Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gareth Bale 21:00 - Mar 24 with 3034 viewsToast_R

Turned up tonight hasn't he?
My word
Gareth Bale on 21:01 - Mar 24 with 3016 viewsSonofpugwash

World class brace.

Poll: Dykes - love him or hate him?

Gareth Bale on 21:15 - Mar 24 with 2978 viewsDorse

Still looks like an extra from Planet of the Apes but he sure can play.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Gareth Bale on 21:30 - Mar 24 with 2916 viewsToast_R

Wales should have been over the hill and in the final on chances created. Now hanging on a bit.
Gareth Bale on 21:39 - Mar 24 with 2895 viewsMrSheen

Ha! Italy gone a goal down at home to North Macedonia in the 92nd minute!!!
Gareth Bale on 21:41 - Mar 24 with 2889 viewsMrSheen

Gareth Bale on 21:39 - Mar 24 by MrSheen

30 shots to 4, 16 corners to 0!

Italians out. They’re only lucky they weren’t playing all of Macedonia.
[Post edited 24 Mar 2022 21:42]
Gareth Bale on 21:42 - Mar 24 with 2884 viewsToast_R

Gareth Bale on 21:39 - Mar 24 by MrSheen

That means they're out?
Gareth Bale on 21:43 - Mar 24 with 2880 viewsMrSheen

Gareth Bale on 21:42 - Mar 24 by Toast_R

That means they're out?

One and done.
Gareth Bale on 21:45 - Mar 24 with 2860 viewsterryb

Revenge time for Wales if they meet Scotland.

I've not forgotten & all of the Welsh population will remember being cheated out of qualification in 1978 by the hand of Joe Jordan.
Login to get fewer ads

Gareth Bale on 21:46 - Mar 24 with 2856 viewsMrSheen

In Palermo too. I’m sure they’ll take it well.
Gareth Bale on 21:47 - Mar 24 with 2855 viewsozranger

Scotland missed out on an 8th win in a row owing to a 94th minute pen. Strange that it was not taken to VAR for a check. Not sure that the defenders nudge was enough for the decision.

On VAR, an interesting one in the Hungary v Serbia game. A cross and Mitrovic brings it down with the help of an accidental hand. He then shoots, saved on to the crossbar and then hits a defender and goes in. Goal as Mitrovic's action was not the last. From what I gather, if it had come off the bar, bounced and gone in on its own accord, it may still have been a goal, as the save was deemed the last action.
Gareth Bale on 21:48 - Mar 24 with 2844 viewsToast_R

Two consecutive Wolrd Cups Italy have failed to qualify for. How? They looked so good at the Euro's?
Gareth Bale on 21:54 - Mar 24 with 2818 viewsMrSheen

Mancini’s gimp-gloved mate!!

https://mobile.twitter.com/SkyFootball/status/1507110904856522756?ref_src=twsrc%
Gareth Bale on 06:28 - Mar 25 with 2543 viewsDamo1962

Gareth Bale on 21:48 - Mar 24 by Toast_R

Two consecutive Wolrd Cups Italy have failed to qualify for. How? They looked so good at the Euro's?

England gave them far too much respect in the Euros final. Still rankles with me that Southgate's tactics cost us the chance of finally winning something.
Gareth Bale on 08:42 - Mar 25 with 2408 viewsfrancisbowles

Gareth Bale on 21:47 - Mar 24 by ozranger

Scotland missed out on an 8th win in a row owing to a 94th minute pen. Strange that it was not taken to VAR for a check. Not sure that the defenders nudge was enough for the decision.

On VAR, an interesting one in the Hungary v Serbia game. A cross and Mitrovic brings it down with the help of an accidental hand. He then shoots, saved on to the crossbar and then hits a defender and goes in. Goal as Mitrovic's action was not the last. From what I gather, if it had come off the bar, bounced and gone in on its own accord, it may still have been a goal, as the save was deemed the last action.

I haven't seen it but it sounds ludicrous. Either it's handball or it isn't.

Can't we go back to a simple rule? All handballs must be deliberate or if it hits the hand it's handball. One of these, I don't care which.
Gareth Bale on 09:05 - Mar 25 with 2367 viewsR_from_afar

Gareth Bale on 21:43 - Mar 24 by MrSheen

One and done.

Che incubo (what a nightmare).

I've been teaching myself Italian for years *and* I play football*. Perhaps I qualify and will be in their next squad

*Mind you, my team lost 6-3 last night and my defending was woeful

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Gareth Bale on 10:18 - Mar 25 with 2246 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Gareth Bale on 21:45 - Mar 24 by terryb

Revenge time for Wales if they meet Scotland.

I've not forgotten & all of the Welsh population will remember being cheated out of qualification in 1978 by the hand of Joe Jordan.

As if we needed a reason to get behind Ukraine, now the war is another.

I think the Ukrainians are going to on a mission and will play like men possessed. They are playing for way more than football: they are playing for their people; their country; their way of life and who knows what else.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Gareth Bale on 10:53 - Mar 25 with 2186 viewsbosh67

That free-kick was ridiculously good.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Gareth Bale (n/t) on 14:27 - Mar 25 with 1963 viewsBenny_the_Ball

Spanish press not impressed. I can't say I blame them given his track record at Real Madrid. He was 'injured' for last weekend's El Classico but turns in that performance for Wales a few days later.
[Post edited 25 Mar 2022 14:30]
Gareth Bale on 15:03 - Mar 25 with 1910 viewsWelsh_Ranger

He was incredible last night, two moments of pure class showing what Real are missing. He has always stated his love for playing for his country and has never hid that.

I would love his club situation to me different but we don't know whats going on behind the scenes, just as we dont know whats going on at QPR. He hasnt played for Real for months but is regularly on the bench and doesnt even feature when they use 5 subs!

I'm not defending him as I dont think he needs it but obviously didn't want to risk getting injured before this vital game.
Gareth Bale on 14:01 - Mar 26 with 1581 viewsnumptydumpty

Think QPR should sign him next season !!!

Walking in a "Mackie Wonderland"
Poll: Biggest Nobhead of the year

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024