conclusion to our performance
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:55 - Mar 5 with 1222 viewsCamberleyR

Looking like Huddersfield (17 games unbeaten is it?) or Bournemouth for auto and Blackburn, Middlesbrough and probably Sheff Utd filling the other playoff places. Carry on like this and we'll do well to even improve on last season's finish.
[Post edited 5 Mar 2022 16:56]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:56 - Mar 5 with 1170 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:54 - Mar 5 by BklynRanger

If Barbet hits this my laptop's going out the window

So long laptop.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:56 - Mar 5 with 1143 viewsthemodfather

somehow we have to stop the rot, and start scoring goals. goals win games and charlie and dykes are rarely seen these days . food for thought. still games and points to win, win ugly sometimes rangers.
Shepherds bush vs Shepherds flock match thread on 16:57 - Mar 5 with 1115 viewsMatch82

Should have had three points there. Better performance but not clinical enough and it cost us. Kind of thing that I'd shrug and say it happens in isolation but worrying in the context of the run we are on. Still in the mix and lots to play for but need a couple of scrappy wins urgently
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024